Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 12/4/2021 at 10:10 PM, oienacs said:

Your cute butt looks soaked!!! 😮

On 12/4/2021 at 10:56 PM, Omorashiwetter said:

So cute🥰💕

On 12/4/2021 at 11:19 PM, Solomorashin said:

Seems like you cannot hold back at all. 😉 Looks like more pats, paddings and punishments. 😄 

19 hours ago, peelion said:

i don't think you will (and should) go out of diaper monday 😋

15 hours ago, Delboypee said:

Another great post! 

12 hours ago, nappypants said:

Love these pics - you definitely belong in nappies!

7 hours ago, C.omoboy said:

Are you sure you're ready to go back to wearing big girl jeans and panties? it seems not 😏

excellent photos, you look very sexy and cute in diapers, hot wet and fluffy butt🔥🔥

Thank you! :kyuhearty:

And yeah I definitely seem to not be too good at controlling my bladder, especially not when wearing diapers.. So the punishment really seems to be very suitable for me :remsmug:

But I do think I have learned my lesson for now so I'm probably ready for big girl panties again, but I can't give any guarantees that no small leaks will occur.. :reimuwink:

7 hours ago, Racergirl1404 said:

You look good in diapers. Why stop?

Because the punishment is almost over, and I have to get back to doing school stuff again :konatacry:

5 hours ago, scinosensation said:

Ms. @Cat_Lovwet, you have an adorable diapered wet butt. 
As much as those of us here very much like your diapered wet butt, if you have to go to school or go to work or anything else where wearing a diaper or wetting is not acceptable I strongly suggest you make efforts to regain normal control. 

Thank you for the advice, I've been trying to retrain my bladder a bit today :nepokay:

5 hours ago, nappypants said:

Who says diapers aren’t acceptable at work? They improve productivity through reduced toilet breaks 😉 

I wore diapers to work from Fall 1999 until I retired. I was greatly concerned with visible diaper butt until I was forced into a wheelchair full time in Jan. 2001. If I’m out in public I’m wearing a diaper. If I’m home, except when I’m in the shower I’m wearing a diaper,

1 hour ago, Cat_Lovwet said:

Thank you for the advice, I've been trying to retrain my bladder a bit today :nepokay:

Voice of experience 😁

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...