Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Sports where it is common to wet yourself

Guest Despboy15
On 1/7/2022 at 1:16 PM, KAQSW said:

I’d kinda forgotten about my accident in baseball till this thread but it definitely remember it now.  I remember the jock-strap we had to wear underneath making it almost impossible to hold myself while standing there.  But I do think it help shield my pants from taking a lot of damage because all the spurts got soaked up by my underwear & jock.  

Yea that was one of the worst parts of the uniform. You can’t hold yourself properly so you have to cross your legs or do other really obvious thijgs

11 hours ago, Despboy15 said:

Yea that was one of the worst parts of the uniform. You can’t hold yourself properly so you have to cross your legs or do other really obvious thijgs

Yup.  Basically standing there dancing from 1 leg to the other.   Looking back I’m just happy it wasn’t a total flood/loss of control, those uniforms were always light Gray or white pants & would’ve shown easily. I was definitely way too old to be having accidents by then and I’m sure my mom found out when she washed my uniform but no one said anything in the moment.  

One thing i heard is that Running can stimulate your body to work faster, and i have heard stories of marathon runners having accidents because the constant movement and the body cycling the material (water, lemonade, ect) through faster. Also: anything to do with water/swimming. Swimmers, boat-racers/owners, kayakers, ect. (Personal experience, there is just something sort of magical peeing when your on a kayak, but i did once and it was something to remember <3)

On 1/6/2022 at 4:33 PM, Despboy15 said:

Baseball and softball are both good examples. I wet myself a few times and had countless close calls playing baseball. Since baseball season is in the spring and summer, you’re drinking a lot of fluids and you can’t leave the field. The bathrooms are usually just a couple porta potties and they get occupied as soon as the game ends. Plus the uniforms delay you a bit more when you do reach a toilet.

Whole heartedly agree. The porta potties would be so packed that I was better off peeing between some cars or holding it until we got back.

On 1/7/2022 at 3:45 AM, KAQSW said:

I’ll add to baseball/softball and say that sometimes you can get trapped out in the field during an inning which can go on forever technically.  I had one instance as a kid being out in the outfield and slowly leaking/dripping into my pants because I couldn’t come running off the field mid-inning.  

This happened to me a lot of times. I would be crossing my legs subtly and think to myself “just 3 outs and you can go pee” and then the other teams gets hit after hit after hit, giving me a noticeable wet spot on my pants. 

Softball players weeing their white pants with a visible stain is definitely hot to think about. Especially if it's televised and the camera zooms in on their wet crotch. I don't really care for water sports wettings because there's nothing to see; of course people can wee in a wet suit because that's what it's made for! But some people might like that.

• 8 months later...
El 30/11/2021 a las 12:46, silvermoon dijo:

Escuché que se alienta a los conductores de autos de carrera a que se mojen si tienen la necesidad de ir en lugar de sostenerlo, porque si tienen un accidente (automóvil) con la vejiga llena, pueden causar lesiones internas graves.

I don't know exactly which runners are encouraged to do it, those who are endurance car drivers know that they will do it if necessary, imagine running the 24h Le Mans and having to enter the pitline to urinate, impossible. In cases like F1, the runners are different because their body constantly receives gravity forces on their body and they don't have to worry about being distracted by using physical and mental force to retain urine, especially because now the teams have equipped urine tanks. water in the cars so that the driver does not suffer from dehydration during the race and they are encouraged to drink all the liquid from the tank so that the car finishes with the least weight possible during the race so they gain tenths of a second so they must drink the liquid and If they feel like urinating, many wear diapers.

Edited by Cristiano97 (see edit history)

I think the racing drivers wearing diapers thing is a bit of an urban myth, it would be incredibly hot and uncomfortable in the cockpit of a car, and they sweat so much they rarely need to urinate anyway. I think one driver said that if you really needed to go then you’d just do it in your pants but your pit crew wouldn’t thank you for it!

An F1 race lasts a couple of hours anyway. In something like Le Mans you swap in and out with team-mates, so can go to the toilet at the end of your stint.

I have first hand experience with female runners in this regard. Mid run wetting won't be practical especially for women because wet fabric will rub against the skin and irritate a lot. Small leaks do happen though, if you're full. Sometimes also bigger, visible leaks happen after finishing or when you need to stop for a few moments (that's because tense muscles seem to relax in these first few seconds). And also #2 happens occasionally.

Personally I tried wetting for convenience during the run, just to try it out, and it wasn't really convenient, and got onto the shoes, and also started to smell sooner than usual, probably from being mixed with sweat, so I think it's more of a fantasy anyway.

Edited by hemakesherwet (see edit history)
On 11/30/2021 at 9:34 PM, luvwetting said:

I've learned with great interest that there are sports where it seems to be common to just let it go when you can't hold it anymore because you can't stop during a competition or get out of your garment.

I learned that triathletes wearing one-piece trisuits would simply pee themselves because it is so hard to get out of it. Even for a guy, he has to go half naked just to get his penis out. But I have never owned one so I have no experience with trisuits.

13 hours ago, hemakesherwet said:

I have first hand experience with female runners in this regard. Mid run wetting won't be practical especially for women because wet fabric will rub against the skin and irritate a lot. Small leaks do happen though, if you're full. Sometimes also bigger, visible leaks happen after finishing or when you need to stop for a few moments (that's because tense muscles seem to relax in these first few seconds). And also #2 happens occasionally.

Personally I tried wetting for convenience during the run, just to try it out, and it wasn't really convenient, and got onto the shoes, and also started to smell sooner than usual, probably from being mixed with sweat, so I think it's more of a fantasy anyway.

I'm not sure about females, but as a guy I think it depends on what you wear. If I am wearing a pair of compression bottoms, then I don't find discomfort in peeing in them while running, and because I would be drenched in sweat nothing will show once I wiped off the excess wetness. In addition, if the compression bottoms fit snugly at the crotch and I don't wear shorts on top, then it is possible for the stream to shoot out as if I am peeing normally in a toilet, so very little pee stays in the bottoms.

Previously, I had set up a couple of very desperate runs which resulted in losing control of my bladder mid-run. While I had fun doing so, it wasn't easy finding a location and time when there were no people. And as alluded above, pee would get into my shoes and they would smell, so having to wash shoes is a pain in the ass.

Edited by googlism2008
Edited for clarity. (see edit history)