Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Girls Only - do you find relieving a full bladder highly pleasurable?

Browsing through the personal experiences on this forum, as a guy who LOVES the idea of girls experiencing highly pleasurable and wonderful relief, is honestly a bit depressing. It seems like it's a bunch of stories of guys who think their relieving pees are orgasmic, and girls who find them disappointing or no big deal. It has me convinced that only guys actually feel pleasure when they empty their bladder. 

So I'm asking women and girls of the forum -- do you actually find peeing when you're desperate a highly enjoyable, even orgasmic experience? Or should I just shelve this silly and unrealistic fetish and move on?

** Why do so many guys seem to find it pleasurable if girls don't? Is there some physiological reason I wonder? **

Just now learning that women don't get the same pleasure as men, my best guess as to why (my best guess, and I'm just some guy on the internet--not a physician--is because anatomy. We have:

1. An external (and longer) urethera.

2. Our urethera is not just for peeing, it's for cumming. I sometimes get female anatomy wrong, but as far as I know, mostly their hole clenches and unclenches quickly. For men, not only do we pump semen through it (and feel that semen pump through the urethera), and the pumping action is powered by the urethera clenching and unclenching quickly which is mostly where the pleasure of orgasm comes from. So, relief for a man passes through the same tube where his climax occurs. It feels good passing through there, especially when combined with relieving desperation. The greater the desperation, the greater the physical pleasure of relief as it passees through the climax/semen tube.

Anatomy says me.

I'm female and I do find it pleasurable. Maybe not quite to an orgasmic extent, necessarily, but if I was really desperate beforehand I definitely have to pause and savor the sensation. Typically, the stronger the stream and the longer it lasts, the better. There's really a very specific type of pee that feels best to me and it's the forceful hissing variety, where I've likely been well-hydrated and filled up quickly. It's just so satisfying to let it all out! How could anyone not find that enjoyable?

11 hours ago, rtobyr said:

** Why do so many guys seem to find it pleasurable if girls don't? Is there some physiological reason I wonder? **

Just now learning that women don't get the same pleasure as men, my best guess as to why (my best guess, and I'm just some guy on the internet--not a physician--is because anatomy. We have:

1. An external (and longer) urethera.

2. Our urethera is not just for peeing, it's for cumming. I sometimes get female anatomy wrong, but as far as I know, mostly their hole clenches and unclenches quickly. For men, not only do we pump semen through it (and feel that semen pump through the urethera), and the pumping action is powered by the urethera clenching and unclenching quickly which is mostly where the pleasure of orgasm comes from. So, relief for a man passes through the same tube where his climax occurs. It feels good passing through there, especially when combined with relieving desperation. The greater the desperation, the greater the physical pleasure of relief as it passees through the climax/semen tube.

Anatomy says me.

I don't think so, mostly because physiologically, the sexual feeling is suppressed during urination for men. So much that men often complain that they can't pee when they cum and vice versa. 

My alternative hypothesis is that it isn't physically pleasurable for men and the guys who say their peeing is "orgasmic" are just being dramatic. After all, let's face it if guys liked peeing as much as sex they'd be as obsessed with peeing as they are with sex, and the overwhelming majority are not. It's kind of like people talk about having a "foodgasm" but nobody would actually claim eating some really good food is an actual orgasm.

I know in my case, I've always struggled to conceptualize this idea. For me, peeing after a long hold is honestly a little annoying because it has a difficult time coming out and often I have to stop and start again several times. I always assumed up until reading this forum that women enjoyed it MORE because (in most cases) their flow is easier and more direct. Also, the internet has lots of stories about women experiencing "peegasms". But then for some reason on this forum, guys talk about really enjoyable pees after a long hold, and women don't. It's bizarre 

@AlwaysOmo

"How could anyone not find that enjoyable?"

Exactly! As I said in the other thread where this came up I don't think it's a gender thing, I think that everybody feels a lot better after urinating, not necessary that they are having an orgasm when they pee intensely, but it still must feel amazing. I mean even my cats after peeing tend to go on a rip, running around the house all excited, because they must feel so great after not having gone in 12 hours, seeing as the cats usually only go to the bathroom once or twice a day (cats are better holders than people in my experience), so they have to feel amazing after they finally release all of that, and I think that the same is true with people or any other creature.

Again I wouldn't say that I get an orgasm from peeing a very full bladder, but I definitely feel a lot better. And occasionally when I pee quickly and intensely I do get little pee shivers, which I guess people would consider to be pee orgasms, but those are relatively rare in all honesty. Most of the time peeing just feels good because it feels good to empty a full bladder as you are finally relieving all of that tension.

Well, I'm not a girl, but I am biologically female. Got the hardware but not the software. 

For me holding a full bladder is usually pleasurable, and the feeling of edging is very similar to the feeling when I'm just about to leak. However, it does depend on the scenario. A slow-filled bladder like one from over night or a whole day of work just feels high pressure and I only really get relief from releasing, and sometimes a slight burning feeling if it's been too long.

Rapid filled bladder like when I'm doing a hold feels amazing. The pressure is so intense and it makes my vagina feel tighter. I love to masturbate while leaking and the pleasures tend to mix together. I also love the feeling of wetting pants or a diaper, the warmth is amazing. 

That being said, it's not really the release that is orgasmic. Peeing just feels like, well, peeing. I have had a nearly hands free orgasm while holding before, but it was the motion of walking on a full bladder after holding and leaking for a while, not the release. 

7 hours ago, SilverSnake said:

Well, I'm not a girl, but I am biologically female. Got the hardware but not the software. 

For me holding a full bladder is usually pleasurable, and the feeling of edging is very similar to the feeling when I'm just about to leak. However, it does depend on the scenario. A slow-filled bladder like one from over night or a whole day of work just feels high pressure and I only really get relief from releasing, and sometimes a slight burning feeling if it's been too long.

Rapid filled bladder like when I'm doing a hold feels amazing. The pressure is so intense and it makes my vagina feel tighter. I love to masturbate while leaking and the pleasures tend to mix together. I also love the feeling of wetting pants or a diaper, the warmth is amazing. 

That being said, it's not really the release that is orgasmic. Peeing just feels like, well, peeing. I have had a nearly hands free orgasm while holding before, but it was the motion of walking on a full bladder after holding and leaking for a while, not the release. 

I've heard about this happening before. The reason it doesn't happen to biological males, as I alluded to above, is that our sexual urges more or less turn off when we have to pee a lot, and are peeing. It works the other way around as well, we have a really hard time peeing if we're horny. For me, peeing is always a bit difficult and it becomes nearly impossible if I'd just had a sexual release a minute or two earlier.

Could our urethras be too short to get much sensation? I don't know how many nerve endings we even have there (I believe that the reason some women find full bladders feel good is because it can create some pressure on the clitoris, rather than anything with the urethra itself). When I pee, I feel almost no sensation at all there, just the muscles relaxing. It is a relief if I really needed to go, but I'd compare it more to going inside an air conditioned building on a really hot day than anything sexual.

On 11/27/2021 at 8:01 PM, likeyourspell said:

Could our urethras be too short to get much sensation? I don't know how many nerve endings we even have there (I believe that the reason some women find full bladders feel good is because it can create some pressure on the clitoris, rather than anything with the urethra itself). When I pee, I feel almost no sensation at all there, just the muscles relaxing. It is a relief if I really needed to go, but I'd compare it more to going inside an air conditioned building on a really hot day than anything sexual.

I don't feel much sensation when I pee either tbh. Even if I'm on a full bladder it's honestly kinda disappointing. I think these guys who talk about peeing being orgasmic are just pulling my leg