Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Sports where it is common to wet yourself

I've learned with great interest that there are sports where it seems to be common to just let it go when you can't hold it anymore because you can't stop during a competition or get out of your garment.

I can't give any exact sources for this, it's just something I've read/heard about at some point.

It seems to be considered normal for example in:

- Car racing / Formula 1

- Cycling (especially for women)

- Canyoning/Diving or anything you do in a neoprene/wetsuit

Do you know any other examples?

Or do you have any experience with this?

There are a few posts on here about how soccer players will wet themselves mid-game. A famous example of this was when Hope Solo wet herself and it was caught on camera. You can probably find videos of it on Google pretty easily.

In terms of other sports, I know from speaking to a high school friend of mine that female rugby players will pee their shorts all the time. The specific girl I talked to said that she personally would sometimes tackle an opponent that she didn't like and, while on top of her, wet herself and the girl beneath her. Another sport that I have heard about where athletes have frequent accidents is "fast suit" swim meets. While it is normal for lots of swimmers to simply wet themselves in the water, I have heard that "fast suits" specifically are hard to take off once they are on, and I have heard multiple accounts of people saying they sit on the toilet and just go through the suit.

If I think of any more, I will be sure to comment them here!

Women are known to have some accidents while lifting heavy weights in any of the strength sports. It's usually just a small leak due to the stress of bracing the core for a heavy lift, but occasionally it's enough to make a small puddle. Maybe some men do, but I never hear about it and I think our plumbing is a bit more resistant to stress leaks.

Guest Malatesta
16 hours ago, WetterMesser said:

female rugby players will pee their shorts all the time.

Also male rugby players are used to pee their shorts sometimes. Especially when it rains or the field is very muddy and so nobody can notice it. 

Interesting topic Luvwetting,

A couple of thoughts I had were tough-mudders who go through all sort f mud and water with certainly a few opportunities to pee in their shorts if they need, or want to.

the other is not exactly a sport but folks who are serious players of slot machines can often work out roughly when a machine is due to pay out and they will not move off that machine until it does in case they leave and the next player pulls a few and gets the imminent jackpot. I have both read and heard of this first hand.

Stay wet'n'happy,

Roger.

On 11/30/2021 at 11:44 PM, WetterMesser said:

The specific girl I talked to said that she personally would sometimes tackle an opponent that she didn't like and, while on top of her, wet herself and the girl beneath her.

That would be nice to watch 😄

On 11/30/2021 at 2:49 PM, nappypants said:

There’s a whole thread about runners wetting themselves.

In my experience it's not even that easy to let go while being in full motion.

I tried it myself a couple of times but had to stop and relax to make it happen.

1 hour ago, luvwetting said:

In my experience it's not even that easy to let go while being in full motion.

I tried it myself a couple of times but had to stop and relax to make it happen.

I used to find that with walking, but can now start wetting without stopping quite easily. Still find it hard to let go of my bladder while driving though, not sure if it’s just the position you’re in?

On 11/30/2021 at 5:44 PM, WetterMesser said:

There are a few posts on here about how soccer players will wet themselves mid-game. A famous example of this was when Hope Solo wet herself and it was caught on camera. You can probably find videos of it on Google pretty easily.

I had to check that out! She seemed pretty unconcerned and she totally did it on purpose. I feel like she was only stretching for an excuse to sit down so no one would see it pouring on the ground. I love how she looked down between her legs quick between stretches.

On 11/30/2021 at 6:08 PM, Uniform Skirt said:

Swimming would be obvious but it's also invisible so not very interesting to watch. I'd love to see women pissing their miniskirts in tennis or golf but I'm not sure if that's ever been recorded.

Some pools use chemicals that show up urine! I’ve seen a few girls dive into a pool and briefly leave an orange trail!

On 12/4/2021 at 6:15 PM, Wet Twink said:

I've wet myself countless of times when running cross country, or out on a bike ride. It is mostly a convenience thing, when miles away, it is hard to always find a place to pee. And, since you are out in public there are people watching so you can't just pee wherever you want.

When it is raining, I wet myself almost without thinking about the alternatives. If it isn't raining or it is harder to conceal it, I might find some bushes. But, most "running shorts" do a good job at concealing wetting yourself if they are a darker color spandex with a tighter inner layer and an outer layer that is almost waterproof. You just have to be okay with some pee running down your legs. Still, hard to notice, especially if you are drenched in sweat anyways.

I'm not sure if it is as common among men, but I've ran with some women who even told me that they "peed themselves" while we were running together back in high school 😂

spacer.png

Right there  with you, I use a running skort for even more discretion 🙂

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Despboy15

Baseball and softball are both good examples. I wet myself a few times and had countless close calls playing baseball. Since baseball season is in the spring and summer, you’re drinking a lot of fluids and you can’t leave the field. The bathrooms are usually just a couple porta potties and they get occupied as soon as the game ends. Plus the uniforms delay you a bit more when you do reach a toilet.

2 hours ago, Despboy15 said:

Baseball and softball are both good examples. I wet myself a few times and had countless close calls playing baseball. Since baseball season is in the spring and summer, you’re drinking a lot of fluids and you can’t leave the field. The bathrooms are usually just a couple porta potties and they get occupied as soon as the game ends. Plus the uniforms delay you a bit more when you do reach a toilet.

Oh, yeah, I had a neighbor who did softball or baseball. Don't know if she ever had any accidents but I do remember the uniform had a tucked-in shirt and a belt.

Guest Despboy15
3 hours ago, KAQSW said:

I’ll add to baseball/softball and say that sometimes you can get trapped out in the field during an inning which can go on forever technically.  I had one instance as a kid being out in the outfield and slowly leaking/dripping into my pants because I couldn’t come running off the field mid-inning.  

That happened to me too

5 hours ago, Despboy15 said:

That happened to me too

I’d kinda forgotten about my accident in baseball till this thread but it definitely remember it now.  I remember the jock-strap we had to wear underneath making it almost impossible to hold myself while standing there.  But I do think it help shield my pants from taking a lot of damage because all the spurts got soaked up by my underwear & jock.