Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

have you ever just casually wet yourself with a friend?

I have! I have a couple friends that know I'm into diapers and wetting. I've worn and wet around one of them many times. The other not as much. All 3 of us took a weekend trip together and got rather tipsy one night. I ended up in just a tshirt and diaper at one point that night and was quite soaked by the morning. It was an interesting experience...

Nah, I've had friends even female friends who would casually pee outside when there was no bathroom, happened while going to bars but even in casual situations like hiking and sightseeing nature.

Some women friends were way too casual with me, they were always prepared and brought tissues with them to wipe with and they'd always ask me to guard them lol, but they'd flirt and say "haha why don't you wipe me up?"

But I've never seen any friends wet themselves fully unless they had to pee so bad they dribbled, and even then they'd quickly sneak off to a private place to pee outside. 

I thought of an exception though, I've had friends wet fully in bathing suits on a beach because they were lazy. 

Gosh I wish! I did have a friend when I was younger that did though. Sometimes I wonder if she’s the reason I’m in to all this stuff. She made an awful lot mentions about peeing her pants and then there was this one time when I was like 8-10 years old and she was about three years older....We were walking down a concrete walkway at her house when I couldn’t help but notice the trail of questionable drips on the concrete were coming from her in front of me. I was never able to see a wet spot on her pants so my mind couldn’t really believe it at the time. She wasn’t the least bit bothered. Didn’t even miss a beat, just carried on like nothing had even happened. 

Edited by jboarder64L (see edit history)

I dated a girl back in 2015 and I had introduced her to omo and diapers. She was into it right away and used to play whether or not I was around. We were almost always diapered together and just wet whenever we felt like it. We used to hang out in my back yard a lot and she would often just step onto the grass and pee through her leggings and then continue whatever we were doing. That usually got me pretty aroused and we often went inside for some fun. 

As someone who’s favorite wetting scenarios are those that are fully casual, I’ve managed to actually get a reputation in my friend circles that I’m “not one to bother with toilets,” and very often have and still do casually wet around people I’m acquainted too, just as long as I’m not crossing boundaries or making people uncomfortable.

This is especially true of my closer circle of friends, who at this point barely acknowledge it. It’s just “Oh, he’s peeing again,” and then continuing with whatever we’re doing. I’m very lucky to have friends who aren’t easy to gross out, and instead find it amusing.

I remember one time back in High School, I was walking with a friend to their house. I had never been to their place before, and the discussion was generally about the stuff I can and can’t do and what not to say or do in front of his parents, and one thing that got casually mentioned is “I’m fine if you decide to pee yourself, as long as you’re in my room and clean up before my parents see you.” I just nodded along at the time, but in my head I couldn’t get over how casually that got mentioned in passing. I loved it.

(And obviously I took my friend up on the offer.)

4 hours ago, ParadoxicEros said:

This is especially true of my closer circle of friends, who at this point barely acknowledge it. It’s just “Oh, he’s peeing again,” and then continuing with whatever we’re doing. I’m very lucky to have friends who aren’t easy to gross out, and instead find it amusing.

I remember one time back in High School, I was walking with a friend to their house. I had never been to their place before, and the discussion was generally about the stuff I can and can’t do and what not to say or do in front of his parents, and one thing that got casually mentioned is “I’m fine if you decide to pee yourself, as long as you’re in my room and clean up before my parents see you.” I just nodded along at the time, but in my head I couldn’t get over how casually that got mentioned in passing. I loved it.

(And obviously I took my friend up on the offer.)

Want to give some details about some of those wettings?

1 hour ago, james07s said:

Want to give some details about some of those wettings?

I mean, the thing with very casual wettings like that is that there really isn't much to say about it.

It's just us doing something pretty standard together (whether it be a walk in the park, game night at a friend's place, etc.) and I just happen to pee in the middle of it. The usual reaction I get is just a chuckle or a "nice" or just a brief stare. I'd chill in the wet pants for a while and change later on and that's pretty much it.

Really, the only issue I have with casual wettings is that they're awfully hard to make sound interesting later on.

Yes, done it many times when I was at open air concerts in the summer and wearing a skirt. I just peed in my panties and down my legs. I don't think anyone ever noticed that. It's crowded, dark and we were standing on a grass. Toilets are usually dirty and overcrowded at events like that. One more reason not to use them if not really necessary. I was always wearing lots of perfume to cover the smell of pee on me.

• 2 months later...

No, but I thought about it once a number of years ago when a friend of mine from college was visiting and I was in the downtown area in the city where I live. He was wearing a Depend undergarment. This was over a decade ago back when they were still halfway decent. I used the restroom every time (often just barely making it (I sometimes have overactive bladder symptoms (even though I have been told that men are not supposed to have that))).

Edited by RDFan2020 (see edit history)