Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Lily found herself in the middle of a magical arena. The chants of the crowd overwhelmed any other sound, cheering for their champion: Allegra, the Enchanter, a tall blonde elvish girl, standing in front of Lily. Lily stroke a defensive pose, as she prepared to face her opponent. 

"Allegra!" she said "This time will not be the same as the last time!"

Allegra laughed loudly, covering her mouth. "Oh, little Lily, do you honestly believe a puny human like you stands any semblance of a chance?"

"I'll show you who's puny!" Lily responded, angrily "Take this! Magic Missile!"

Lily's wand pointed at Allegra and shot 5 bullets of light at the elf. Allegra stood in place, not even trying to evade them.

"Shield."

She put her palms towards the bullets, quickly deflecting 4 of them. However, the last one managed to leave a small cut on her face.

Allegra touched her injury and looked at Lily with fury.

"Well, then, it's my turn!" Her eyes and hair started to shine with a blue light, as Lily saw an arcane circle forming around her.

"Now, how should I punish you for ruining my perfect face?... Oh, I know!" Allegra smirked, as Lily's eyes became blank and her body stiff.

"Now... Urinate."

Lily struggled to break from the enchanting hold, trying to keep her bladder from releasing. But Allegra's magic was too strong, and she quickly felt the warm liquid spreading through her clothes.

"N-no..." Lily mumbled, as the crowd erupted in laughter.

The laughter, however, started to turn into a sharp, loud noise.

"Riiiiiiiing" The alarm went. Lily woke up suddenly, hitting her head against the top bunk.

"I'm awake, I'm awake!" she said, rubbing her head. "Did you have to be so annoying?" she asked. "You can be so obnoxious, Ai"

The alarm transformed into a greenish humanoid, a shifter, called Ai.

"Obnoxious?" Ai responded, offended. "It's more obnoxious to sleep all morning when today is Magic Demonstration day. You should be thanking me!"

"Oh my Grok! I COMPLETELY FORGOT!" Lily screamed. "Why didn't you wake me up before?! This is a very important-"

Lily lifted up her covers, revealing a wet patch surrounding the area under her crotch.

"Yikes." said Ai. "I didn't know you were a bedwetter."

"I-I'm not!" Lily replied, blushing heavily. "T-this never h-happened before. I must be anxious about Demonstration day. Yeah! It was just a one time thing because of anxiety!"

"Whatever you say, girl." I'll be in the top bunk working on my transmutation homework in case you need me." They said, before turning into a RC helicopter that flew to the top bunk.

"I should clean this..." Lily thought to herself. "But... It's getting late, and it would be too embarrassing to have everyone see my futon drying..."

What should Lily do?

A. Clean it, it's disgusting.

B. Just change yourself and go. What's the worst that could happen?

C. Try one of the cleansing spells you learnt last year... Although it might be dangerous...

D. Ask Ai to transmutate it somehow.

E. Other.

C. Try one of the cleansing spells you learnt last year... Although it might be dangerous...

Lily extended her hand towards the damp sheets.

"Ok, this... Shouldn't be too hard.... Cleansing spell!"

Lily's hand started to shine along with the puddle, which started to shrink in size much to her surprise.

"I did it! First try! Did you see that, Ai?"

"What the hell did you just do!"

She heard, coming from the top bunk. Looking up, she saw it. The pee had only transferred to the top bunk and it was leaking through the mattress.

"Lillian. Did. You. Just. Wet. MY. Bed?!"

"I-I'm sorry! I'm an evocator, not a transmutator! I just know how to make things blow up!" she responded, her face red as a tomato.

Ai shifted their face to make their nose dissappear.

"Also, you need to drink more water! This smells awful!"

"Stop mentioning it!" She yelled, covering her ears and looking to the ground, dying with embarrassment.

Suddenly, she felt a warm sensation spread through her back.

"There. This is yours." Ai said.

"AHHH. DISGUSTING" Lily panicked, frantically taking her shirt off. 

She held it with two fingers, keeping it away from herself.

"Well... At least the bed is clean now" She thought, as she entered the dorm bathroom.

After getting naked, she looked at herself in the mirror holding the wet clothes on her arms. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"This is only a one time thing. I am not a bedwetter."

She dropped the clothes into the laundry basket and turned the shower on. She made sure to scrub and rinse her body as hard as possible to get rid of any trace of pee.

After getting out, she whistled a short melody, making three sets of clothes appear magically in front of her. This was one of the advantages of being a student at Arcana College.

"So... What should I wear for demonstration day?" She thought to herself.

A. The tight jumpsuit. Gotta make sure you have enough mobility for some of those spells.

B. A normal skirt and shirt outfit. Acting humble might earn you some points.

C. The college uniform. That outfit might be hard to put on and take off, but it's still the official uniform for spellcasters. 

D. Other. It's a magical wardrobe, after all.

• 3 weeks later...