Sign In

female Wet Days Ahead

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winner: Option A Bailey bites her lips nervously as she slips the white basketball shorts on over her wet panties. Putting the leggings on over the wet panties would’ve surely left a spot but the

Winner: Option B “L-let’s just finish the stupid hike,” Cindy mumbled embarrassed. The others nodded with varying degrees of sympathy with Mason being the most sympathetic and Ben the least. A

C, it’ll force Holly to choose a side later on.

Winner, tie broken by rng: Option C

”W…wait, Kelly?” Bailey asks sheepishly, resisting her roommate’s insistent pull on her wrist. 

“What is it the game’s about to start?” Kelly asks.

”I know but, uhm, I wanted to go to the bathroom first? If… if that’s ok?” Bailey continues.

”Oh, sure you can just meet me in the stands then. My friends grabbed us seats already so I’ll just wave you over,” Kelly shrugs but Bailey shakes her head. 

“I don’t know where the bathrooms are, I’ve never been in the athletic center. Could you… could you take me to them?” Bailey cringes at her own wording, feeling childish.

Kelly sighs and turns to look back at the field as the whistle indicating the start of the game blows and the sound of players crashing into each other rings out. 
“Are you sure you can’t wait? The game’s not that long and you can always go during halftime or something.”

Bailey bites her lip as she mulls it over. She supposes she doesn’t have to go that bad and Kelly clearly is already bummed out that they’re going to be even a little late now. Does she really want to potentially throw away her shot at a friendship with Kelly over something as stupid as the bathroom? 
“You’re right, I can wait,” Bailey admits, causing Kelly to squeal in delight and resume tugging her to the field. 
It doesn’t take Kelly long to spot her friends in the middle of one of the middle rows of the bleachers, in spite of the fact it’s packed with people. The two girls carefully scoot their way past other students until they reach Kelly’s friends. One of them is an athletic looking brunette who stands a few inches taller than Bailey, the other is a shorter red head who is clearly the kind of skinny that just comes naturally to some people. They’re both dressed similarly to Kelly with short skirts revealing shirts and if Bailey’s being honest with herself she feels rather intimidated. The brunette introduces herself as Holly while the ginger girl tells Bailey her name is Laney. 
“What took you guys so long? I didn’t think we would be able to hang onto your seats much longer!” Holly asks. 
“You can thank Bailey here, she-“ Kelly starts but Bailey quickly cuts in, cheeks going pink. 
“I had to change! I, uh, wanted to change into a cuter outfit before we left and it made us late,” Bailey explains sheepishly. 
Kelly gives her an odd look but doesn’t say anything. 
“Well it paid off, you look cute!” Laney praises. 
The compliment lifts Bailey’s spirits a bit as all four girls take their seats on the bleachers. Suddenly Laney reaches into her back pack and pulls out a large hydro flask, shaking it to emphasize the amount of liquid inside. “Now let’s make this fun shall we? Holly and I already got everyone drinks,” Laney grins deviously. 
Only then does Bailey notice the four sodas the other two girls must have purchased from the concessions stand while waiting. Laney pops off the lids of the drinks and starts pouring a clear liquid into the first. 
“Uhm, what is that?” Bailey asks cautiously. 
“It’s just vodka silly,” Kelly giggles. 
“Oh I don’t know if I should,” Bailey replies hesitantly. 
“Relax! We’re just having a good time, it’s not like we’re drugging each other. Maybe having some will loosen you up a bit. You seem, like, really tense,” Kelly insists. 
Before Bailey can respond Laney catches her attention. 
“How much do you want?” she asks, water bottle poised above the fourth and final soda cup, ready to pour. 

Bladder Status: 30/95

Admitted to needing to pee, capacity -10

Received compliment, capacity +5

Choose:

A) As much as the other girls are having, maybe it will help her relax

B) No alcohol but accept the soda as is, don’t want to be rude after all

C) No drink, she doesn’t need to add anymore liquid to her bladder even if it is rude 

Winner: Option A

”I’ll just have however much you guys are having,” Bailey decides.

The other girls all cheer as Laney pours at least a shot or two of vodka into the soda before closing all the lids back and handing them to the other girls. They quickly cheers before all taking long sips of their drinks. Drinking is new to Bailey but she notices quickly that the more she does, the less anxious and awkward she feels around these others, so she finds herself drinking the soda down quickly. 

As the game continues Holly explains that her boyfriend is on the team, which is why the three girls support them so much. “They started winning more once me and the other girls started coming so we’re a little superstitious about it now,” she confessed with a giggle. 

Bailey nods along to the story, sipping on her soda as she listens to Holly talk until she suddenly realizes she’s managed to drain the entire cup. She blinks down at it in surprise, which causes Holly to giggle. “If you want another one I’m sure Laney will be happy to make it, you just have to grab another soda from confessions first.”

Bailey’s bladder starts to twinge again, reminding her that she’s needed to go since before the game even started. She doesn’t want to make a scene or anything though so she just presses her thighs tightly together. “Maybe at halftime I’ll grab another drink,” she tells Holly sheepishly. Holly nods and seems to forget about it but now that Bailey’s noticed it’s hard not to think about her filling bladder. 

The game starts to feel like it’s dragging. Bailey doesn’t know anything about football and while the other girls are more than happy to try and fill Bailey in, it only helps so much. Halftime rolls around and immediately tons of people all rise to take their break. It’s then Bailey realizes that she’s likely not the only one who will need to make a trip to the bathroom. 

“Are you still going to the concessions stand?” Holly asks genuinely. 
“I wouldn’t blame you if you skipped it, the halftime lines are always so long,” Laney groans. 
“So many more people come to these games now then before, I hate squeezing through them all,” Kelly adds with a sigh, pouting her lips. 

Bladder Status: 55/100

Natural bladder filling, volume +5

Drank alcohol quickly, volume +20

Relaxed by drinking, capacity +5

Choose:

A) Say yes but skip the concessions and try to go to the bathrooms instead

B) Say yes but try to go to the bathroom and then get concessions on the way back

C) Say no, the lines are too long for everything anyway 

“Yes, I’ll still go,” Bailey decides, rising from her seat on the bleachers. 
She can feel the weight of her bladder more keenly now that she’s standing and so she immediately resolves to go to the bathroom first. 
“Oh! Can you get all of us drinks too then?” Kelly asks.

”Yes sure,” Bailey agrees offhandedly, more focused on making it to the bathrooms before the line gets too long. 

She squeezes her way past the people sitting down, mumbling apologies and avoiding eye contact as she goes until she breaks through and into the main crowd. She has to pause for a moment, pressing her thighs together as her bladder once again reminds her she’s been holding longer than she usually allows herself to. “I get it, give me a second,” she mumbles to her impatient bladder before pushing her way through the crowd again. 

After what feels like ages Bailey manages to breakthrough most of the crowd and get to the athletic center before many of the other spectators. Only once she gets inside does she realize her mistake: she still doesn’t know where the bathrooms are. She groans to herself and goes to check the front desk to see if she can ask someone for directions but the receptionist is notably absent. She only briefly considers waiting, the idea of waiting around in such an open area while growing increasingly desperate sounds mortifying, not to mention Kelly and the others will be waiting for her to return with their drinks. She regrets not asking for Kelly’s or even Laney or Holly’s number because it means she can’t even ask one of them for help. 

Left with no other choice, Bailey looks around for signs that may lead her in the correct direction. There’s a sign in front of her pointing in the direction of the locker rooms, although she isn’t sure if she has access to those. There’s also a hallway to her left that she’s seen a few people walk down now. Maybe they’re also looking for restrooms?

Bladder status: 65/100

Natural filling (drank alcohol), volume +10

Choose carefully:

A) Follow the sign pointing to the locker rooms 

B) Head down the hall to the left and hope for the best

C) Avoid the risk of getting lost and wait for more people to come in for the bathroom, then just follow them

Edited by Alltheomorashi (see edit history)

Winner: Choice B

Waiting around is too mortifying and who knows how far the locker rooms are, so Bailey decides she may as well take the hallway to her left since it’s had moderate traffic. To her dismay it isn’t immediately in the hallway when she enters but a couple people are walking down so she follows them a few steps behind, keeping her legs pressed together as much as she can. 

On and on she walks, making turn after turn in pursuit of her guides and growing more nervous the further from the main hall she gets. Just how far are these bathrooms? Finally she notices the people she’s following go through a door on the right side of the hallway she’s entered and relief floods through her. She picks up her pace so she can reach the door as well, paying no attention to the sign next to it as she wrenches the door open. To her shock it’s not a bathroom waiting for her but a conference room, filled with coaches and a few students as well. 

“Are you here for the coaches and captains meeting?” one of the adults inside asks. 

“S-sorry, wrong door,” Bailey squeaks, quickly backpedaling and closing the door behind her. She starts to hurry back the way she came from, clearly this was a mistake, but the minute she gets to a fork in the hall she realizes she has no idea how to get back to the main hall. She tries hallway after hallway but things never seem to get more familiar. She’s just starting to believe she may never escape the labyrinth of the athletic center when suddenly she hears someone call her name. 

Bailey whips around to see an annoyed looking Kelly walking towards her. “There you are! What gives? Now is not the time to be taking a tour of the athletic center,” Kelly complains, grasping hold of Bailey’s wrist and tugging her in the opposite direction.

“I-I wasn’t-“ Bailey starts trying to explain but she’s swiftly cut off. 

“Halftime is over Bailey, I’m missing part of the game because I had to come looking for you! You’re lucky Holly was nice enough to go to concessions and grab drinks for us instead. This was, like, super inconsiderate you know,” Kelly lectures. 

Anxiety pools heavily in Bailey’s chest as she’s dragged back outside. She wants to explain what really happened, she does! But it’s hard to make herself speak up and she can’t very well ask Kelly to show her where the bathrooms are now. So Bailey allows herself to be dragged all the way back to the bleachers even though her bladder is screaming at her. 

“There you are! What took you so long?” Laney asks. 

“Bailey decided to take a tour of the athletic center instead of getting us drinks,” Kelly replies with a roll of her eyes. 

“To be fair it is a pretty cool building,” Laney giggles. 

Kelly and Bailey sit back down and while the other girls return their attention to the game, Bailey’s attention is entirely on her bladder. Her face is pale as she struggles, trying not to squirm in her seat and pressing her thighs as tightly together as she can. She’s missed quite a bit of the second half but it’s only a slightly reassuring thought. The pressure is almost overwhelming and soon Bailey is forced to press a hand between her legs, crossing her legs as well so the action is less obvious. Two of the other girls are too absorbed in the game to notice but Holly picks up on Bailey’s distress. 

“Are you ok?” Holly asks. 

Bladder status: 75/80

Natural filling (alcohol drank), +10 volume

Got lost, -10 capacity

Got lectured, -10 capacity

Choose carefully:

A) Tell the truth. It’s mortifying but maybe Holly can help  

B) Lie. It’s way too humiliating to do anything else at this point

C) Tell a half truth. Admitting to being distressed isn’t as embarrassing as being desperate and it could be an excuse to leave early 

A/N: For clarity on the natural bladder filling. It’s a +5 value each turn but jumps to +10 for the two turns after consuming alcohol. 

Edited by Alltheomorashi (see edit history)