Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone else into middle/older ageplay?

I mean i guess it depends on the situation, most times ive ever tried diapers I didn’t really have a lil space and was kinda felt like a middle where i was just a big kid who just watched tv and made dinner or watched streams like any usual day. But i also have understood more over the years, sometimes i can absolutely be younger in lil space too

Once I was out of diapers I wanted the choice to wear diapers. My age however was always whatever my age was at the time. I was 10 when when I was admitted to the campus health center overnight after having a paralytic anxiety attack and peed in my pants. I was put in diapers for the night and wearing a diaper felt even better than I imagined. When diapers for adults became readily available I often spent the weekends in diapers, and in times of great stress I was in diapers. I never thought of my diapered self as being younger than my real age; I was just a person who wore diapers and sometimes didn’t use toilets.  

9 hours ago, scinosensation said:

Once I was out of diapers I wanted the choice to wear diapers. My age however was always whatever my age was at the time. I was 10 when when I was admitted to the campus health center overnight after having a paralytic anxiety attack and peed in my pants. I was put in diapers for the night and wearing a diaper felt even better than I imagined. When diapers for adults became readily available I often spent the weekends in diapers, and in times of great stress I was in diapers. I never thought of my diapered self as being younger than my real age; I was just a person who wore diapers and sometimes didn’t use toilets.  

I mad a mistake in this post that I cannot edit. I was 19 when I had a severe anxiety attack that caused near paralysis and was not allowed to use a restroom. I peed in my pants and was admitted to the health center overnight and the staff put me in diapers for the night.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I fall in the category as well. I am always at least 16+, up to late twenties, early thirties having trouble controlling my bladder, and having regular panty wetting accidents. As a result, I am put into diapers as punishment. Once I a while, I also like to be put in AB cloths, as the ultimate punishment and humiliation for all the wetting accidents, but will still be the 16+, up to early thirties "young woman" ( I am a CD)

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds something like my reality.  Just after my 11th birthday I lost my night training.  I regained it around my 14th birthday.  Two friends each a year younger than me teased me about needing to pee more often than they did.  I again lost night training at age 19.  During my early teens I also would become completely focused on an educational toy and ignore my bladder signal.  I reenact those times solo.  Reenacting those times on line would be fun.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest accidentlywet

My age range feel when I regress tends to be a bit vague but will usually hover around "middle" I would guess, around 9-11 or 12 years old at most. I definitely feel the need for diapers and pull ups when I regress because it makes me feel safe and secure but I never really feel very young, like a toddler or baby. (I love being teased lightly about needing diapers and being called a baby for having accidents though!)