Sign In

female Wet Days Ahead

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winner: Option A Bailey bites her lips nervously as she slips the white basketball shorts on over her wet panties. Putting the leggings on over the wet panties would’ve surely left a spot but the

Winner: Option B “L-let’s just finish the stupid hike,” Cindy mumbled embarrassed. The others nodded with varying degrees of sympathy with Mason being the most sympathetic and Ben the least. A

C, it’ll force Holly to choose a side later on.

• 1 month later...

I know it’s been a long time but I thought I would come back to this series if people were still interested. 

Winner: Option A, play beer pong

”Beer pong sounds fun. I’ve never played before,” Bailey decides. 

“Don’t worry we’ll teach you!” Laney giggles, grabbing Bailey’s hand and guiding her to the tables. 

“It’s simple really. Just throw the ball into the other team’s cups. If a ball lands you have to drink down that cup and the losers have to drink the winner’s remaining cups,” Kelly explains. 

“Not to brag but I’m kind of an expert at this,” Logan grins, winking at Laney. 

“Oh yea, I’ve totally seen Logan play before and he’s as good at beer pong as he is football,” Kelly chimes in.

“Oh… I don’t know how good I’ll be,” Bailey hedges, getting nervous now. 

“You have a teammate silly, so as long as you aren’t, like, totally garbage you’ll be fine. Your teammate can help you,” Kelly refutes. 

“Since you’re the only one who hasn’t played you can pick your teammate, although I will warn you I’m not that good either,” Laney offers. 

Bladder Status: 35/80

Natural Filling (drank alcohol), +10

Choose:

A) Pick Logan even though he seems to want to team up with Lacey

B) Pick Kelly even though she seems to want to team up with Logan

C) Pick Lacey who doesn’t seem to care what team she’s on but isn’t as confident in her skills either 

Winner: Option C

Bailey may have been relatively sheltered growing up but she wasn’t so naive as to miss the weird triangle happening around Kelly, Logan, and Lacey. There was no way to make everyone happy so she figured her best bet was the one person who seemed to not be caught up in the whole thing, or at the very least blissfully oblivious. 

“I’m sure you can’t be that bad. At least no worse than me. I’ll be on your team Lacey,” Bailey decided. 

The other girl shrugged and nodded, leading the way towards the beer pong table with Bailey, an excited Kelly, and a disappointed Logan following behind. Bailey noticed a small pang in her bladder but pushed the thought away. It was by no means urgent and she didn’t want to delay the game and make her new friends wait. 

It took roughly two or three cans of beer to get all of the cups on one side of the table filled to a suitable level, much to Bailey’s relief who had thought an entire can would go in each cup, and before long they were starting the game. 

It turned out Lacey actually could be that bad. Kelly was a decent shot and Logan only missed a handful of times but Lacey struggled to sink the ball in almost as much as Bailey did. By the time Kelly sunk a ball into Bailey and Lacey’s last cup, she and Logan still had six cups left. 

Bladder Status: 45/80

Natural filling (drank alcohol), +10

Choose:

A) Laney and Bailey split the six cups evenly

B) Laney offers to drink more in exchange for something else (suggestions encouraged)

C) Laney pretends to be a lightweight and asks Bailey to drink more (because you chose feigned sympathy to try and mess with Bailey)

Winner: Option C

Lacey and Bailey both reached for their first cups of beer and drained them relatively quickly but afterwards Lacey made a face before turning to Bailey. 

“I’m totally sorry Bailey but I’m already starting to feel the alcohol like a LOT and I don’t want to drink too much. Can you finish the rest of these?” Lacey asked with puppy dog eyes. 

Bailey hesitated at first. She didn’t want to risk getting too drunk either but she supposed she wasn’t feeling anything yet and she certainly didn’t want to force someone to drink more than they’re comfortable with so in the end Bailey conceded. She quickly drank down the four remaining cups as well and by the time she was done she certainly was feeling the alcohol as well although not to the extent she thought Lacey was. Bailey found she quite enjoyed the feeling, felt looser. Her anxiety had eased and she was having fun with her new friends. 

“Didn’t we do so well Logan! We totally should have a rematch!” Kelly gushed, clinging to Logan’s arm although he didn’t look too enthused by it. 

“Seems unfair. If we do another game let’s switch up the partners. Me and Lacey versus you and Bailey. More balanced so they stand a fair chance,” Logan refuted, his eyes glancing in Lacey’s direction. 

“Can’t we play some other game? I’m so trash at this one and I heard they’re starting truth or dare in one of the rooms,” Lacey groaned. 

“Well Bailey what do you think?” Kelly asked.

In truth Bailey thought she should find a bathroom soon. Her bladder was starting to pang far more noticeably but at the same time she wasn’t quite ready to stop the fun. Surely she could hold it this time right? The bathroom would be way more accessible at a frat house. Then again did she really want to risk ending up in wet shorts again?

Bladder Status: 70/90

Drank alcohol quickly, volume +20

Natural filling, volume +5 

Tipsy, capacity restored to 90 

Choose:

A) Rematch of beer pong with new teams, maybe with Kelly it’ll go better

B) Truth or Dare, losing once was enough, time to find something new

C) Ask where the bathroom is, better safe than sorry