Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Padding as a 'Just in Case' for Public Holds

I've read a lot of content about wearing padding so a person can wet where ever they want, but my interest lies more in the desperation side of things. Lately I've had a lot of thoughts about holding in public while wearing a pull-up. I have a fairly large bladder and my first leak can happen a few hours before my bladder gives up. If I was only wearing underwear these leaks would be visible and I would want to go home. The pull-up is there to catch any accidental leaks so I can keep being in public, but that doesn't give me permission to let anything out intentionally.

Imagine grocery shopping: trying to act casual as you push a shopping cart, but walking is getting more difficult by the minute because your body is trying to potty dance. You have to keep a straight face when you leak and regaining control is so difficult because of the warm wet spot in your pull-up all snug against you. Standing in line at the check out, talking to the cashier while knowing you have leaked even though no one else can tell. Trying not to jiggle and squirm as you're walking past the restrooms at the front of the store.

Does anyone else enjoy this type of desperate situation?

I guess diapers and desperation don't naturally go together in a way, because if you're wearing a diaper you've generally got no need to be desperate (though I suspect a lot of incontinent people try as hard as they can not to wet their diapers).

I do like the combination though, partly as I prefer letting go in a nappy and there's less cleanup and mess... it does provide a disincentive to hold it, though, when a nice thick nappy is just ready and waiting for the moment of release!

I enjoy public wetting when I go for walks at night. I don't want to be around people and risk being seen, so I wear black pants and walk around a local empty park a few blocks from my house. I'll walk down to a local restaurant, drink a ton of water with my meal, and make it so I can't avoid an accident on the way home. A few times though, my stomach has had other plans and I've ended up with an urgent need to poop on the walk home and all of my focus is on getting to a toilet. I definitely do not want to have a messy accident in boxer shorts. It happened twice, so I've started wearing a pull-up for these adventures. I can still totally lose control of my bladder and it leaks badly into my pants, but I don't have to worry about a messy accident.

I sometimes like to wear pull ups or a pad when playing desperation games. As you say @SquirmWorm it's great to get to a checkout knowing that you're wet, or even get there and release a squirt while chatting.  With a pull up or maxi pad I can stand in a crowded street absolutely aching to go, knowing that if I lose control temporarily I can still continue the game afterwards.  Without the padding it's going to be home, and clean up time.

I still try and hold it as long as possible, but sometimes when it gets to the point of no return it's great to release it in public without everyone knowing. In fact to me it's more of a turn on if I'm peeing in public, in secret.
You still have to try to regain control as soon as possible, as if you let it all go at once it's still possible to flood the pull ups or pad.
Sometimes I've flooded too quickly and felt the tell tale trickle down my leg, but luckily, so far, it hasn't been enough to get noticed.

On 12/5/2021 at 12:07 PM, chyanwra said:

... Sometimes I've flooded too quickly and felt the tell tale trickle down my leg, but luckily, so far, it hasn't been enough to get noticed.

I guess this is where wearing dark clothing when anticipating an accident pays dividends?

I've tried a few times to "proactively wear" when I am going on a road trip or doing something that work that does not allow for a lot of restroom time. But does anyone else have a weird sensation that, while wearing, you feel like you need to take a #2 more than you would in regular underwear? I feel like each time I wear padding for a substantial amount of time that my bowels are a little less settled than they would normally be. And of course during these times I'm not at home, can't shower, and therefor can't mess even if that was my thing? (still on the fence about messing)