Sign In

What is your favorite Omo fantasy?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to be tied up, legs spread apart and made to drink lots of water, filling my bladder up to bursting point. I can't cross my legs or hold myself as I am tied up, the only thing I can do is try a

1) I want to give oral pleasure to a partner that is at like a 9/10 desperate. Pleasuring them while they try not to spurt on me and wiggle in overstimulation and desperation. Maybe they press into me

my favorite would just be doing it with someone else. Like we both get desperate but like the person im with is kinda dominant over me and will ask how badly i gotta pee, and depending on desperation

Posted Images

For solo, it’s when a girl is on the phone or has to do something like wash dishes when she needs to pee and is too embarrassed or can’t tell the other person they have to go until it’s too late

for more than one girl, I love when there’s one in a position of power (boss, teacher etc) and one who’s the desperate one (student, daughter, worker etc) and even though thev have to pee and end up wetting the boss girl has too as well so they both end up wet in the end 

My fantasies change from season to season, this time of year is when all the brokerages are having their Christmas parties and award dinners, so my date will be into omo and wearing the tightest most stunning dress in the world. She has one bathroom pass, and if she uses it then I get to fill her bladder before we head home, and of course I'm going to make sure she's already fidgeting and leg crossing before I consider saying we're leaving. My hope is timed just right, she'll either wet herself in the driveway, on the doorstep, or trying to get her dress off in front of the toilet. 

Solo: an attractive and intelligent but shy man in nice business clothes suffers hours of intense, miserable desperation on an airplane due to paruresis or a series of misfortunes too cliched to put in a fictional story. This ends in a public accident or overwhelming blissful relief for him, depending on my mood.

Partnered: having a long-term boyfriend or husband (an equal partner who just happens to be submissive in bed, not a full-time BDSM slave) letting me control his bladder a few days a month. Making him ask for permission like a kid, and then denying him like a mean teacher. Taking him shopping and making him act natural when he's bursting. Tying him up and edging or blowing him when he's bursting. Penetrating him when he's bursting and challenging him not to wet the bed as I start really pounding him. Lavishing him with doting, loving aftercare. Having him tease me about my kink on days when we're not practicing it.

5 minutes ago, Brittanybunny said:

my favorite would just be doing it with someone else. Like we both get desperate but like the person im with is kinda dominant over me and will ask how badly i gotta pee, and depending on desperation tell me that i can hold it for a bit. But as time goes i get more desperate and he does as well, then start leaking and squirming. Next thing we know we are in the shower wetting ourselves and kissing, then once we finish and clean up a bit we go to bed and have amazing sex

This sounds nearly perfect. Just need to find that someone. 

it would be if i was sleeping with a girl and i wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee, then just as i am going to get up and go to the bathroom she comes closer and cuddle with me... next thing i feel this warm and wet feeling on my crotch and i ask her what happened. she says she had to go but the bed was way too comfy and she didnt want to get up so she just did it on the bed. i instantly know i can just let it go, so i start peeing on the spot. she notices and starts grinding and moaning and we proceed to have a very wet sex

3 hours ago, Brittanybunny said:

mi favorito sería hacerlo con otra persona. Como si ambos nos desesperamos, pero como si la persona con la que estoy es algo dominante sobre mí y me preguntará cuánto tengo que hacer pipí, y dependiendo de la desesperación me digan que puedo aguantar un poco. Pero a medida que pasa el tiempo, me desespero más y él también, luego empiezo a gotear y a retorcerme. Lo siguiente que sabemos es que estamos en la ducha mojándonos y besándonos, luego, una vez que terminamos y nos limpiamos un poco, nos vamos a la cama y tenemos un sexo increíble.

that's absolutely perfect ❤️

My fantasy right now is spending a sunny summer day with a special sweetheart. My omo fantasy is trying to find a place where said sweetheart can relieve herself before it's too late. She's so desperate she's practically dancing and leaping around. I take her hand and we run from place to place searching for a public restroom. Each one we find is closed. I spot a secluded place in the park that looks like her only hope of private relief. By this time she's making breathy pained noises and I can see a glistening rivulet running down her leg. She shoots me little smile as she creeps between the flowering plants and tells me it's all right to peek. I watch as she balances herself in a crouching posture, pulls down her slightly damp panties, lifts up the corners of her skirt, and lets loose a powerful stream of shining gold. Her relaxed face looks utterly gorgeous as she lets out a moan of relief.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)

My fantasy would be with somebody else, a romantic partner, visiting the beach/ outdoor waterpark and both drinking the same amount of fluids and both not being allowed to use the bathroom or the water to relieve ourselves. The the game is on to find secret relieve, knowing that the other too is desperate as hell.

That or being forced to hold in the car as I am riding shotgun till I burst.

I've posted one fantasy on a similar thread but here are two more that I love

I'm walking along a path in my local park. Walking just in front of me is a tall young woman in a very short skirt. Suddenly I see that, while she just continues to walk as if nothing is happening, there is pee running down her legs, leaving a splattering trail on the path. She doesn't slow down or speed up, she doesn't acknowledge my presence behind her. She keeps walking, nonchalently wetting her panties as she walks. Her pee stream runs down her legs for a full minute. and when it is finished she just keeps walking - still as if nothing has happened .

I see the same young woman in the same short skirt at a party a week later. She is standing in a corner with a bottle of beer in her hand. Her legs are tightly crossed and she is wriggling slightly. She catches my eye and I realise that she knows that I have noticed that she needs to pee. She gives a ghost of a grin and comes over to me. She whispers in my ear "Do you want to see me wet my knickers?" Without waiting for a reply she heads for the door into the garden where there is a swing. I follow her. She sits on the swing making her short skirt ride up her thighs. She starts to swing gently back and forward . Then puts a finger in her mouth, her grin broadens and she starts to wet her panties. Her pee stream goes on for a long time. It soaks her panties, overflows the swing seat and paints a line back and forth on the paving slabs.  When it's finished she keeps swinging and looks at me looking at her. Then she stops the swing, gets up and, giving me a final grin, walks back inside, leaving a little trail of drips behind her.

I guess my fantasy would someone making me hold it. A long term spouse though a friend with benefits doing has crossed my mind. Denying me access to any restroom. They would also be teasing me, not in a emotional way but in a sexual way. After a long they would finish it with them using me for anal intercourse. Sorry if this got to sexual for some. But that’s mine, I’m excited read everybody else’s!

I don't care about the lead up to this, but my bladder is full to bursting but I have things to do or places to go. I try my hardest to get whatever task it is done, only to find that I have to stop midway through to go to the toilet. I barely make it there, possibly even dribbling in my pants as I get to the toilet. I finish up and go back to whatever I was doing, but my bladder is already filling up. Not even an hour later, I need to go again just as desperately as the first time. My bladder is irritated and desperate and beginning to leak as I quickly waddle to the toilet again, my bladder so large I feel as though I'm pregnant. Again I finish in the toilet, but already I can feel the urge building again. My bladder gets weaker and weaker as time goes on eventually leading to me having no choice in the matter and wetting myself. Bonus points if my partner is the one preventing me from getting to the toilet. Extra bonus points if I have to get up several times during the night and barely make it or have to change my underwear.

Well, my other favorite fetish is ENF, so, for me, I'd like to read (or potentially make in the future) a story about a girl that's naked in public while also having to pee really badly. Perhaps one day she decides to go streaking for her first time ever, but she also forgot that she drank tons of sports drinks when she went to the gym earlier today and only now they're catching up to her.

Then she thinks about going back inside her house to pee, but due to muscle memory, she locked herself out because she usually has her keys on her when she leaves. So now she has a choice. Find a way to get some clothes, or find a toilet to relieve herself because she can't bring herself to just pee outside.

Oh yeah, I'm definetly saving this one for a story! Probably with an existing character.

I have a lot of them and which one I think of changes often, but one that I think seems fun is a girl in one of my favorite outfits (tight shorts or jeans or pajamas, etc.) being tickled into wetting herself.

Another is girls being desperate to pee and not making it to the bathroom on time. (Not so much fun when it happens in real life of course, unless they don't mind it, laugh it off, take pleasure in it, etc., which are fun to be part of the fantasies as well)

Also, a girl not wanting to move from where she is or stop what she's doing and pee herself there. (Especially if it's laying in bed, gaming, or being out in the snow wearing snowpants)

Or, a girl being physically unable to pull down her pants, shorts, etc., due to bondage or her pants/shorts being stuck somehow, etc. and having an accident. Again, better to just be in fantasies or else for the girl in question to have fun with it (or both).

Bonus points if bondage and tickling coincide; she's being tickled and laughing hard while needing to pee, but unable to even hold herself, and all she can do is laugh and try not to pee, but end up wetting herself.

Or, a girl giving another girl a golden shower, both of them fully clothed or at least wearing panties.

Bedwetting is fun to fantasize about too. Again, if it's embarrassing or distressing to someone in real life it doesn't give me any pleasure.

Of course, there has to be a wetting for me to get this fetishy pleasure. It also gains bonus points if they stay in their wet pants, shorts, or underwear for a while, or else wash off in their wet outfits, but not a requirement.

@OmniBotch

"Well, my other favorite fetish is ENF, so, for me, I'd like to read (or potentially make in the future) a story about a girl that's naked in public while also having to pee really badly. Perhaps one day she decides to go streaking for her first time ever, but she also forgot that she drank tons of sports drinks when she went to the gym earlier today and only now they're catching up to her."

I am also a fan of ENF and I think it would be a good combination with desperation. I can't remember if I ever incorporated both of those elements in the same story so far though, but I'm sure I will at some point in the future if I haven't already.