Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do we drink in order prepare?

I thought this would be an interesting question to ask. After all, it's no secret that to make yourself pee, you have to drink liquid and lots of it. So what de we all drink to make us have to pee? I'll go first. I drink a liter of water, a quart of iced tea, and 16oz. of Pepsi. And I can flood my pants pretty good once the urge to pee hits me after drinking all that. Anyone else want to answer this question?

I'll start off with a litre of water flavoured with fruit squash and then keep topping up at closely spaced intervals, right up to the moment that I can hold it no longer.

After I've reached the point of no return I'll often carry on drinking to repeat the experience, as I'd need to go again soon anyway, and it would be a shame to waste it.

I over time made myself into a person who drinks a lot of water, lol. So in the average run of a work day, I might have somewhere in the vicinity of an extra large coffee plus six or eight bottles of water in the run of a day? In other words, I have no problems drinking mass amounts of water for a hold. Exact amounts I'm a little fuzzy on. Somewhere between 1-2L usually. 

Usually I'll drink water along with some tea or a coke depending on mood and what I have in the house. I try to drink a lot of water anyway throughout the day so increasing it a bit more for a hold isn't too difficult for me. I'm not sure on any exact amounts. I often feel most like doing a hold (or diaper play) after an evening of drinking though so it sometimes takes me quite a bit to re-hydrate!