Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sex and Holding

I mostly enjoy holding when I'm horny. I like to hold when I masturbate and/or edge. I once managed to maintain an erection and have a pee accident that I couldn't stop at the same time. It was wonderful, but I've been unable to repeat it; I always get soft due to my urgency.

I enjoy watching women who are desperate. I enjoy having sex with women whose bladder is ridiculously full. I also like to be extremely desperate when I have sex. A full bladder and sex with morning wood is the best because I am rock hard, but it takes a long time fucking before I can cum, and I can't pee until I cum because of the rock hard erection. I know that sometimes it's possible to pee with an erection, but not when I'm that fucking stiff. It makes the sex and orgasm more intense.

When I cum after fucking with morning wood and a desperate bladder, then I get to enjoy 30 minutes or more of not being able to pee, because my morning wood doesn't go down for a while after I cum. Sometimes I stand over the toilet, concentrating on relaxing my bladder yet pushing. Sometimes I can manage to release a few ounces, but then my bladder seizes shut again. I love needing to pee like a racehorse, but being physically unable because my bladder won't open.

I can't be the only one.

The pressure of a full bladder on the prostate can give strong erotic feelings with or without an erection.  That's why some men enjoy full-bladder sex.  Some men cum quickly when their bladders are full while others either experience a long delay or they can't cum at all!  And some can't get hard when they need to pee.  It's very much an individual thing. 

Your persistent erection and inability to pee after full-bladder sex differs from what is more common.  Often, a man will need to pee urgently - and will do so - shortly after ejaculation.  While it gives you the opportunity to enjoy this urgency for half an hour, sometimes it must be very inconvenient when you have other things to do in the morning!

Part of enjoying the desperation while I can't pee no matter how much I try is the frustration of trying. Even if I had a hardon that wasn't so raging stiff I would have had an accident already. Imagine how amazingly frustrating it is trying to let go, and that's on top of the full bladder pleasure.

I enjoy sex with a full bladder if I can hold it, but often the sensation is so urgent that I can't get fully hard, so I'll have to pee beforehand. That in itself increases the eventual climax as the release of pee increases my arousal.
 Times when I can actually hold it, it's really enjoyable.

I definitely enjoy having sex with women with very full bladders.  I love watching them dance and squirm, but the main pleasure is derived from always hoping that they won't be able to hold it during sex.

On 12/6/2021 at 4:01 AM, chyanwra said:

I definitely enjoy having sex with women with very full bladders.  I love watching them dance and squirm, but the main pleasure is derived from always hoping that they won't be able to hold it during sex.

Yes, but I also enjoy knowing that the accident is difficult for them. In the same way that men have difficulty peeing with a hardon, a penis blocks a woman's peehole (which is JUST inside the pussy-hole... I didn't learn that until I was in my mid 30's). So by having sex with a woman who needs to pee, you are also blocking her from being able to pee.

27 minutes ago, rtobyr said:

Yes, but I also enjoy knowing that the accident is difficult for them. In the same way that men have difficulty peeing with a hardon, a penis blocks a woman's peehole (which is JUST inside the pussy-hole... I didn't learn that until I was in my mid 30's). So by having sex with a woman who needs to pee, you are also blocking her from being able to pee.

It's difficult, but not impossible.  I've been lucky enough to have sex with a couple of women (not at the same time :-)) who have been able to pee while having sex.
I found that the best position is with them on top, facing you.

32 minutes ago, chyanwra said:

It's difficult, but not impossible.  I've been lucky enough to have sex with a couple of women (not at the same time :-)) who have been able to pee while having sex.
I found that the best position is with them on top, facing you.

I get that it isn't impossible. I still like when it WOULD be possible, but isn't because of the penis.

As a woman... It's fucking amazing. Though, I'm not sure if I've ever been screwed with an ENTIRELY full bladder. It was normally after an accident when there's that little bit left and his cock just pushed it out of me.

I've definitely masturbated with a vibrator a dildo with a full bladder and I lost it after about 30 seconds. Holding just makes everything in my underpants really engorged and wet and so trying to fit a cock or a dildo inside my clenched pussy is almost impossible. Doesn't mean I wouldn't love to try with the real thing 😍

Just blow on my clit and the whole thing will just....ruin the furniture 🤯🤗

On 12/11/2021 at 4:43 AM, smallbladder89 said:

Heya, the peehole is above the pussy hole, not inside 

You would be surprised but anatomy is a bit different for different people. I've been with a woman whose peehole actually was inside of the pussy. Not like deep, obviously, but about 0.5-1 inch inside, not above the "entrance". You couldn't see it unless you spread her pussy a bit, and I don't mean labia. One of the reasons she could never pee standing up without making a huge mess lol.

However if we're talking about blocking pee flow with a dick, it doesn't matter where peehole is, because you can block urethra from inside of the pussy (it's going along the top wall), not necessary the hole itself. I've done it this way before.

I've spent my whole life usually unable to cum unless my partner has a full bladder, or is talking about having a full bladder, during sex. 

But with my new GF I actually can, though she still indulges me reasonably often. 

Each of my exs has had sex with me at her absolute limit of capacity, and it was always amazing for us both. 

5 hours ago, holdit247 said:

I've spent my whole life usually unable to cum unless my partner has a full bladder, or is talking about having a full bladder, during sex. 

But with my new GF I actually can, though she still indulges me reasonably often. 

Each of my exs has had sex with me at her absolute limit of capacity, and it was always amazing for us both. 

I love that you have been able to find so many generous lovers.

High. Five.

On 12/5/2021 at 10:37 AM, Spectator9 said:

The pressure of a full bladder on the prostate can give strong erotic feelings with or without an erection.  That's why some men enjoy full-bladder sex.  Some men cum quickly when their bladders are full while others either experience a long delay or they can't cum at all!  And some can't get hard when they need to pee.  It's very much an individual thing.

One of my fantasies is to top a cis man who can experience FBO instead of just finding it uncomfortable. File under "insanely specific body preferences you kind of want to put on your Grindr profile but definitely should not."

(Yes, trans men can top, lmao.)

On 12/11/2021 at 4:43 AM, smallbladder89 said:

Heya, the peehole is above the pussy hole, not inside 

I think most cis women cannot pee during PIV not because the urethral opening is directly blocked, but because the penis is compressing the urethra from the inside even as it "jabs" the bladder itself.

If the cis female has a full bladder, the G spot will be squeezed between the bladder and the penis:

gspot.jpg.d1cb2e4ababacd34f03624e7845cf902.jpg

This is why some cis women enjoy full bladder sex, while others find it too intense.

It's the same with pre-op trans men; sadly, I cannot have vaginal sex for psychological reasons, and I don't know how it works for me. 🤷‍♂️

• 1 year later...