Sign In

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my todays morning 

Well, maybe once a month. Last time was yesterday. Should have been at work but had to resheduele to distance work instead... had to do laundry! 😬🙄😊 It´s always on purpose. Sometimes I drink a lo

Only recently, with pull-ups.  Half of it is because I HATE getting up to pee in the middle of the night (and I always have to), but also cuz it feels super naughty and good.  I've been nervous about

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
27 minutes ago, trekkie said:

@MissTexi Do you miss it? I always find the mixed feelings we sometimes have about this sort of thing very interesting. 

A little. I dont miss the cleanup, or getting yelled at. Eventually i didnt get in trouble for it anymore and as long as i put my sheets and pjs in the wash, i was fine, since nothing seemed to stop my accidents 

On 11/18/2022 at 2:50 PM, birthdaycake said:

Only recently, with pull-ups.  Half of it is because I HATE getting up to pee in the middle of the night (and I always have to), but also cuz it feels super naughty and good.  I've been nervous about the pull up leaking and bed getting wet, but I got better pull ups, so hopefully that won't be the case! 

At any rate, I don't pee in my bed, but I LOVE to see others that do- it has got to be just about the hottest thing (IMO). 

Also, wearing pull ups at night to sleep and getting them wet is super hot.

On 11/18/2022 at 4:41 AM, MissTexi said:

A little. I dont miss the cleanup, or getting yelled at. Eventually i didnt get in trouble for it anymore and as long as i put my sheets and pjs in the wash, i was fine, since nothing seemed to stop my accidents 

Really sad when people are getting yelled at for a medical problem they didn’t exactly choose. 

On 11/20/2022 at 2:41 PM, DerekOmoso said:

I've never wet the bed actually!!! Which is pretty nice to be honest. It is probably awful if you have a problem with that...

I would imagine wet accidents for which you are unprepared would be terrible. 

However, soaking the bed deliberately under the right circumstances can be amazing. There is no better feeling in the world than planning to naughtily use your bed as your bathroom for the night. With a well protected mattress, carefully selected comfy and absorbent bedding (my personal favourite is satin sheets with a highly absorbent layer underneath) and a washer-dryer into which all the bedding and clothing can be deposited in the morning you are all ready. Making sure the room temperature is suitable for sleeping in a wet bed, and already with a moderate need for the bathroom, you deliberately curl up comfortably in the bed, luxuriating in the thought of what you will do next. Gently rubbing and smelling the lovely clean, dry sheets, you then relax allowing your pee to soak you underwear and pyjamas, and to spread across a goodly portion of the bed. Using your hand you then relieve your accumulated tension (the mess is irrelevant) and fall asleep. Once or twice more before morning (if you drank enough) you come half awake, and aware of the situation, calmly add to the bed's accumulated liquid and resume sleeping. The morning cleanup is pretty simple.

3 hours ago, SoakMe said:

I would imagine wet accidents for which you are unprepared would be terrible. 

However, soaking the bed deliberately under the right circumstances can be amazing. There is no better feeling in the world than planning to naughtily use your bed as your bathroom for the night. With a well protected mattress, carefully selected comfy and absorbent bedding (my personal favourite is satin sheets with a highly absorbent layer underneath) and a washer-dryer into which all the bedding and clothing can be deposited in the morning you are all ready. Making sure the room temperature is suitable for sleeping in a wet bed, and already with a moderate need for the bathroom, you deliberately curl up comfortably in the bed, luxuriating in the thought of what you will do next. Gently rubbing and smelling the lovely clean, dry sheets, you then relax allowing your pee to soak you underwear and pyjamas, and to spread across a goodly portion of the bed. Using your hand you then relieve your accumulated tension (the mess is irrelevant) and fall asleep. Once or twice more before morning (if you drank enough) you come half awake, and aware of the situation, calmly add to the bed's accumulated liquid and resume sleeping. The morning cleanup is pretty simple.

You, sir/ma'am have thought about this a lot I see. 

Sounds fun!!!! I mean not really for me, but in general to people who like doing it!!!

I've only had a few legit accidents as an adult. Usually after a night of drinking and fooling around with my GF.  Woke up in the morning spooning, and we were both all wet because of me. Pretty embarrassing way to wake up with your new GF. LOL!!  But she didn't say anything. We just got up and handled it. She's a good woman. I ended up married to her BTW.  🙂 she's the best.