Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A Plan to Hold, ruined.

I live with my mom, so I don't really have a lot of time to myself. Even less when my Dad moved back in.

I was planning to hold today when my Dad was at work and my Mom was asleep, but things change.

Yesterday, out of nowhere, my Dad's back started acting up and he had difficulty walking around. He didn't feel better today, so he stayed home.

To be clear, I'm not angry. it's not his fault, but it's been a while since I did a hold, and I was really looking forward to it.

Have you guys ever had an interruption like this before?

I did manage to do a little something though. When I took out the trash, I decided to pee my pants a little while i was out. I didn't have to pee since the plan to hold was postponed, but I got a little out. It'll have to do for now.

Sometimes when I have some free time I plan to hold for the day as it needs a lot of time for me to really be desperate in normal ways. In some occasions there was my father visiting in the afternoon and more than once I went to pee in the toilet after a short while because I don't want him (or anyone else not sexual) to be involved in it.

When I lived with my parents there sure were a few times where they came back earlier than expected so I had to cancel my plans (even my internet time, because we had a 56k modem and had to switch cables for telephone or internet(didn't know anything of switches to this time)).

I hate it when that happens but I hope they're okay! As long as you don't actually get caught in the middle of the act. I had to use the toilet badly and cut everything short because my partner invited someone and it was probably my fault I forgot lol, I used the washroom but made noise and my partner jokingly said to me ""Looks like you really needed that"