Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Capacity and Safe Training

You think I might be able to hold more safely?

1 minute ago, hook35640 said:

Hi. Mangakitten. I will define 2.65 L your comfortable capacity or practical capacity. You can hold so much without affecting your daily life. You want to have this number trained rather than your absolute limit. Great idea.

I'm afraid the back pain might be the beginning of reflux..

On 12/5/2021 at 4:47 AM, MangaKitten said:

I I recently found out I can hold about 2.65 liters before I get nervous and the pain makes me scared to keep holding. I held 3 times recently where I felt a little pain in my back (2 by mistake one was almost a full blown accident). Could I train to hold more or am I honestly just at my max where I can safely hold? I don't usually hold very long if it's painful and go right away if I feel it any back soreness. I know 2.65 liters is a lot. I don't think I could hold a gallon safely but the idea excites me. 

Do you mean you drank 2,65 liters and holding that? Or that you peed and measured 2,65 liters of pee? Either way its amazing you can hold that much!!! Though do research on what the back pain is, it could be kidney pain,

I held 2.65 liters of pee on my biggest hold. Actually documented it in live action omorashi. I start feeling a decent urge that makes me wanna go around 1000-1500 ml. 

3 minutes ago, oienacs said:

Do you mean you drank 2,65 liters and holding that? Or that you peed and measured 2,65 liters of pee? Either way its amazing you can hold that much!!! Though do research on what the back pain is, it could be kidney pain,

The 32 oz cups there are actually 30 oz cups but I completely filled 3 with a little leftover.

Honestly I know how tempting it might be to see just how far you can really push your bladder, but you've got to think if it's worth the risk. 2.6 L is already a lot of urine. You've got the right idea stopping when it hurts, and for me personally I wouldn't want to push that envelope. However, I am not a doctor so I could be wrong. But most doctors would tell you not to do any of this in the first place, so🤷‍♂️.

2 hours ago, amasonbo1 said:

Honestly I know how tempting it might be to see just how far you can really push your bladder, but you've got to think if it's worth the risk. 2.6 L is already a lot of urine. You've got the right idea stopping when it hurts, and for me personally I wouldn't want to push that envelope. However, I am not a doctor so I could be wrong. But most doctors would tell you not to do any of this in the first place, so🤷‍♂️.

I think you're probably right. I didn't do a lot of conscious holding to get to this point other than when I was in my teens. I was reading a little and I don't think I want to try to hard to go further but holding is generally safe as long as it isn't too frequent. I'm gonna keep stopping when/if the holding becomes painful.