Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female 👑Let's Play a Game👑 "Tell Me You Pee Your Pants for Fun without TELLING me you pee your pants for fun'

I don't have any such strategies but my omo friend Lisa does. When she meets a guy at a bar, she laughs and then says: "Oh... don't make me laugh so hard! A gal my age... y'know, I might, uh, have a little accident." Then she looks the guy right in the eye, smiles, puts her hand over his, and crosses her legs in such a way that the guy gets a quick flash of her panties. She tells me that guys who are not into the fetish don't react to her little word and skirt game at all, but a few times she has encountered guys who are into it, and they never miss her signals.

On 12/10/2021 at 2:50 PM, SilverSnake said:

There's a mason jar with measurements on it in my bathroom. I usually keep a spare pair of underwear and shorts in my backpack. I usually have a towel next to my chair, and the towels in my hamper are folded rather than scrunched. I keep a waterproof cover on my bed, y'know, in case of spills...

Impressive 

17 hours ago, mystic dreamer said:

I don't have any such strategies but my omo friend Lisa does. When she meets a guy at a bar, she laughs and then says: "Oh... don't make me laugh so hard! A gal my age... y'know, I might, uh, have a little accident." Then she looks the guy right in the eye, smiles, puts her hand over his, and crosses her legs in such a way that the guy gets a quick flash of her panties. She tells me that guys who are not into the fetish don't react to her little word and skirt game at all, but a few times she has encountered guys who are into it, and they never miss her signals.

Might need to borrow some of Lisa's moves! 

On 12/10/2021 at 6:39 AM, Tellnoone said:

All of my dark coloured jeans end up with a bleached crotch after a while.

I doubt anyone who hadn't experienced the same would make any assumptions from seeing it. Maybe this could be a secret omo sign?  

Do you find the bleach necessary? A gentle cold water wash does it for me.And I pee a LOT and it's very yellow bc of my vitamins 

On 12/10/2021 at 2:14 AM, TJC said:

I have a gallon water bottle, and I don't workout.

I have a coworker who carries around a gallon of water to drink from...and he is always blathering about his "macros". It's a shame really. Guy is a genius and built like a God but every time he talks my eyes involuntarily start rolling🙉

1. I'm moving to a new apartment that allows tenants to have their own washers and dryers. I will be able to do laundry whenever I please. 2. You should always have a pad on your chair just in case you drop your drink in your lap. 3. I hang onto clothing until not even the second hand store would want it, when pants get to that point I put them in a black trash bag and throw them away when it's dark and none of the neighbors will see me. 4. There are many many fun things you can do in the bathtub or shower.

On 12/14/2021 at 11:39 PM, MaleOmoFan94 said:

1. I'm moving to a new apartment that allows tenants to have their own washers and dryers. I will be able to do laundry whenever I please. 2. You should always have a pad on your chair just in case you drop your drink in your lap. 3. I hang onto clothing until not even the second hand store would want it, when pants get to that point I put them in a black trash bag and throw them away when it's dark and none of the neighbors will see me. 4. There are many many fun things you can do in the bathtub or shower.

Private w/d is LEGIT! It's gonna make accidents so much easier. Good work!

1 hour ago, sammilove said:

I have a nalgene in my car and at my desk at work. I keep spare pants and undies in my trunk. And I have a pair of blue leggings I only wear at home.

AND on top of that, I keep a towel in my passenger seat in my car when nobody is riding with me. Then I’ll usually just sit on it. 

Need to get analogene. I need one of those ones that'll hold close to a gallon of water and tells me to drink x amount by a certain point of the day. I'm not in an office with a water cooler anymore and I hate putting tap water into a used water bottle so I need to find some other solution. Thank you for reminding me. 

And I'm partial to a puppy pee pad but as I have no dog a towel probably makes a lot more sense because I do live by the beach. Great idea!