Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• The title was changed to Some morning fun after a night of drinking (real-time story and pics)
2 minutes ago, tsporty1 said:

Those are great pics.  Honestly, I don't see any issue with the quality of the pictures.

I do have a few questions for you.  What kind of diaper is that?  I know it's a Tena, but which one?  I tried Tena a few years ago and looked them, but I forgot which one I tried and that looks like them.

And, is that a onesie with a snap crotch?  

Thank you! ❤️

It’s a Tena Slip Maxi Medium (although since I’ve lost a bit of weight I feel like switching to a small might be better).

It indeed is a snap crotch onesie (it’s one from LittleForBig) ☺️

Brilliant post, please keep posting! 

Every time I go out drinking, I always wear when I get home. Sometimes it’s because I’ll have an accident if I get really drunk, or sometimes it’s because I’ll know I’ll be bursting in the middle of the night and want to be lazy / relax. 

Do you wear just because of accidents or is it sometimes laziness too? 

Do you ever wear out and about, or is it just in bed / at home? 

Also, Tena ❤️ - the best! 

15 hours ago, Delboypee said:

Brilliant post, please keep posting! 

Every time I go out drinking, I always wear when I get home. Sometimes it’s because I’ll have an accident if I get really drunk, or sometimes it’s because I’ll know I’ll be bursting in the middle of the night and want to be lazy / relax. 

Do you wear just because of accidents or is it sometimes laziness too? 

Do you ever wear out and about, or is it just in bed / at home? 

Also, Tena ❤️ - the best! 

Thank you, I definitely enjoyed posting this, and also definitely all the comments I've been getting ❤️

My reason to wear is a bit of a mix of everything I suppose, sometimes laziness when I'm gaming or whatever, especially since I'm really into playing MMO's, which are quite time consuming as you can probably imagine. Other times just for fun, or when I get drunk cause of it being kinda necessary😋 

Awesome little story! I love it! I really like your real-time, sharing as you go style. It’s fun to read and I feel like it kind of fosters an environment where you can really express everything you’re feeling/ have going on rather than trying to bring it all back from memory.... Oh and you look great in those Tenas! You really gave ‘em a run for their money! You look super cozy too. Thanks so much for sharing and welcome to this fun little corner of the internet 🙂

Edited by jboarder64L
Typo. Oops! (see edit history)
4 hours ago, nappypants said:

Great pics - particularly like the inside view one!

Glad to hear so! ❤️

23 minutes ago, jboarder64L said:

Awesome little story! I love it! I really like your real-time, sharing as you go style. It’s fun to read and I feel like it kind of fosters an environment where you can really express everything you’re feeling/ have going on rather than trying to bring it all back from memory.... Oh and you look great in those Tenas! You really gave ‘em a run for their money! You look super cozy too. Thanks so much for and welcome to this fun little corner of the internet 🙂

Glad to hear you liked my style of writing! Was a bit afraid initially that people might've seen it as chaotic, as I'm a fairly chaotic person 🙈

I personally also definitely enjoyed writing this (and absolutely love all the positive response it has received 😋), and when I get the chance again, will definitely share some new stories! 😊

7 minutes ago, Cat_Lovwet said:

Glad to hear so! ❤️

Glad to hear you liked my style of writing! Was a bit afraid initially that people might've seen it as chaotic, as I'm a fairly chaotic person 🙈

I personally also definitely enjoyed writing this (and absolutely love all the positive response it has received 😋), and when I get the chance again, will definitely share some new stories! 😊

You’re just being you and I love that! I can’t speak for everyone here but I kind of savor the chaos. Probably because I can totally relate. I feel like I would being doing a story a disservice by not embarking on about 17 little storytelling side-quests to make absolutely sure I’ve fully explained every little detail that could, in any way be related to my story and exactly how said detail relates to the story. 😂So don’t worry.... I understand! Glad you had fun sharing your mischief with us 😉 

On 11/27/2021 at 11:06 AM, Cat_Lovwet said:

Thank you! ❤️

It’s a Tena Slip Maxi Medium (although since I’ve lost a bit of weight I feel like switching to a small might be better).

It indeed is a snap crotch onesie (it’s one from LittleForBig) ☺️

Tena Slip Maxi was it, and looking it up, I see why I haven't been able to find it.  I managed to find and order it once before they stopped selling them in the US.

LFB has some very cute stuff.  I'm also a fan of diapers under onesies.  I'm currently trying to lose some weight and want to get a few for myself.

16 minutes ago, tsporty1 said:

Tena Slip Maxi was it, and looking it up, I see why I haven't been able to find it.  I managed to find and order it once before they stopped selling them in the US.

LFB has some very cute stuff.  I'm also a fan of diapers under onesies.  I'm currently trying to lose some weight and want to get a few for myself.

Ahww.. I can imagine that that sucks that they don't sell them in the US anymore! 😢

Agreed! I definitely quite love some of the designs LFB has, also still really been wanting to order some onesies from OnesiesDownUnder, but as they're from Australia, the shipping and import fees are ridiculously high.

I also still really wanna get Tykables unicorns eventually, but as I'm fairly "petite", they're often quite hard to find in my size... (and also really expensive, unlike the Tena's which I usually buy several packs of at designated stores)

Super hot story and pics, sounds like a fun time 😊

20 hours ago, Cat_Lovwet said:

Thank you, I definitely enjoyed posting this, and also definitely all the comments I've been getting ❤️

My reason to wear is a bit of a mix of everything I suppose, sometimes laziness when I'm gaming or whatever, especially since I'm really into playing MMO's, which are quite time consuming as you can probably imagine. Other times just for fun, or when I get drunk cause of it being kinda necessary😋 

Have you gotten to play much New World? I've been way into it since the betas, even spent the first two days of the closed beta in some Carousel V2s I ordered so I could maximize my time by not having to get up to use the toilet... though I probably lost just the same amount of time (if not more) to... other stuff-- relating to certain excited feelings that my chosen undergarments imparted upon me...🙃

Anyway, I just hope the devs can get their shit together and stop this bug whack-a-mole that's going on. Other than that, I really enjoy the game.

Edited by throwawayname
removed duplicate text caused by wifi interruption while posting (see edit history)
1 hour ago, throwawayname said:

Super hot story and pics, sounds like a fun time 😊

Have you gotten to play much New World? I've been way into it since the betas, even spent the first two days of the closed beta in some Carousel V2s I ordered so I could maximize my time by not having to get up to use the toilet... though I probably lost just the same amount of time (if not more) to... other stuff-- relating to certain excited feelings that my chosen undergarments imparted upon me...🙃

Anyway, I just hope the devs can get their shit together and stop this bug whack-a-mole that's going on. Other than that, I really enjoy the game.

Afraid I haven’t tried it yet 🙈

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...