Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest DarthBane93

Honestly sameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, rachelkirwan said:

I have a major criticism of this video - I have now tried to watch it through to the end twice, but on both occasions my hand was down the front of my panties and I had climaxed before it was over, so I still don't know how this clip ends.Β 

The first time I got to like the part where the sheets get changed and then sploosh, and the second time time the changing into the Goodnites and then sploosh. I have no idea if they Goodnites stay dry or of they get wet... and I don't know if I am capable of watching this through beginning to end without fingering myself off to oblivion.

Could I start from the middle of the film to try to get through the whole thing? Sure, but that would be disrespectful to the incredibly hot artist. So, now I'm thinking diaper chastity to get through it. Any suggestions? πŸ˜‰Β 

Amazing film, one of my favourite all time!

Honestly sameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i literally did start from the middle the second timeπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

23 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I have a major criticism of this video - I have now tried to watch it through to the end twice, but on both occasions my hand was down the front of my panties and I had climaxed before it was over, so I still don't know how this clip ends.Β 

The first time I got to like the part where the sheets get changed and then sploosh, and the second time time the changing into the Goodnites and then sploosh. I have no idea if they Goodnites stay dry or of they get wet... and I don't know if I am capable of watching this through beginning to end without fingering myself off to oblivion.

Could I start from the middle of the film to try to get through the whole thing? Sure, but that would be disrespectful to the incredibly hot artist. So, now I'm thinking diaper chastity to get through it. Any suggestions? πŸ˜‰Β 

I didn't actually like the video too much but your reaction definitely makes me excited πŸ˜„

Guest DarthBane93
4 hours ago, PamperedKari said:

I didn't actually like the video too much but your reaction definitely makes me excited πŸ˜„

I suppose there’s no arguing taste 😜

Guest DarthBane93
5 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Oh I bed she tastes great... Ok, I'll stop. This is one of my top 10 videos of all time!

Youre sillyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I love it. I bet she does tooπŸ€ͺ

On 11/29/2021 at 2:35 PM, rachelkirwan said:

I thought something simliar like are her diapers really full? I didn't see any damage. Having said that, the imagination runs wild

Hmmmmm, what is it in this video that makes us have the same outcome? I tried to make it through, but nope, had me when she slipped on the goodnight. Saw second videos posted, so gave myself a challenge. Let's see if I can watch both. It was harder 😏 then I imagined. Only made it through this one, because my phone ringing 😀 caught me. So somehow made it through, and started second one. Nope, those satin panties did it. Lucky ghost, lucky Goodnites..