Sign In

female Wet Days Ahead

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winner: Option A Bailey bites her lips nervously as she slips the white basketball shorts on over her wet panties. Putting the leggings on over the wet panties would’ve surely left a spot but the

Winner: Option B “L-let’s just finish the stupid hike,” Cindy mumbled embarrassed. The others nodded with varying degrees of sympathy with Mason being the most sympathetic and Ben the least. A

C, it’ll force Holly to choose a side later on.

• 2 weeks later...

“Ew no! I’ll just wait until those other bathrooms at the main camp. They’re, like, a modicum better,” Cindy says with a wrinkle of her nose. 

“Suit yourself,” Ben shrugs just as Mason jogs up to meet them both.

”Hey! Cindy and I are all set at our tent so we can head out onto the trail if you guys don’t need anything,” Mason alerts them with a grin. 

“Aww thanks for getting everything set up babe,” Cindy beams at her boyfriend, wrapping an arm around his. She knows she’s laying it on a little thick but it will annoy Ben and she quite enjoys the fact it upsets him.

“I think Cindy needs something actually,” Ben cuts in with a smirk. 

“Oh? What is it?” Mason asks curiously, looking between the two. 

“You have to go to the bathroom, don’t you Cindy? I think Ms. Cityslicker is too prissy to use ours,” Ben laughs.

Cindy’s eyes widen at Ben’s words as Mason turns to her with concern. 

Bladder status: 55/100

natural filling, +5 volume

Choose:

A) Cindy is embarrassed by Ben’s words and denies she has to go

B) Cindy is annoyed by Ben’s words and denies she has to go

C) Cindy is annoyed by Ben’s words but admits she has to go

Winner: Option C

”Yea I have to go so what? There are some perfectly good bathrooms back at main camp I can use. I don’t need your judgment,” Cindy scoffed, shooting Ben a dirty look. The man simply gave her back a cheeky grin. He threw his hands up as if in surrender while Mason gave him an exasperated look as if a silent request to at least try to get along with Cindy.

“Are you sure Cindy?” Mason asked cautiously. 

“Yes I’m sure. I’m a grown woman I can hold it for one measly hike,” Cindy replied with a roll of her eyes. 

“She says she’s good then she’s good. C’mon let’s roll out,” Ben shrugged. 

Mason couldn’t argue with the logic and soon two more friends, Hannah and Vince, joined the other three and the entire group headed for the trail. 

Cindy stayed close to Mason. She didn’t get along particularly well with his friends and frankly they frequently got on her nerves. So they didn’t see what Mason saw in her. That was their problem. She could care less frankly and although she was rapidly realizing she was out of her depth on the hike, she refused to mention as much for fear of confirming the others’ suspicions of her abilities (or lack thereof).

”Hey I know you have to go already but you should stay hydrated or else you’ll struggle with this hike and might fall behind,” Mason told her gently, offering her his water bottle. 

Bladder Status: 60/100

natural filling, volume +5

Choose:

A) Cindy rejects the water and tells Mason she doesn’t need it

B) Cindy rejects the water and tells Mason it’s because of her bladder

C) Cindy accepts the water so she can keep up with the group

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It has been quite a while since I worked on this story. Over a year in fact! I don’t know if anyone would still be interested in it but I believe I’ll return to it if people are ^^;

Cindy accepted the water and took a few large sips of it. She had already been starting to feel the effects of her first time hiking on a real trail even if she had not wanted to admit it. 

“Thank you sweetie,” she told Mason. She then pressed a kiss to his cheek and handed him back the water. Her bladder twinged in her abdomen at the sudden addition of more liquid but she didn’t want to admit as much. She was definitely getting uncomfortable but at least she could keep up with the others more or less. As the hike continued she could tell they were a bit surprised she was managing to keep up, aided slightly by the fact Mason was making sure his friends kept their pace moderate instead of as quickly as they may have gone on their own. 

After a while longer Cindy realized her bladder was becoming difficult to ignore. The water she drank earlier was really starting to reach it and as they kept walking the amount of bushes and low foliage was starting to lessen. The terrain was getting rockier as well, making it more difficult to cover. 

“Hey, what’s up with the trail changing?” she asked Mason, who was starting to sweat himself although he looked pleased by this. 

“Oh! This next part coming up gets into rockier terrain for awhile before it turns back into the forest. There’s even a beautiful lookout at the top! There aren’t many trees there though so it will get hotter without the shade. You should drink some more. You’re doing okay, right?” Mason explained excitedly before recalling Cindy’s inexperience and checking in. 

Cindy hesitated. It sounded like there was quite some time left in the hike and if she had to squat then there wouldn’t be much cover in the rockier terrain. The others noticed the two were talking as they had slowed down a bit to do so, so Hannah, Ben, and Vince turned to take note. 

“Is Princess finally starting to get tired? I’m impressed she lasted this long!” Hannah called back with a teasing grin, although it wasn’t unfriendly persay. It seemed Cindy had scored some brownie points by keeping up without complaining. 

“Not bad for a city girl! You need a break?” Vince offered. 

Mason seemed pleased by his friends beginning to warm up to Cindy although Ben still looked the most reluctant to give her a chance. 

Bladder status: 75/100

Natural filling, volume +5

Drank water, volume +10

Choose:

A) Who is she trying to impress? Take the opportunity to squat now while there’s still cover even if it is kind of gross

B) No way is she letting her bare butt hang out over dirt. She’ll just skip the water and hold it a bit longer until the hike is finished

C) Everyone is finally starting to warm up to her, she’s not going to mess that up. She’ll drink the water so she can still keep up and just hold it until the hike is over

”What do you all take me for? I don’t need a special break just because I’m not as outdoorsy as you all, I can hang just as tough you know!” Cindy quickly replied. She took the water from Mason again and took several more long sips. Her bladder was none too happy with that decision but she really didn’t want to start falling behind now that she was finally getting some respect. 

“Didn’t you have to go to the bathroom earlier?” Ben pointed out and part of Cindy wanted to glare at him for reminding everyone but she kept a poker face. 

“Oh I’m sorry Cindy, I totally forgot! It’s okay if you need to go. There’s plenty of places to squat in privacy in this area and there won’t be much cover for the next stretch of the hike,” Mason said sympathetically. The last thing he wanted was to pressure Cindy into a difficult situation but she shook her head. 

Not only did the idea of squatting in the woods sound wholly unappealing, but Ben pointing out she likely had to go was a bit mortifying. The last thing she wanted was to slow every down because of something silly like her bladder. 

“Don’t be silly, I’m fine! I said I don’t need a break and I meant it!” Cindy insisted. Mason and Ben both have her skeptical looks since they knew exactly how long it had been since Cindy first expressed need, although Mason’s came from concern and Ben’s from amused judgment. 

“Well, on we go then!” Hannah said which effectively interrupted any further dispute that may have come up over the wisdom of Cindy skipping a break. 

Soon the terrain became rocky, forcing the group to pay more attention to where they set their footfalls and Cindy’s bladder was soon forgotten. 

Forgotten by everyone except Cindy. 

She was regretting that extra water and not just squatting when she had the chance. Her bladder was all but throbbing in her abdomen and she kept having to reach down and squeeze her crotch when no one was looking in order to avoid leaking or an accident. It had been a long time since she had needed to go so badly and to her dismay there was not a suitable bush or tree in sight to hide her should she choose to use nature as her bathroom. She knew she needed to quickly make a choice to avert disaster.

Bladder status: 95/100

Natural filling (drank water), +10

Drank water, +10

Choose:

A) Let out a few small leaks and hope it will be enough to help her hold the remainder of the hike

B) Soldier on since intentionally leaking is too risky in gray leggings and there’s no where suitable to squat

C) Ask Mason if he has something to hide her from view so she can squat in spite of the sparse landscape