Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Spare Undies Just in Case?

Does anyone else keep spare undies with them "just in case".  I usually have a pair of panties in my purse, my car and at work. That is, unless I had to use them 😀.  I wrote here before how I have the near habit of letting out squirts to buy time before using the restroom. Occaisionally I overestimate how much my panties can hold.

My wife does. She used to have problems with leakage at times, and I told her that she should just stick a spare pair of panties in a ziplock bag in her purse. She has done that ever since.

I sometimes have problem with leakage, but it doesn't bother me so I just let it dry. I drove a truck for a few years though, and sometimes you can't stop for a bathroom break. I soaked my pants enough a few times that I had to change, so it was good that I always had a change of clothes with me.

I actually find it arousing to have someone suggest I take a change of clothes “just in case”, or to pack a change of clothes for me “in case of accidents” when we’re travelling somewhere. Likewise I’ve suggested to my female colleague (who I’ve posted about before on here for always having pee conversations) that she should have a change of clothes in her car in case she can’t make it on the way home from work. 

I keep a spare change of clothes just in case.  I keep them in a duffle bag in my car.  The accidents were mostly sulfuric acid splashings, not bathroom accidents.  Seeing your clothes literally dissolve is not fun and it really burns.  If I take my top off you can see a big white spot on my side and there are tiny white dots on my arms.  I no longer work with sulfuric acid, thank goodness.

I don't, but I think it's just a lucky accident of genetics or something that I have a frighteningly strong bladder and (knock on wood) have never had an accident in public. I think I've mentioned in other threads that I'm able to hold past the point where I'm in a lot of pain, and my body is telling me that I'm doing damage. 

On 12/14/2021 at 3:47 AM, writeandleft said:

The accidents were mostly sulfuric acid splashings

Omg, I was not expecting that! 😮😮 I'm glad that it sounds like you're (mostly) okay after your run-ins with sulfuric acid! 😬