Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's your every day wetting?

Omo stories are always about the exceptional situations. That one time you got caught out in the perfect storm of circumstances that left you no choice but to soak yourself. But what about the everyday wetting that you just like doing for fun? 

For example, I work out most days. In the summer, I end up completely drenched in sweat, so rather than throw a new pair of stinky shorts into my hamper everyday, I just rinse them in the shower and rewear them for the whole week. Obviously, when I step into the shower, I have to enjoy peeing in them before I turn the water on. Why not? There's no big elaborate hold, no planning, no good story to get from it. It's just a quick part of my daily routine that's kinda fun. Does anyone else have a routine way you wet yourself when it's just a regular work day and you just want a couple minutes of fun before moving on with your day?

On 11/25/2021 at 10:52 AM, GreenChile said:

On days I'm going to workout I usually will try to hold for the entirety, then make it home to my shower to burst through my boxers or sweats. I'm gonna rinse them out anyways, might as well make it fun.

Sounds a lot like what I'm doing. I actually bought my last pair of workout shorts in a really light gray so I could see it better, since the plan is to wet them in private anyway. You want to be workout partners?

4 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Not the most exciting one but almost every swim ends in a flood through the swimmers before they're rinsed out in the shower. 

Maybe not the most exciting, but that's kind of the point of the post. I want to hear about all the different ways people just casually wet themselves as part of a regular day. Like the omo version of hearing about stable couple's regular mid week quickie as opposed to crazy hookup stories in Penthouse. Now, the next time I go swimming, rather than wondering if anyone there pees in the pool, I'll be wondering if anyone I see holds it to pee themselves in the shower for fun. 

This isn't a non-chalant or convenience wetting, it takes some planning. 

My preferred wetting is to take a walk around my neighborhood after dark.  Gotta wait until everyone is asleep.  I wear (Ladie's) running shorts, the kind with the built-in liner, over Cotton panties.  With darker colors I get the nice feminine feel.  During the colder months - like now - dark, tight jeans are in order. 

Before the walk I fill up, then take a drink with me.  Letting out little - and sometimes very big - dribbles, I walk for about an hour. This keeps things nice and warm. On a busy night I may encounter 3 cars and the occasional dog walker.  By the halfway point I am usually beyond bursting and just let it all go, finishing the walk in soaked pants.  Sometimes I get an encore wetting on the doorstep.  

If time permits I sit on a plastic sheet in my soaking clothes and continue the adventure.  

My most common wetting is in the shower with clothes that are ready to be washed, could be anything as there is usually a selection to choose from and I will wear whatever I feel like at the time. It is usually running tights/shorts, tight jeans or both. A quick rinse in the shower and the clothes go in the washing machine.

On 11/27/2021 at 12:37 PM, derektor_2000 said:

My preferred wetting is to take a walk around my neighborhood after dark.  Gotta wait until everyone is asleep.  I wear (Ladie's) running shorts, the kind with the built-in liner, over Cotton panties.  With darker colors I get the nice feminine feel.  During the colder months - like now - dark, tight jeans are in order. 

Before the walk I fill up, then take a drink with me.  Letting out little - and sometimes very big - dribbles, I walk for about an hour. This keeps things nice and warm. On a busy night I may encounter 3 cars and the occasional dog walker.  By the halfway point I am usually beyond bursting and just let it all go, finishing the walk in soaked pants.  Sometimes I get an encore wetting on the doorstep.  

As you say, this needs planning (especially with a partner who has no interest in omo) but keeping the warm feeling going for as long as possible is great fun! 

Most common is at home when I hold until I start to leak heavily and then let it go in my panties, sometimes sitting down, other time standing up. The second most common wetting I do almost on daily basis is when I go grocery shopping after work. I drink 500ml of water, soda or juice before that and than go to the shop. It's either local grocery store where I go on foot or sometimes go by car to a bigger supermarket a bit farther away from home. In both cases I only occasionally come home dry, but usually it's just a bit of wetness between my legs from leaking. But big wetting, visible to everyone, happens occasionally too, because either it takes too long to get back home or sometimes I get super desperate super quickly and just can't hold it as long as normally.

First, I have to say the OP's username and other people posting make me realize, lots of people seem to be into wetting while or just after running / doing sports!. So, aside from while running, here's my "quick wetting" trick. I'll often go to the bathroom, sit down on the toilet with my boxers still up. I place my penis so that it flows right through, making only a small wet patch. I then proceed to pull my pants back up and go about my business. I have done this when there were other people (non-omo) in the house.

My typical wettings are numerous and usually dependent on the schedule I have that day.

On days I don’t have to go anywhere, it’s usually just wettings at my desk and on my bed for the most part. Saves time for not having to get up and go to the bathroom and come back.

Days where I have class usually are my driest, because I don’t have to confidence to pee in those large lecture rooms with all those people even though it’s unlikely I’d get noticed if I prepared correctly.

When I have errands, I do sometimes wet while walking between places, most often on the way home. It’s nice warmth against the cold weather.

If I’m out with friends I’m definitely wetting a few times while out and about with them because they’re chill with it and I’m not gonna pass up the opportunity.

Hmmm my routine wetting is usually whatever underwear I go sleep in the night before.  I’ll stay in bed a little longer till my morning wee really starts to build.  Once I’m good and bursting I’ll take myself into the shower and start the water as I getting ready.  The running water gets to me quickly so I’ll do a potty dance like I’m waiting in line or stuck in class and afraid to ask a teacher to let me go pee.  And by then I’m good and ready to burst and let myself soak my boxers/briefs.   Pretty uneventful and typical for a “pre-shower” but it’s good enough 

On 11/29/2021 at 7:07 PM, wetrun said:

First, I have to say the OP's username and other people posting make me realize, lots of people seem to be into wetting while or just after running / doing sports!. So, aside from while running, here's my "quick wetting" trick. I'll often go to the bathroom, sit down on the toilet with my boxers still up. I place my penis so that it flows right through, making only a small wet patch. I then proceed to pull my pants back up and go about my business. I have done this when there were other people (non-omo) in the house.

Do you pee literally while running or stop and find a spot to sit or stand during a run? I've done both, but obviously while running is much harder to pull off sneakily.

I've done toilet wetting like that a few times myself. The thing that makes me most nervous about trying to get away with it is how it sounds so much different than peeing usually does as a guy. I may be wrong here, but between that and positioning of where the pee comes out, it seems like women have an easier time with this one. Do you do anything to deal with the sound issue or just hope that nobody can hear through the door? My bathroom is close to the living room, so it's not like I'm just paranoid that people would be eaves dropping on my pee. 

10 hours ago, ParadoxicEros said:

My typical wettings are numerous and usually dependent on the schedule I have that day.

On days I don’t have to go anywhere, it’s usually just wettings at my desk and on my bed for the most part. Saves time for not having to get up and go to the bathroom and come back.

Days where I have class usually are my driest, because I don’t have to confidence to pee in those large lecture rooms with all those people even though it’s unlikely I’d get noticed if I prepared correctly.

When I have errands, I do sometimes wet while walking between places, most often on the way home. It’s nice warmth against the cold weather.

If I’m out with friends I’m definitely wetting a few times while out and about with them because they’re chill with it and I’m not gonna pass up the opportunity.

Do you hold to desperation for those desk/bed wettings at home or just let it go when it wants to go? It sounds like you have some really cool friends. How did you initially bring that up to find out that they were ok with it? 

8 hours ago, KAQSW said:

Hmmm my routine wetting is usually whatever underwear I go sleep in the night before.  I’ll stay in bed a little longer till my morning wee really starts to build.  Once I’m good and bursting I’ll take myself into the shower and start the water as I getting ready.  The running water gets to me quickly so I’ll do a potty dance like I’m waiting in line or stuck in class and afraid to ask a teacher to let me go pee.  And by then I’m good and ready to burst and let myself soak my boxers/briefs.   Pretty uneventful and typical for a “pre-shower” but it’s good enough 

I get dirty at my job so I shower at the end of the day instead of mornings, but I do the same thing a couple times a week. Most of my underwear is quick drying material so it's easy to rinse it, wring it out, and put it into my regular laundry pile. Not quite as fun as peeing fully clothed but the easy cleanup makes it worth while. 

9 hours ago, peepantsrunner said:

Do you hold to desperation for those desk/bed wettings at home or just let it go when it wants to go?

I'm not that big of a desperation fan myself, so I usually just let it go when I feel the urge.

How did you initially bring that up to find out that they were ok with it?

It was less that I brought it up and more that I just wet myself a few times and when my friends expressed concern over whether I was incontinent or something, I just explained it as "I don't care about it enough to spend time finding and using a toilet when I can just piss myself now." and they were pretty much just like "oh, okay lol" and now I can just wet myself whenever with them.

It sounds like you have some really cool friends.

They are very cool dudes and I'm very lucky to have managed to land a group of friends that seem to be okay with literally everything. At this point it feels like it'd be easier to climb Mt. Everest than it would be to get on their nerves.

11 hours ago, peepantsrunner said:

I get dirty at my job so I shower at the end of the day instead of mornings, but I do the same thing a couple times a week. Most of my underwear is quick drying material so it's easy to rinse it, wring it out, and put it into my regular laundry pile. Not quite as fun as peeing fully clothed but the easy cleanup makes it worth while. 

Exactly, if I’m gonna toss my underwear in the laundry anyway I might as well have a little fun.  Even if it isn’t the most it’s still a good time.  

On 12/1/2021 at 4:46 AM, peepantsrunner said:

Do you pee literally while running or stop and find a spot to sit or stand during a run? I've done both, but obviously while running is much harder to pull off sneakily.

I've done toilet wetting like that a few times myself. The thing that makes me most nervous about trying to get away with it is how it sounds so much different than peeing usually does as a guy. I may be wrong here, but between that and positioning of where the pee comes out, it seems like women have an easier time with this one. Do you do anything to deal with the sound issue or just hope that nobody can hear through the door? My bathroom is close to the living room, so it's not like I'm just paranoid that people would be eaves dropping on my pee. 

I've managed to pee while running a few times, but my bladder has to be very full, otherwise the contraction of the core muscles with every step makes it difficult.

I normally go in black shorts or black leggings, it shows so little I've actually peed while cars and bikes were passing by.

As for the toilet wetting, I'm a big sissy I always pee sitting down. I do it upstairs when everyone is downstairs, plus we have solid wood doors, they block quite a bit of the noise.