Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

7 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Yes, i think that was premeditated and deliberately torture.

To that time had the teacher had all rights, nobody talked about human rights.

I did read in a old magazine, i can’t remember the name of it, i mentioned it, as i wrote in omorashi general “girls get married to hold it “, there  was also a report, where teacher punished, especially girls, for doing something wrong, with a ban to leaving the class for all the day.

They did get to eat and to drink served in the class at lunch, but they were not allowed to leave.

It was soon clear that the real punishment was not to stay in the class, the real punishment was not to be able to go to the toilet. 
They were not allowed to leave the class, not even to pee and that was sometimes torture.

Unbelievable and unthinkable for our time today, but times have changed.

holding for the right reasons, not denied, true story, recent event... I have filled in the details..

lady has hair appointment at a friend of family salon, leaves straight from work (no toilet first, doesn’t feel need, had gone hours earlier) drives short journey to train station, gets train for 3 stops to next town to avoid car traffic and parking .... walks 5 mins to appointment, 

Salon is busy ..eventually hair done hours later, heads home, walks briskly to train station, has been needing to piss for a while but doesn’t ask to go in salon before she leaves , girls are busy and it’s not that urgent, can wait..

gets to train station at 8.35.. has just missed train! .. dam.. but they’re regular, needing to piss is annoying her bladder, there’s no toilets here it’s a small station, waits a while on the quiet platform managing her need to pee bladder reminders, pacing up and down a bit in her work office skirt, it’s cold, checks the timetable and is shocked.. after rush hour trains are one an hour in the evening, it’s now 10 to 9, next train is 9.30.... last pee about 8 hrs ago... will be close to an hour before she’s home... realises shes going to have to manage a bursting bladder pee dance soon unless she can find a way to get to pee sooner.... calls husband, any chance he can come to her aid and drive over to pick her up.... decision is probably take just as long to drive and suggests get a taxi, she doesn’t say shes been pacing holding back her urge to pee just says she’s Afraid to uncross her legs in case she has an accident... he enquires does she need to go that bad? she says she will be fine don’t worry be home soon, and enters the waiting shelter to pee dance a little.... she’s older than she used to be, has to work harder to hold it in more than she used to...

shes on the train just about to depart at 9.30 calls the husband, she confirms she’s sat on the train all’s good about to leave and she can’t wait to get home as she’s bursting to pee... Is there a loo on the train, no... this is the inner city electric not the old diesels equipt for longer journeys, if she is really bursting she will be sat desperately squirming in her seat, fighting the urge to release her pee, she makes it home just in time ......

2 hours ago, SoBursting said:

holding for the right reasons, not denied, true story, recent event... I have filled in the details..

lady has hair appointment at a friend of family salon, leaves straight from work (no toilet first, doesn’t feel need, had gone hours earlier) drives short journey to train station, gets train for 3 stops to next town to avoid car traffic and parking .... walks 5 mins to appointment, 

Salon is busy ..eventually hair done hours later, heads home, walks briskly to train station, has been needing to piss for a while but doesn’t ask to go in salon before she leaves , girls are busy and it’s not that urgent, can wait..

gets to train station at 8.35.. has just missed train! .. dam.. but they’re regular, needing to piss is annoying her bladder, there’s no toilets here it’s a small station, waits a while on the quiet platform managing her need to pee bladder reminders, pacing up and down a bit in her work office skirt, it’s cold, checks the timetable and is shocked.. after rush hour trains are one an hour in the evening, it’s now 10 to 9, next train is 9.30.... last pee about 8 hrs ago... will be close to an hour before she’s home... realises shes going to have to manage a bursting bladder pee dance soon unless she can find a way to get to pee sooner.... calls husband, any chance he can come to her aid and drive over to pick her up.... decision is probably take just as long to drive and suggests get a taxi, she doesn’t say shes been pacing holding back her urge to pee just says she’s Afraid to uncross her legs in case she has an accident... he enquires does she need to go that bad? she says she will be fine don’t worry be home soon, and enters the waiting shelter to pee dance a little.... she’s older than she used to be, has to work harder to hold it in more than she used to...

shes on the train just about to depart at 9.30 calls the husband, she confirms she’s sat on the train all’s good about to leave and she can’t wait to get home as she’s bursting to pee... Is there a loo on the train, no... this is the inner city electric not the old diesels equipt for longer journeys, if she is really bursting she will be sat desperately squirming in her seat, fighting the urge to release her pee, she makes it home just in time ......

Wow that is an amazing story, is this true and recent as she did incredible to keep waiting so long!

10 hours ago, New_Macca said:

Wow that is an amazing story, is this true and recent as she did incredible to keep waiting so long!

This was midweek last week, all my stories are true events, I describe what I know of as fact, times, conversations etc, and add in some detail I believe to be probable to fill in the story, she has always been good at holding, this time it was a close call, 

35 minutes ago, SoBursting said:

This was midweek last week, all my stories are true events, I describe what I know of as fact, times, conversations etc, and add in some detail I believe to be probable to fill in the story, she has always been good at holding, this time it was a close call, 

Yes your stories of what she achieves always impress me. It had sounded like she might have stopped pushing herself recently but this was an epic effort and she did so well to stay completely dry. I bet her pee sounded amazing when she finally went and I’m sure you  were very supportive and appreciative of what she managed to do

2 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

Yes your stories of what she achieves always impress me. It had sounded like she might have stopped pushing herself recently but this was an epic effort and she did so well to stay completely dry. I bet her pee sounded amazing when she finally went and I’m sure you  were very supportive and appreciative of what she managed to do

There have not been any events I’m aware of recently, first time in a long while,

i think when she left the salon needing to pee it was manageable well within her usual limits to wait till home, would have been holding it long and desperate but the miscalculation in the train delay added to the cold and not as young so not able to hold comfortably as long as previous years all contributed to an agonising desperate pee hold, was absolutely bursting when she got in, the pee dance said it all....

christmas work night out for her has been cancelled due covid, I was to drive her there and back, might have been interesting....

@SoBursting

"Denying a person the right to leave the room to use a bathroom is wrong, the fact the person asked to go is enough reason as they must have to go.... except when asking to leave is abused, the teacher should have the ability to know the individuals, large scale denying by locking bathrooms because of drug/alcohol use within is also wrong, surely those responsible could manage this another way..."

This was 20 years ago now back in my final days of high school 11th and 12th grade and everything like that and that was during a time of zero tolerance for anything related to drugs and alcohol than weapons, as this was immediately after Columbine and before Columbine became a weekly affair in the United States where I think everybody was still shocked by this so they were really strict about anything relating to dangerous substances or devices.

I am not arguing for a second that what they did was wrong but everybody did suffer the consequences from it. Again it's one of those cases where they technically did have one girls bathroom open so they couldn't be accused of not having bathrooms available for the students, but when you have five stalls for 750 girls and four minutes between classes probably nobody is even taking into account the fact that most of those girls simply wouldn't be able to use the bathroom in the time allotted.

But again I think that that's actually a pretty common thing where you will have a situation while where there are technically bathrooms for women, but they are so scarce and inadequate that the vast majority of women certainly won't be able to use them and I think that that's actually not all that uncommon, where women just simply due without bathrooms. It's a crazy notion to think of but I really do think that it's actually seen as pretty normal and that few people actually question it, but I sure as hell did! It's just one of very many situations where I think a lot don't realize women are really holding it a long time.

On 12/12/2021 at 7:57 PM, DesperateJill said:

But again I think that that's actually a pretty common thing where you will have a situation while where there are technically bathrooms for women, but they are so scarce and inadequate that the vast majority of women certainly won't be able to use them and I think that that's actually not all that uncommon, where women just simply due without bathrooms. It's a crazy notion to think of but I really do think that it's actually seen as pretty normal and that few people actually question it, but I sure as hell did! It's just one of very many situations where I think a lot don't realize women are really holding it a long time.

Agree. Same situation in my school as well 

1 hour ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Agree. Same situation in my school as well 

I never thought about it in any depth before I had assumed the desperate girls I saw after school waiting on a bus etc just didn’t get to go after last class as they toilets were locked, I know this to be fact, so realistically some of these girls hadn’t been all day for all those reasons too.. eek! And some girls had to go to shops too on way home for their parents delaying longer... yet as discussed this was accepted as ‘normal’ for a girl to be holding for a long time every day as matter of fact... and back then to be seen doing an extreme pee dance with a hand pressed into the crotch to try and delay the enevitable a bit longer should be accepted as normal/common as what else can she do!

@SoBursting

"I never thought about it in any depth before I had assumed the desperate girls I saw after school waiting on a bus etc just didn’t get to go after last class as they toilets were locked, I know this to be fact, so realistically some of these girls hadn’t been all day for all those reasons too.. eek! And some girls had to go to shops too on way home for their parents delaying longer... yet as discussed this was accepted as ‘normal’ for a girl to be holding for a long time every day as matter of fact... and back then to be seen doing an extreme pee dance with a hand pressed into the crotch to try and delay the enevitable a bit longer should be accepted as normal/common as what else can she do!"

Exactly! This is something I try to get across in lots of my posts and blog entries and stories, is that I think most guys don't realize just how often it is for girls to be holding it pretty much all day long, sometimes all day at school and then for a while afterwards and this is seen as normal. But again I think that most girls are taught that they are also so supposed to be modest and polite and everything like that so aren't supposed to acknowledge the fact that they are uncomfortable most of the day.

That is why I think that guys should take more notice if you are talking to a woman all day and she seems like she is agitated over something it may very well be the fact that she might not have gone to the bathroom all day. It's something I think about now when I am interacting with other women just in a daily basis whose day I didn't know about, if they seem like they are agitated I am wondering is this just another woman who has been holding it all day. There's a whole world out there women who are holding it all day and I think that most people never talk about this or realize this and that most people just accept this as normal, and it's really crazy again when you think about it!

So for any guys who think this is weird if you hadn't gone to the bathroom all day and you saw women going to the bathroom regularly and being all cheerful and you are sitting there holding it to the brink and trying to be kind and polite about it you probably would find it rather strange and yet this is just sort of the normal thing for women in general.

That was actually something I found sort of crazy about my job where I was interacting with members of the general public with a full bladder ready to explode and I was giving no direct indication that I was ready to explode. I mean I always thought that if someone was desperate it would be really obvious in every case but there I was not being obvious about it and these people are chatting with me and the whole time they don't know that I'm ready to go out of my mind with an exploding full bladder and yet I am talking to them politely and interacting with them normally in spite of that.

A couple of people might have picked up on something that most people didn't say anything, although a couple of people when I said I had gone to the bathroom all day looked on in astonishment, like wow she hasn't been peeing all day! And I think that this is probably a lot more common than people think, women who don't show any direct signs of being desperate because we have become masters of trying not to show it and trying to be modest and polite about these matters.

So it's definitely possible that you can be interacting with a woman who is talking and being kind and polite well meanwhile she is in agonizing bladder pain and just trying to ignore it and go about her daily business the best she can while ignoring the explosive pressure between her legs!

11 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@SoBursting

"I never thought about it in any depth before I had assumed the desperate girls I saw after school waiting on a bus etc just didn’t get to go after last class as they toilets were locked, I know this to be fact, so realistically some of these girls hadn’t been all day for all those reasons too.. eek! And some girls had to go to shops too on way home for their parents delaying longer... yet as discussed this was accepted as ‘normal’ for a girl to be holding for a long time every day as matter of fact... and back then to be seen doing an extreme pee dance with a hand pressed into the crotch to try and delay the enevitable a bit longer should be accepted as normal/common as what else can she do!"

Exactly! This is something I try to get across in lots of my posts and blog entries and stories, is that I think most guys don't realize just how often it is for girls to be holding it pretty much all day long, sometimes all day at school and then for a while afterwards and this is seen as normal. But again I think that most girls are taught that they are also so supposed to be modest and polite and everything like that so aren't supposed to acknowledge the fact that they are uncomfortable most of the day.

That is why I think that guys should take more notice if you are talking to a woman all day and she seems like she is agitated over something it may very well be the fact that she might not have gone to the bathroom all day. It's something I think about now when I am interacting with other women just in a daily basis whose day I didn't know about, if they seem like they are agitated I am wondering is this just another woman who has been holding it all day. There's a whole world out there women who are holding it all day and I think that most people never talk about this or realize this and that most people just accept this as normal, and it's really crazy again when you think about it!

So for any guys who think this is weird if you hadn't gone to the bathroom all day and you saw women going to the bathroom regularly and being all cheerful and you are sitting there holding it to the brink and trying to be kind and polite about it you probably would find it rather strange and yet this is just sort of the normal thing for women in general.

That was actually something I found sort of crazy about my job where I was interacting with members of the general public with a full bladder ready to explode and I was giving no direct indication that I was ready to explode. I mean I always thought that if someone was desperate it would be really obvious in every case but there I was not being obvious about it and these people are chatting with me and the whole time they don't know that I'm ready to go out of my mind with an exploding full bladder and yet I am talking to them politely and interacting with them normally in spite of that.

A couple of people might have picked up on something that most people didn't say anything, although a couple of people when I said I had gone to the bathroom all day looked on in astonishment, like wow she hasn't been peeing all day! And I think that this is probably a lot more common than people think, women who don't show any direct signs of being desperate because we have become masters of trying not to show it and trying to be modest and polite about these matters.

So it's definitely possible that you can be interacting with a woman who is talking and being kind and polite well meanwhile she is in agonizing bladder pain and just trying to ignore it and go about her daily business the best she can while ignoring the explosive pressure between her legs!

Yeah I agree. People might say you're being biased or that you're exaggerating but I think you're really right. Especially when you factor in other situations like the management getting mad for taking time to use the restroom or if you're in an area that has really nasty or dangerous toilets.

I'd even talk to groups of women, and they would even use that as a bullying technique on other women. Like I'd see a woman say she is desperate to her friends but has to wait, and a group of her women friends will start whispering "pssshhhhh" noises into her ear and teasing her relentlessly. Sometimes talking about it is a sign of weakness and you'll sometimes see a group of women smokers in school in the toilets who deny access to other women, though this was the old days (some schools in poor neighborhoods are as bad as prisons and it was really dog-eat-dog or even woman-eat-woman). 

@John

"Yeah I agree. People might say you're being biased or that you're exaggerating but I think you're really right. Especially when you factor in other situations like the management getting mad for taking time to use the restroom or if you're in an area that has really nasty or dangerous toilets.

I'd even talk to groups of women, and they would even use that as a bullying technique on other women. Like I'd see a woman say she is desperate to her friends but has to wait, and a group of her women friends will start whispering "pssshhhhh" noises into her ear and teasing her relentlessly. Sometimes talking about it is a sign of weakness and you'll sometimes see a group of women smokers in school in the toilets who deny access to other women, though this was the old days (some schools in poor neighborhoods are as bad as prisons and it was really dog-eat-dog or even woman-eat-woman)."

I probably fixate on this more than a lot of people and probably put more thought into it than the average person but I don't think that it's an exaggeration, and after my year of experience as I do think that women are desperate in more situations than suspected or that more talk about in general.

And I will say this again from all of my experience I think that women are mean or two other women desperate than men are too desperate women. When I tell guys about these situations, even though I think guys like seeing women desperate more, but I have found is that most guys will be a little bit sympathetic towards a woman who is desperate, whereas with women they seem to be less sympathetic towards other women in a situation of desperation.

Once again going along with my other thread about toilet scarcity it's maybe because we are all in the same boat together, so if you have been denied a toilet or haven't been able to get to a toilet you don't like to see other women get to a toilet either. I mean you should be working together to make sure that you can all get to the toilet but if you can't get to the toilet you don't want to see the other woman get to the toilet so it's fun to torment her.

And once again I can say that from my job and my complaining about my situation of not being able to pee all day I have found that guys seem to be more sympathetic, where as women are more likely to take the attitude too bad honey suck it up and deal with it, and I think once again that's due to being in the same boat together and you don't like to see somebody else finding a way around a situation that you are stuck with as well. Basically if you have to hold it you want the other women to be stuck holding it as well and drag them down to your level.

I think it even applies somewhat to my situation in high school where they locked all of the girls bathrooms and I think that some people saw some satisfaction in seeing me, the good student and teacher's pet, having to deal with something very mortal and humbling such as not being able to get to a bathroom as well. I think that there is some degree of taking pleasure in the suffering of others and seeing them brought down to a more humble level like that because you like to see everybody having to deal with the same problems you are dealing with, and you resent those who don't have the same problem.

And finally I think that women might be a little bit more cruel about this whole situation because being in that situation themselves numerous times they know how frustrating and infuriating it is to be denied a bathroom, so if you really want to torment another woman put her in that situation and take advantage of her in that situation and you know that you will be driving her crazy as being denied a bathroom by others is one of the most frustrating things in the world if you have ever experienced that yourself.
And I'll admit I am no different, and I have to pee I would much rather see lots of other women suffering with me than be the only one suffering, I would rather drag them down to my level than see them have that over me. Maybe women are just more competitive with people of the same sex, same with men with other men, because you view each other as competitors for the same things.

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

@John

"Yeah I agree. People might say you're being biased or that you're exaggerating but I think you're really right. Especially when you factor in other situations like the management getting mad for taking time to use the restroom or if you're in an area that has really nasty or dangerous toilets.

I'd even talk to groups of women, and they would even use that as a bullying technique on other women. Like I'd see a woman say she is desperate to her friends but has to wait, and a group of her women friends will start whispering "pssshhhhh" noises into her ear and teasing her relentlessly. Sometimes talking about it is a sign of weakness and you'll sometimes see a group of women smokers in school in the toilets who deny access to other women, though this was the old days (some schools in poor neighborhoods are as bad as prisons and it was really dog-eat-dog or even woman-eat-woman)."

I probably fixate on this more than a lot of people and probably put more thought into it than the average person but I don't think that it's an exaggeration, and after my year of experience as I do think that women are desperate in more situations than suspected or that more talk about in general.

And I will say this again from all of my experience I think that women are mean or two other women desperate than men are too desperate women. When I tell guys about these situations, even though I think guys like seeing women desperate more, but I have found is that most guys will be a little bit sympathetic towards a woman who is desperate, whereas with women they seem to be less sympathetic towards other women in a situation of desperation.

Once again going along with my other thread about toilet scarcity it's maybe because we are all in the same boat together, so if you have been denied a toilet or haven't been able to get to a toilet you don't like to see other women get to a toilet either. I mean you should be working together to make sure that you can all get to the toilet but if you can't get to the toilet you don't want to see the other woman get to the toilet so it's fun to torment her.

And once again I can say that from my job and my complaining about my situation of not being able to pee all day I have found that guys seem to be more sympathetic, where as women are more likely to take the attitude too bad honey suck it up and deal with it, and I think once again that's due to being in the same boat together and you don't like to see somebody else finding a way around a situation that you are stuck with as well. Basically if you have to hold it you want the other women to be stuck holding it as well and drag them down to your level.

I think it even applies somewhat to my situation in high school where they locked all of the girls bathrooms and I think that some people saw some satisfaction in seeing me, the good student and teacher's pet, having to deal with something very mortal and humbling such as not being able to get to a bathroom as well. I think that there is some degree of taking pleasure in the suffering of others and seeing them brought down to a more humble level like that because you like to see everybody having to deal with the same problems you are dealing with, and you resent those who don't have the same problem.

And finally I think that women might be a little bit more cruel about this whole situation because being in that situation themselves numerous times they know how frustrating and infuriating it is to be denied a bathroom, so if you really want to torment another woman put her in that situation and take advantage of her in that situation and you know that you will be driving her crazy as being denied a bathroom by others is one of the most frustrating things in the world if you have ever experienced that yourself.
And I'll admit I am no different, and I have to pee I would much rather see lots of other women suffering with me than be the only one suffering, I would rather drag them down to my level than see them have that over me. Maybe women are just more competitive with people of the same sex, same with men with other men, because you view each other as competitors for the same things.

I am on the opposite side, i love it if girls are needing to wee, but can not, the longer, the better.

I know that it is bad to get aroused to see someone suffer, but i did like that since i can remember and i still like it.

I love all kinds of girl desperations, but i have some favorite situations.

You wrote that it is easier for you, if other women have to hold too, if they are on the same needing level than you.

I love situations where more girls are needing to wee and when some of them can go and one or two can’t.

For example, one of a real experience. After a sport event, was a long line in front of the girl loo, some of the women and girls from our bus could go, my friends girl was standing with crossed legs at the end of the row, he did take her by her hand and said that there will be not enough time to wait, he said that she had to hold it.

She was needing to wee really bad, but she had to hold it two more hours, until at home.

It’s bad, but it was totally exciting for me.

Another situation. A group of girls are needing to wee really bad, all nearly at the same level.

They found a place where they could squat, some of them could pee, then was someone coming and one or two of the girls could not go. Maybe one was already squatting, but has to pull her panties up before she could wee only one drop and they were full to burst, but had to hold it longer, much longer.

One of my favorite situations is, when boys can go, but girls have to hold it.

Then a special kind of arousing is to many girls at once, desperate.

I remember at one if our school outings, after a long drive, there was a accident on the motorway.

About 15 girls was desperate to pee, they crossed their legs, pressed their hands between their thighs.

Sorry, but it was a extra turn on, to see so many girls desperate and holding.

Would it be easier for you to hold it with them, than to be the only girl in the bus who was needing it so bad?

@huberp76

"I am on the opposite side, i love it if girls are needing to wee, but can not, the longer, the better."

You are kind of the guy or the type of guy I have in mind when I started my other thread about how women feel about guys enjoying their desperation, it's a conflicting feeling at best LOL.

"I love situations where more girls are needing to wee and when some of them can go and one or two can’t.

For example, one of a real experience. After a sport event, was a long line in front of the girl loo, some of the women and girls from our bus could go, my friends girl was standing with crossed legs at the end of the row, he did take her by her hand and said that there will be not enough time to wait, he said that she had to hold it."

I have been in that situation very MANY times and it's one of the most frustrating situations in the world. Like my bus trip situation where there wasn't enough time for everyone to use the bathroom and all 60 boys went to the bathroom but only 20 of the 60 girls went to the bathroom and the other 40 had to wait until we got to destination like an hour and a half or two hours later. I think very few guys have really experienced that.

"One of my favorite situations is, when boys can go, but girls have to hold it.

I remember at one if our school outings, after a long drive, there was a accident on the motorway.

About 15 girls was desperate to pee, they crossed their legs, pressed their hands between their thighs.

Would it be easier for you to hold it with them, than to be the only girl in the bus who was needing it so bad?"

I would much rather have to be holding with all the other girls than being the only one desperate, being the only one desperate is the most frustrating thing in the world. The question is which one would you prefer, would you rather see all 15 of us holding it, or would you rather see the other girls get to go but me not get to go and me be holding solo? I feel that in that situation I think I would enjoy either, but seeing one person suffer while others aren't to me is a lot more dramatic, but when it's you that's the one suffering it's a lot more frustrating, a REAL lot more frustrating.

33 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@huberp76

"I am on the opposite side, i love it if girls are needing to wee, but can not, the longer, the better."

You are kind of the guy or the type of guy I have in mind when I started my other thread about how women feel about guys enjoying their desperation, it's a conflicting feeling at best LOL.

"I love situations where more girls are needing to wee and when some of them can go and one or two can’t.

For example, one of a real experience. After a sport event, was a long line in front of the girl loo, some of the women and girls from our bus could go, my friends girl was standing with crossed legs at the end of the row, he did take her by her hand and said that there will be not enough time to wait, he said that she had to hold it."

I have been in that situation very MANY times and it's one of the most frustrating situations in the world. Like my bus trip situation where there wasn't enough time for everyone to use the bathroom and all 60 boys went to the bathroom but only 20 of the 60 girls went to the bathroom and the other 40 had to wait until we got to destination like an hour and a half or two hours later. I think very few guys have really experienced that.

"One of my favorite situations is, when boys can go, but girls have to hold it.

Would it be easier for you to hold it with them, than to be the only girl in the bus who was needing it so bad?"

I would much rather have to be holding with all the other girls than being the only one desperate, being the only one desperate is the most frustrating thing in the world. The question is which one would you prefer, would you rather see all 15 of us holding it, or would you rather see the other girls get to go but me not get to go and me be holding solo? I feel that in that situation I think I would enjoy either, but seeing one person suffer while others aren't to me is a lot more dramatic, but when it's you that's the one suffering it's a lot more frustrating, a REAL lot more frustrating.

Both situations are exciting and arousing for me. It is a special situation to see many girls at once to fight against a strong urge to wee. To see them doing it in a different way and to hear them talk about their already painful need, is pretty hot.

So many legs crossed and to see so many different bodies moving from needing to wee is absolutely exciting.

But if all girls can go, but only one have to hold it, how i wrote, if she is already squatting and just at the moment she wants to do her much needed wee, she had to pull up her panties and have to hold it longer, much longer, that would be super arousing!!

If you would be the girl, i would like to tease you, i would say something like that “ oh my poor girl could not wee, but i think you are strong enough to keep your panties dry, for a few hours!?”

I would ask you every 5 minutes how bad you would need to go, and how long that you are thinking that you can hold it.

Bad, i know, but i would love to be bad!

22 hours ago, huberp76 said:

I am on the opposite side, i love it if girls are needing to wee, but can not, the longer, the better.

I know that it is bad to get aroused to see someone suffer, but i did like that since i can remember and i still like it.

I love all kinds of girl desperations, but i have some favorite situations.

You wrote that it is easier for you, if other women have to hold too, if they are on the same needing level than you.

I love situations where more girls are needing to wee and when some of them can go and one or two can’t.

For example, one of a real experience. After a sport event, was a long line in front of the girl loo, some of the women and girls from our bus could go, my friends girl was standing with crossed legs at the end of the row, he did take her by her hand and said that there will be not enough time to wait, he said that she had to hold it.

She was needing to wee really bad, but she had to hold it two more hours, until at home.

It’s bad, but it was totally exciting for me.

Another situation. A group of girls are needing to wee really bad, all nearly at the same level.

They found a place where they could squat, some of them could pee, then was someone coming and one or two of the girls could not go. Maybe one was already squatting, but has to pull her panties up before she could wee only one drop and they were full to burst, but had to hold it longer, much longer.

One of my favorite situations is, when boys can go, but girls have to hold it.

Would it be easier for you to hold it with them, than to be the only girl in the bus who was needing it so bad?

I don’t think it is bad to get turned on by a girls desperation, that’s been debated before... my view is if I’m innocent by stander what’s not to like ? If a girl walks down the street topless by her own doing (assuming she’s in good mental state) are we not to look?

I suppose the best scenarios I’ve seen or been a part of is if a girl is denied to go by herself!

the times I’ve been in the company of women who ‘forgot’ to go or should have gone before they left to explain why they are now declaring a pee emergency make me think today it was done on purpose?

years ago before internet when I thought I was the only one in the world who like to see females pee dancing I would be in awe at that age from 17 or so when we began to go out socialising being in same company of these women, all bursting to pee saying wish I had gone before we left etc no mobile phones then standing on a street corner trying to hail a cab were exciting times,

got caught short a few times myself waiting but got over my shyness to say I had to go pee and disappeared leaving the others while I found an alley to pee,

those days were great you could almost count on an experience at the weekend somehow one of the ladies would be pee dancing as she had to go again on the way home, 

having various friend and family groups there were always invitations to different places to visit with different people most of the time no one was driving so we had no transport of our own,

And the ladies were dressed sexy also, always in dresses or skirts the guys had suit jacket and tie, 

now today 24 hr laws means licensed premises don’t chuck you out all at the one time so you can leave at your leisure so not the same opportunities as before...

8DD3AE50-3F04-406A-B0D1-77495EEA1652.jpeg.f21bc87a90a0f0585f69edb534c5c51e.jpeg

Edited by SoBursting (see edit history)

On topic female experience I’ve described before ... she’s in a bar with the girls, her friend is leaving early her boyfriend is coming to collect her by car, so she walks outside to car park behind the pub to wait with her friend, she’s needing to pee but will stay with her friend till the boyfriend comes (denying herself no.1)

the boyfriend is late eventually he arrives 45 mins late, all this time she’s been needing to pee her friend notices and suggests she go in to use the loo but she refuses and waits assuming he won’t be more than a few minutes more,

when he arrives in car park she doesn’t wait any more and leaves to walk around the pub to the front door and have a desperate pee, but she meets her friends walking towards her with her coat and bag it’s chucking out time, she walks round to go in to use the loo but door men won’t let her, (denied no.2) she catches up with her friends and they go across to takeaway with them but she’s bursting to pee and pee dances as she waits outside on the street for them, she realises she’s so desperate she can’t wait any longer and goes down the alley at side of shops to pee.....