Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Have you ever given diuretic to a person without their consent? What is your opinion on someone doing so?

I can imagine some people would do that as a prank, but it seems pretty evil. You never know if drugs are going to have side effects, even common things like that can cause problems mixed with certain other problems. It's not something I'd ever consider.

(although I clicked on this topic because a character in one of my books has been doing that to her cousin… so it would probably help to have some insight into the mind of someone who'd actually consider it)

A safer alternative is suggesting or offering naturally diuretic snacks like watermelon and green tea, or even encouraging them to drink more water, tricking them to get desperate faster than usual without those pesky health risks and legal issues. This "funny prank" could still count as sexual abuse if that was the intention all along, though.

The only fictional scenarios I enjoy are those where the pranker regrets doing it or accidentally consumes their own diuretic and gets chastised for their attempt.

• The topic was locked