Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone else into middle/older ageplay?

• 3 weeks later...

I find I want to go back to being between 5 and 10. Too old to be a baby and diapered, but not too old for accidents.

Old enough to have the independence to cook (I grew up in the 80's) but young enough to still want kids junk food.

I like toy's and computer games, but find I'm going back to playing with toys and games from my youth.

I’ve never tried age play but I think I would enjoy it being middle or older maybe 12-20. I like the idea of being too old for diapers but being put in them and cared for and changed and cleaned…. but I don’t wanna be bored with kid’s toys. And there would definitely be a sexual element which I know some babies are not into. I think I would prefer it with a woman too tbf because as a woman myself it can feel a little creepy tho come to think of it have actually done some age play with a bf and it was hot. Just didn’t get to do any wetting or diapers 🤔 So much in life to experience. 

I am still in the curious and exploring stage but I think middle fits me.  I'm not really into the baby age but I have been thinking about my bedwetting growing up that unfortunately has followed me into adult life.  Chronic growing up but now thankfully only one to three times a month on average.  I also had issued keeping my pants dry through elementary school.  

Now that I am examining my wetting history I am remembering the teen years of being a bedwetter more than the elentrary years of peeing my pants.  It is a weird thing I don't now think that it was kool that I was peeing my bed 3-4 nights a week in middle school and ever still 1-3 nights a week in high school.  But something about that does feel kool and acceptable.  IDK maybe I am just weird.  But I kinda relate to that older kid or teen who is still dealing with bedwetting and occasionally pants wetting. 

• 1 month later...

I'm not so much of an adult baby since my little age tends to fluctuate around 4-5 years of age. Maybe 6 or something like that. But I am not really a baby.

It's weird though because my ageplay takes on various elements of different ages. As an example, i do use a pacifier when I'm in little space even though well... it would be quite odd for a four or five year old to still use a pacifier. And of course it's odd for a four or five year old to still be in diapers anyways. You know?

But I prefer a lot of "older" activities like doing things like more difficult jigsaw puzzles as well as reading and anime and cartoons and things like that. Fair to say that my little side is an amalgamation of all kinds of different aspects of me.

I just like playing as a four or five year old that's in some ways quite ahead of her age (in terms of things like academic skills and such) but slow in other aspects like being unable to get the hang of potty training as well as being a little socially awkward. But... that's pretty much me in a lot of ways too.

Anyways, sorry for the ramble

@Milianna and @abcdzyx  Growing up I was that 4-5 year old and even intto like 6 years old still wearing pull-ups a lot.  It wasn' an all the time thing but due to my frequent pants wetting my mom would have me wear one when there was a high chance of me having an accident and changing would be difficult, a hassle, or not practical.  For example there is a picture of me playing at a park with family during a picnic.  I am shirtless and waring jeans. My pants are sagging a bit and you can clearly see that I am wearing a pull-ups instead of regular underwear.  

On 10/13/2022 at 6:22 AM, j2319 said:

@Milianna and @abcdzyx  Growing up I was that 4-5 year old and even intto like 6 years old still wearing pull-ups a lot.  It wasn' an all the time thing but due to my frequent pants wetting my mom would have me wear one when there was a high chance of me having an accident and changing would be difficult, a hassle, or not practical.  For example there is a picture of me playing at a park with family during a picnic.  I am shirtless and waring jeans. My pants are sagging a bit and you can clearly see that I am wearing a pull-ups instead of regular underwear.  

I tried that same trick at a young age but it just resulted in me being sent to school with a backup pair of regular underwear. I wanted to be sent in diapers but that didn't work. It was so unfair because there were other kids in the class that were sent to school in diapers and with a spare diaper in their cubby, and you could see it.

Edited by abcdzyx (see edit history)

@abcdzyx Aww sorry it didn't work out as you had wanted it to.  

for me I wasn't sent to school in a pull-ups.  I had a for real issue with peeing in my pants a lot through elementary school.  Often it was due to being hyper focused on something and not realizing how bad I had to go.  At school mom sent a change of pants and underwear for me to the nurses office.  After an accident I'd go to the nurse's office and change.  Take my wet clothes home and bring a fresh pair of pants and underwear back to the nurses office the next day.  Thankfully by 5th great I only needed my spare clothes a few times.  Like maybe three times I think possible only twice.