Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Penis position during wetting in male omorashi

I'm male and mostly interested in female omorashi, but I sometimes like to watch male omorashi as well. I've noticed in many male omorashi videos that they position their penis pointed upward toward their waist as they wet. It seems to be fairly common, which is confusing to me, as I find that to be a very uncomfortable position. It's very difficult to do while hard, and even if I'm soft, it's still uncomfortable. Am I unusual in this, or are the guys in these videos just putting themselves in an uncomfortable position to make the wetting more visible?

2 hours ago, Arcane said:

I can only speak for myself, but I find that it's much more comfortable to be pointed upwards. As a bonus, it helps in trying to get an even wetting, instead of just soaking 1 leg. It's certainly going to be different for other people, and also depends on endowment.

Yup, I like it because it makes the pee go down both legs. Also if I am a little hard it is easier to pee this way.

If I don't do this, then most of the time my penis is pointing so that I wet down my left leg. I'll usually readjust myself mid wetting to start peeing down my right leg.

I point upward and then slump slightly to the left. I used to obsess about being dead center but realized I was ruining my experience. Once the flow starts I don't like to interrupt or alter my penis position.

Funny, I remember the first time I ever intentionally wet my briefs. I was standing in front of a mirror and got a little turned on so that my erection was pointing almost 90 degrees to the side. The stiffy made it hard to start flowing but when I did it shot straight out the side and down the front of my leg. Never even got the crotch wet : (

Maybe your clothes is just not the right kind for that to be comfortable? I have no discomfort with doing that, hard or not. 

I'm pretty sure the main reason it's common is because if the penis tip is near the waist, it has to cover more of the crotch as it goes back down, so there's more visual impact to the whole thing, Whereas, if pointed down, depending on the fit of the pants, it won't cover much of the crotch and might just drip from the bottom of the crotch instead of actually going down the legs all that much, or if pointed to the side, it only gets one side of the crotch and only one leg.

I almost always point it up in my underwear. What I really like to do is point it up then pull my briefs and pants up as high as they can go then sit down,  either on the toilet or on a hard surface and wet.  The spread will cover the entire crotch,  go down both sides and completely soak my butt while insuring that not a dry spot will be left on my underwear and the wetness will all be contained to the upper part of the pants.  I especially like doing this in public.