Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female CHA-33 - Desperate and Peeing in Car

3 minutes ago, westbound said:

I tried ripping it with my usual methods and had no luck. The content is awesome but that website is truly one of the worst -- I feel like my computer caught COVID.

It's actually not that bad. I just started the Server 2 instance and once you clicked away a million ads, the vid starts and offers a Download-Button in the lower right corner. I'm already uploading it here and will link it here once it's done

7 hours ago, westbound said:

I tried ripping it with my usual methods and had no luck. The content is awesome but that website is truly one of the worst -- I feel like my computer caught COVID.

Agreed!

7 hours ago, Karras said:

Thanks hun! For some reason all my ripping programs (I have 3) have been failing me on like PH and other sketchier sites... Thanks very much and I hope people like these videos!

You'll have to check if the ripping programs support HLS (HTTP Live Streaming). It's now the standard format used to deliver live streams after Flash died. If you use a ripper than doesn't support HLS, it won't be able to consolidate the video from the multiple segments and rip it as a whole. To do that, you would need to use a different ripper, as an extension on your browser preferably, so that it'll be easier. 

https://www.wowza.com/blog/hls-streaming-protocol   This website explains the concept quite thoroughly, for non-technical people.