Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why do I find myself sitting here at 4:42 am thinking about our perception of present time? The protons need to travel at the speed of light to our retina from the object they were reflected off. Then my brain has to process the signal from my optical nerves. Now I’m asking myself.... how fast does the electrical signal travel through the nerves to my brain? Can I determine that with the length and electrical resistance of my optic nerves? How would I figure out such a thing? (I won’t) If I add this all up would I, in turn, be presented with an accurate representation of how far in to the past our percepted reality really is? Are we talking milliseconds, maybe nanoseconds?  Why am I rambling about this at 4:53 am? Wait, it’s been Eleven minutes since I started typing this? What the hell have I even been doing? Did I like your story? Definitely. Do I like your style of writing? Absolutely! Do I think it was cute that you stayed in the same diaper for 24 hours AND once again waited to change until AFTER you wrote and posted this story? Well Duh. Obviously. Anddddd... now my alarm’s going off. All the while you’re probably laying in bed cozy as can be, sleeping peacefully in a possibly dry but ,either way, super comfy diaper.....and here I am. 5:01am. I guess it’s time to get up. Fuck. ....Sorry for the rant. My brain works different while still half asleep. That was my semi-awake brain’s way of telling you that your story was was really fun to read and I love everything about the way you write . Keep doing you Miss Cat! 

2 hours ago, jboarder64L said:

Why do I find myself sitting here at 4:42 am thinking about our perception of present time? The protons need to travel at the speed of light to our retina from the object they were reflected off. Then my brain has to process the signal from my optical nerves. Now I’m asking myself.... how fast does the electrical signal travel through the nerves to my brain? Can I determine that with the length and electrical resistance of my optic nerves? How would I figure out such a thing? (I won’t) If I add this all up would I, in turn, be presented with an accurate representation of how far in to the past our percepted reality really is? Are we talking milliseconds, maybe nanoseconds?  Why am I rambling about this at 4:53 am? Wait, it’s been Eleven minutes since I started typing this? What the hell have I even been doing? Did I like your story? Definitely. Do I like your style of writing? Absolutely! Do I think it was cute that you stayed in the same diaper for 24 hours AND once again waited to change until AFTER you wrote and posted this story? Well Duh. Obviously. Anddddd... now my alarm’s going off. All the while you’re probably laying in bed cozy as can be, sleeping peacefully in a possibly dry but ,either way, super comfy diaper.....and here I am. 5:01am. I guess it’s time to get up. Fuck. ....Sorry for the rant. My brain works different while still half asleep. That was my semi-awake brain’s way of telling you that your story was was really fun to read and I love everything about the way you write . Keep doing you Miss Cat! 

Haha, I love your comment!

I indeed was laying very cozy in my warm bed, in my apparently slightly wet diaper (think I might’ve peed before going to sleep, but can’t remember)

Thank you, I’m very glad to hear you enjoyed the story so much! ❤️

43 minutes ago, Delboypee said:

Another great post! Thank you 😊

Currently on an all day teams call doing the same thing! 

Hope you enjoyed yourself… keep up the naughtiness! Oh, and the inside shot last time was my favourite! 😉

Thank you, glad to hear you liked the post!
Hope that makes your teams meeting a bit more enjoyable 😋

I will definitely keep enjoying myself as myself, and stuff, and you noted, might take a similar picture again for posts in the near future 

1 hour ago, tsporty1 said:

Wow, that diaper really didn't have anything left to give, did it?  

And being well diaper trained (as I call it, where your bladder knows you're wearing a diaper and doesn't make too much of an effort to hold) is a wonderful thing that can lead to leaks. 

Great story, nice pics.

I definitely do agree with that, but it can also make for some embarrassing accidents 🥺

On 12/4/2021 at 8:19 AM, peelion said:

what a diaper killer you are !

the leaks are the most sexy thing in omorashi (in battle with bed wetting) and your storie are really wonderful to go with your photos

(and i'm not a pervert 😜 we are)

If you wedwetting, then I'm sure you'll love some of my new posts! 😋

And touche :nepsmug:

6 hours ago, watchingherhold said:

Your account of the experiences of those 24 hours were a joy to read. Your photos are just wonderful.

Glad to hear you enjoyed reading it and liked the pictures so much! ♥️

• 4 months later...
Guest hwowwy

Nice content! You earned a new fan! I've been struggling to guess what diaper brand you're using, just for the sake of getting it right without asking an obvious question  but didn't find a clue.... What is the brand of that diaper? A tykable?