Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A fantasy

I have always wanted so badly to control a womans bladder. Making her hold it in until I say she can go, controlling when and how much she drinks. And having us to out to places while she desperately holds it in. And when I finally do allow her to pee.. It would not be in a toilet, that would be a waste of a deliciously full bladder. No, I would have get pee all over me, drinking alot in the process!!😋😋😰😰 it would be really sexy!! I would also kind of love for a woman to control mine as well.. Not really as much as I want to control gets but its still there! It would be such a great time! I want nothing more then to find a beautiful omorashi partner to play games with!!... Where is she?! 😭

As I've said elsewhere on here, out of my 12 sexual partners, 4 were already into omo before we met, 6 were willing to indulge me in the same way you fantasise about, and of the final 2 one refused and one I didn't even bother to ask. So give it a go, it's about having a trusting relationship with her, then you can easily ask. 

Edited by holdit247
Typos (see edit history)
On 12/7/2021 at 7:59 PM, TheBladderBoss said:

I have always wanted so badly to control a womans bladder. Making her hold it in until I say she can go, controlling when and how much she drinks. And having us to out to places while she desperately holds it in. And when I finally do allow her to pee.. It would not be in a toilet, that would be a waste of a deliciously full bladder. No, I would have get pee all over me, drinking alot in the process!!😋😋😰😰 it would be really sexy!! I would also kind of love for a woman to control mine as well.. Not really as much as I want to control gets but its still there! It would be such a great time! I want nothing more then to find a beautiful omorashi partner to play games with!!... Where is she?! 😭

Yeah it's not easy, keep looking, I was really happy when I found a gf who was into omo.

My old gf's would be completely not into it and because we weren't in the same fetishes we didn't have a good sex life, but now when I found someone into omo we really have a lot of fun and compatibility. I also really enjoy golden showers and even my woman sitting on my lap and letting go all over me, I think many people here are more into wetting but I enjoy getting peed on too lol.