Sign In

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my todays morning 

Well, maybe once a month. Last time was yesterday. Should have been at work but had to resheduele to distance work instead... had to do laundry! 😬🙄😊 It´s always on purpose. Sometimes I drink a lo

Only recently, with pull-ups.  Half of it is because I HATE getting up to pee in the middle of the night (and I always have to), but also cuz it feels super naughty and good.  I've been nervous about

Posted Images

I peed in bed once in college and I was awake so it wasn’t an accident. Over the next several years I peed in in bed several times. The first time I don’t know if.I woke and peed or started peeing and the woke up. If I was awake either I just didn’t get out of bed or I knew the bathroom was occupied. Several times I did things along the lines of drinking 2 liters of soft drink with rum or vodka or scotch and went to sleep. I always hand dreams about wetting, and woke up wet. 

Once I dreamed there was a bubble emerging that grew and then burst. I woke up and the undies I was wearing had a wet area around the fly and crotch.

Pretty much every time I forget to put a diaper on at bedtime, and sometimes I end up wetting through. Most recently was last night at a hotel. I've stayed at this particular hotel before though and they have waterproof mattress protectors so its not quite as egregious. I still leave behind a $50 for the cleaning staff when it happens though, just to be polite.

On 11/30/2021 at 11:33 AM, Sirwetsalot said:

I wet the bed maybe twice a month. Sometimes though I keep rewetting all day instead of peeing in the toilet. I have videos of me bedwetting but what is the best way to share them?

When I said twice per month, I was referring to any type of bedwetting. I wake up wet by accident only once every year or two. Usually its either a pee dream or sometimes after a might of drinking.

• 2 weeks later...

Even at 34 I still struggle with for real bedwetting.  It happens a few times a month, sometimes more, sometimes less.  But I can count on peeing in the bed about once everty wet and a half to two and a half weeks.  However so far for December I have peed the bed three times.  Little bit more frequent than normal but it comes and goes.  

As a kid I was a chronic bedwetter with wetting in my bed just about every night through elementary school.  Then about 3-4 nights a week in middle and still 1-3 nights a week in high school.  In college it was varied with sometimes being once a week and others going several weeks without a wet night.  Thankfully I lived off campus so did not have to deal with trying to hide my bedwetting in the dorms.  

Jordy

On 12/18/2021 at 10:15 PM, NearNudeLayla said:

I used to wet the bed almost nightly until i was almost an adult. Now its like 3 or 4 times a year, usually when ive been really stressed out. I find it frustrating, mainly because its not on my terms and its a pain to clean up

I totally feel ya.  I was a chronic bedwetter growing up and while my wetting now is more frequent that yours I get thee frustrating of not knowing when I will be wet or dry. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 8:09 PM, Helena said:

Well, maybe once a month. Last time was yesterday. Should have been at work but had to resheduele to distance work instead... had to do laundry! 😬🙄😊

It´s always on purpose. Sometimes I drink a lot of water before bedtime and then wake up a few hours later bursting for a pee. Sometimes I wake up anyway and have to pee. Then, if the unge hit, I wet the bed. It´s so deliberating to just release the wet and warm that run down over my thighs and pool under me in bed. My bed is always protected so I can wet whenever I feel like it. 

Sometimes, if I don´t have the time to do all the nessecery washing, I just wet my panties and continue to sleep, or go to the toilet and let the rest out in my panties. 

When I wet my bed I often do it multiple times during the night. 

My husband accept my fetisch, and do not comment on it. Maybe a smile and a kiss when I confess in the morning... 💕

İsn't it hard to stay wet all night, especially when the weather is cold?