Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Ready to work on contents now

Hellow.

I like erotic audios. but. I'm in a bit of a lack of idea. And I would like to switch from content that I was making when doing YouTube and musics to here, to serve the community.

I have microphone, a smartphone to record, softwares to edit, here to publish... What am I waiting for? I don't know, I have no idea what to do now.

I would like if you could give me praise a bit because I'm a transwoman and I'm French so I know my voice is not gonna sound epicly nice, but I have to try anyway, as I wanna make erotic audios (maybe then videos) where I talk and act a lot, so, maybe message me if you have script ideas, or place them under here, I'll publish them on Soundgasm and make a link in here or a topic for my audios, as I'm gonna make a ton of them. It's gonna be free, posted on the omorashi forums of course.

I'm ready so help and serve 😉.

I will say what I would appreciate. I think you should start with basics. Meaning first you start with talking about your bladder filling up. As you proceed you can talk in more and more panic way untill you "pee" yourself (maybe add some sound of "peeing" like pouring water somewhere). Than go to talking about someone else. I mean "You feel more pee is going into your bladder" type of sentences. You can do one for men and women also. Than probably use concrete situations. It's raining, your toilet is under repair, you have specific clothes on you... I think people can ask you for these. I hope this is the type of answer you wanted. But I dunno. You are professional here. 😀

Hi so I just finished editing one here:

https://soundgasm.net/u/Sweetlilkitten/F4M-TF4M-Let-go-Improv

For backstory, I, all the nights in bed before sleeping, play a bit with my plushy and kiss it, very gently, so I tried to just ignore my phone was recording next to me, and improvised something, I edited out all the parts where there were huge wind of my breathes unfortunately, I liked them and how I played being exhausted but they were too rough. Also some parts are inaudible maybe I don't know, and my accent don't help it, but I don't really want my family bursting on me because I act I'm rubbing myself or such, so for now I just found the key to quietly make rambles like that one, hope it pleases you! 😉

On 11/27/2021 at 2:54 PM, Sweetlilkitten said:

Hi so I just finished editing one here:

https://soundgasm.net/u/Sweetlilkitten/F4M-TF4M-Let-go-Improv

For backstory, I, all the nights in bed before sleeping, play a bit with my plushy and kiss it, very gently, so I tried to just ignore my phone was recording next to me, and improvised something, I edited out all the parts where there were huge wind of my breathes unfortunately, I liked them and how I played being exhausted but they were too rough. Also some parts are inaudible maybe I don't know, and my accent don't help it, but I don't really want my family bursting on me because I act I'm rubbing myself or such, so for now I just found the key to quietly make rambles like that one, hope it pleases you! 😉

I'm so sorry I have to say you this, but I'm afraid this is not my cup of coffee. I'm actually trying this for first time. But I'm sure there are people here, that will enjoy it.

38 minutes ago, MisterBlue said:

I'm so sorry I have to say you this, but I'm afraid this is not my cup of coffee. I'm actually trying this for first time. But I'm sure there are people here, that will enjoy it.

I know right, not only it's my first time doing naughty things on a record, but I'm also way too shy and not in the good place for working on louder content when my family is a few meters away. I will try to do maybe some recording journeys when going to a different place / another house sometimes, I have a place I know that could do it, it is huge and spaced so I could talk fully enough I think.

I really listen to a lot of content on internet (as I am horny all the time lol), so whispering in my bed like I said earlier, it's pretty normal now for me, cuddling with my plushy roleplaying that it's someone, maybe it is awkward to listen to an audio where some roleplay if it's for the first time, of course I can remind listening to audios or naughty things on internet and I felt so weird.

44 minutes ago, John said:

You know, I listened to it and it sounds like ASMR, but with omorashi instead. I really would like to see more ASMR omo content!

Yes! I really like ASMR! It helps me relax and calm down before bed or when I'm stressed/worried. I will certainly make more, with my better microphone, even with the more louder audio.

I'm also going to try make ABDL content from time to time, but also maybe actual SFW content like comfort speeches or roleplays as I like listen to them I could try make some too.

Anyway don't worry I'll evolve slowly but surely right? 😇