Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wet Days Ahead

Hey everyone! I’ve written on here a number of times before but have never tried my hand at an interactive story so I thought I would try it out. At the end of each part I’ll give a list of choices and then the one with the most votes will be incorporated in. If there’s a tie I’ll use a random number generator to break it. After a character finds relief (either by wetting themselves or making it to a bathroom) I’ll give the option of ending and moving to a new character or continuing the story for a chance at punishments and/or multiple wettings.

So let’s get started! First choice: Who should we follow?

A. Jessica, a popular 21 year old college student with a very full day ahead of her, including dance practice and an evening exam

B. Casey, an ambitious 27 year old business woman trying to prove herself at a new and highly demanding company

C. Bailey, a socially awkward 19 year old college freshman whose bladder control worsens when she’s anxious 

Edited by Alltheomorashi (see edit history)
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winner: Option A Bailey bites her lips nervously as she slips the white basketball shorts on over her wet panties. Putting the leggings on over the wet panties would’ve surely left a spot but the

Winner: Option B “L-let’s just finish the stupid hike,” Cindy mumbled embarrassed. The others nodded with varying degrees of sympathy with Mason being the most sympathetic and Ben the least. A

C, it’ll force Holly to choose a side later on.

Winner: Option C 

Bailey sighs for what felt like the millionth time over the phone with her mom, playing subconsciously with the strings of her hoodie, her long, dirty blonde hair falling in her face as she hangs her head. “I promise I’m making friends Mom, please stop worrying about me,” she insists, staring at her phone on the bed. The phone is on speaker since Bailey had been getting changed when her mom first called. Her long gray hoodie is paired with a faded old pair of blue jeans, beneath which are a pair of white panties. She’s never put much thought into how she dresses and that fact hadn’t magically changed once she left for college. 

Bailey’s roommate, Kelly, walks in shortly afterwards in a short black skirt and white v neck sweater that perfectly shows off her cleavage. Sometimes Bailey wishes she could be more like her roommate, who already has been invited to countless parties on campus despite them both being only a few weeks into their freshman year of university. “Ok sweetheart, I just worry about you you know? I know you’ve got your little, you know,” Bailey’s mother barely drops her voice, “bathroom issues-”

Bailey’s face goes bright red as she dives for her phone and quickly takes it off speaker. “Oh my god Mom!” she whines, eyes cutting over to her roommate nervously. 

“What? I just don’t want you to let that hold you back from making friends,” her mother insists. 

“I won’t ok, I promise,” Bailey huffs before quickly finding an excuse to end the call.

”You know I can introduce you to some of my friends. We’re going to the football game and then one of the players is throwing a party at his frat afterwards. Are you in?” Kelly suddenly offers. 

Bailey blinks at her roommate in surprise.

”Uh, uhm ok! Sure! Thank you,” Bailey stutters appreciatively. 

“Great! It starts soon, but you may want to change, you’re not really planning on wearing that out to a party are you?” Kelly asks, eyes raking over Bailey’s current outfit.

Choose:

A. Yes, it’s better to wear something she’s comfortable in since she’ll be going to an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar people

B. No, borrow a skirt and tee shirt from Kelly to make a good first impression on these new friends since Kelly clearly doesn’t approve of Bailey’s current outfit

C. No, keep her comfortable jeans on but borrow a sexier shirt from Kelly to make a good first impression on these new friends since Kelly clearly doesn’t approve of Bailey’s current outfit

Winner: Option C

”Well… I guess I could change into a better shirt but I don’t really have anything,” Bailey admits sheepishly. 
“Don’t worry! You can borrow one of mine!” Kelly beams as she rises and heads to her closet, rummaging around before finally producing a tight fit yellow crop top that matched the school’s colors. She tossed it to Bailey who fumbled but just managed to catch it. “Would you mind turning around while I change?” Bailey asks sheepishly. Kelly rolls her eyes but obliges, turning her back to the other girl  

Only once Kelly’s back is turned does Bailey ditch her hoodie, revealing a cute but clearly well worn baby blue bra. She hurries to pull the tight yellow shirt on and then let’s Kelly know she’s ready. Kelly turns back around and squeals in delight. “You were hiding such a hot body beneath that oversized shit!” 

Bailey blushes and subconsciously wraps her arms around her skinny frame. She’s never had the biggest boobs or the largest butt and she’d envied girls who did, but despite her insecurities Bailey could certainly hold her own. Her chest was still large enough to catch attention if she’d only show it off and her overall small size made her a perfect combination of cute and sexy. Not that she’d ever realize that of course. 

Bailey feels the slightest twinge in her bladder and out of an abundance of caution rises to make her way to the bathroom but Kelly misinterprets this as her sign she’s ready to leave. “Let’s hurry and get to the game before it starts!” the other girl grins, grasping hold of Bailey’s wrist and tugging her out the door and right past the bathroom doors. Bailey opens her mouth to protest but in the end she can’t get the words out, instead resigning herself to waiting until she can go at the game. The stadium must have bathrooms right?

It turns out stadium is a rather generous term. Bailey and Kelly’s college is not that big and their football program’s budget reflects that. They’ve got a nice field and plenty of stands for fans to watch from But it’s nowhere near a large stadium with amenities to spare. The athletic center is next door so Bailey assumes there are bathrooms in there but she’s never been inside and wouldn’t know where to look for them. 

Bladder status: 30/100

*Note: anxiety can cause Bailey’s overall bladder capacity to drop below 100. The more anxious, the lower her capacity

Should she:

A) Make an excuse about needing something from the athletic center and try to find the bathroom herself

B) Suck it up and try to hold it for the entire game, after all she doesn’t have to go that bad yet 

C) Ask Kelly to take her to the bathroom, although Kelly is eager enough about the game she might say no or get annoyed (feel free to weigh in on how you think Kelly should react)

C, Kelly responds by asking if Bailey really needs to go that bad. Bailey hesitates as she doubts her need to go, and Kelly dismisses her question, eager to watch the game. Outcome may increase Bailey's anxiety, but at least Kelly will have a fair warning that her friend needs the toilet (realizing too late once she has an accident).

Edited by BlueRaven (see edit history)