Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm actually shaking I don't know what just happened. I've been in the library all day studying for finals and my add medication makes me super thirsty so I've been drinking a lot and i didnt really think about it and I was so focused on writing and all of a sudden I just felt warm? I didnt even know what was going on and then I looked down and there is a wet spot on my pants. I dont pee myself in public!! I'm all scooted forwards under the table and I'm just hoping nobody walks by me and i hope it dries soon and oh my god I actually wet myself siting here. 

EDIT

Okay now that I made it back to my dorm and am breathing normally I can give an update. I basically sat there in shock for a few minutes and tried to plan my exit. Letting out that leak made me have to pee even more so I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. I obviously didnt want anyone to notice so I took a notebook out of my bag and held it right against me to make sure no one would notice. I hurried back to my dorm as fast as humanly possible and even leaked a tiny bit more climbing up the stairs. As soon as i got to my room I threw down a towel and started letting it out. As soon as it started gushing out I was afraid the towel wouldn't be enough to hold it so I stripped those pants off and threw on some grey sweatpants to run to the bathroom. There I could finally totally release it and the relief was incredible.

Now, this may have been the most embarassing moment of my life, but like the rest of you, I'm into this stuff so I managed to take a photo while I was sitting there in shock. I also took a quick video but stopped as I didn't want to pee all over my floor.

IMG_9887.thumb.JPG.cc2d7b1b5935ea52f390423571cccb02.JPG

Edited by omour
update (see edit history)