Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Trans diaper boy checking in, hello!

Hey all! Long time lurker, finally made an account. I've never talked to anyone about this kink before, so what's better than a bunch of internet strangers?

I'm a gay trans dude from Texas. Submissive to a fault, closet DL, not really into AB (but I'm down for some teen/Daddy ageplay). I got started with DL exploration thru a piss/wetting kink, so my interests stray closer to that side. Though... I remember slipping in an out of a cousins diaper when I was a preteen, just to see what it felt like, so this might actually go deeper than I thought.

Looking for potential chat partners and RP friends (I haven't done forum RP before so that'll be new). I'd love to find someone wanting to play a Daddy to a boy who's far too old to be still in diapers, or a fellow boy who I can talk about wetting/diapers/etc with as a fellow DL (either RP or RL). DL is strictly sexual for me, so I only wear when I'm in that mood.

I've written a scattering for erotica before so I might try my hand at some DL content in the future? Probably write out some of my own fantasies to start out.

IRL I've never worn outside of my room, so that's something I'd love to do in my own time, if anyone can convince my anxiety to cooperate. Thinking about wearing when I solo overnight backpack soon.

Feel free to message me if you want to interact!