Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bladder Domination

1 minute ago, Sirwetsalot said:

Yeah that sounds fun from the dom side. Is this something that goes along with ddlg or similar? 

I personally don't like ddlg (I don't like using words like daddy or pretending to be an actual child) but I do like to roleplay as though I'm incapable of making the decision myself, like maybe more of a teacher and (adult) student dynamic where I need to be taught a lesson about how to control myself. I suppose it's the same thing but without some of the language that's used in ddlg because I find that off-putting.

Definitely. I realize that I do what I'm told, so if I really need to go and someone were to tell me I couldn't go, I'd actually listen to them, otherwise, I would go pee and ruin the fun.

Some of the most fun that I've had on the Omo DIscord was having people tell me that I couldn't pee. One time, someone was giving me tasks to do with a full bladder. It was pretty fun until they ran out of ideas after 10 minutes and told me to pee.

There's just something about the word "No" that gets me excited.

Guest Narwiny
13 hours ago, Liz02 said:

Is anyone else into full time bladder domination? I'd love to find someone who'd be into controlling my toilet permissions for lengths of time on the scale of days. This wouldn't involve always being made to hold it but having to always ask permission and sometimes being made to wait a short time and other times being made to wait to bursting point. I find that doing it like this for an extended period helps me to get into a submissive mindset and it's so much fun with a good dom but it's hard to find one.

Anyone into this on either side of the situation? 

This is wonderful. I'm into either side of it, though admittedly I am MOSTLY into it as per the holding aspect. In that way, of course, the "for days at a time" thing isn't particularly feasible unless we are talking about multiple fill ups. Unless of course talking about in roleplay, in which case, hey, no limits I guess. But yeah, I have had a few people control when I can go for longer periods of time, though I don't tend be interested in doing these situations when things like work and such come up. So, yes to days (when I have off), but I'm less interested in this as a "lifestyle" if that makes sense. Even if it would be incredibly hot.

I tried it a few times, but it's hard to get a good dom, especially if you play in public. They are usually too harsh, especially those controlling you over the phone, not in person. They just don't know when it's too much and you get yourself in really awkward and often also very humiliating situations or you don't obey, what is also not a point of the game.

• 5 weeks later...

There has got to be a time zone issue here, what time zone are you in?

But yes, I've never tried it because my GFs have generally been at least as into holding as me, i.e. I didn't have to force them to hold longer!  Therefore I'm interested as it's a new perspective.  I would be interested in the long term, because we'd both get to see an improvement in your capability/capacity

Edited by holdit247
Added last sentence (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...