Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Real pee desperation video in an IT Event

So sometime back i found this cool video where a group of women doing a IT Conference thing if front of a huge crowd of campus students ig. and one woman was clearly depsearte too pee but hold on until the break time and the run to the restroom for relieve the need.

But unfortunatly i cant find it anymore. I watched it on YouTube. 

If you happen to find it please post the link here, Thank You.

I've seen this video a few times but have never noticed any desperation. She actually stays right until the end of the session but leaves before the qna part afterwards, and there's never any mention of needing a bathroom break. Most likely she just had another appointment to get to. 

Could anyone point out the specific part where she says she needs to pee or where she is obviously desperate? I've even followed the timestamps in the youtube comments and still can't see anything that would indicate that she needs the bathroom.

Its fun to imagine that she's sitting there with a full bladder desperately waiting for a chance to leave, I suppose. 

I watched the video assuming the woman in jeans and a green sweater was the one you were referring to and honestly that made a lot more sense? She stays through the whole thing but she's over-crossing her legs in a way that, as a former woman (lol), I _very_ strongly associate with desperation. She does various leg-tapping and fidgeting throughout, she gets up stiffly at the end and appears to try to sidle toward the exit before she's hugged by a kid (her kid, presumably?) and looks uncomfortable and distracted in the ensuing conversation.

A lot of those details are subtle, but the legs crossed that tightly so that she's nearly sitting on her heel? That's not subtle, in my experience that's a pretty definite sign that she needs to pee very badly.