Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does omo require wetting?

The omo definition in Urban Dictionary is, “Japanese word meaning "to wet oneself". A paraphilia involving urinating on oneself but also arousal brought on by having a full bladder...”

For me, it's the latter; not the former. The increasing pressure on my prostate and all the other nerves in that area sends the flag right up the pole; I've actually cum with zero tactile cock stimulation as my GF teases and prods my expanding bladder. Also for me, the release is not sexually stimulating; just relief-full (to coin a word).

It seems I'm in a minority here on the forum on both these points. So, I'm just wondering how you all feel about it? Does omo REQUIRE wetting or can just the pleasure of building to an FBO count as well? Inquiring minds want to know... thanks!

Well, it kinda depends on the perspective I'd say. If you're the one doing the holding, the desparation and control is the excitement of the experience and the peeing afterward, while satisfying, isn't really sexual. But if watching somebody else say in smut or a video, it's usually expected that they at least leak a bit as a sort of climax. It can be seen as awkward or anticlimactic if it awkwardly cuts short before you see what happens, or if they make it to the toilet without leaks. It's a lot like orgasm denial. In the end it's kinda sad if the teasing and such doesn't result in them orgasming anyway just because of how worked up, horny, and sensitive they are.

Now, one way to have desparation ONLY is to have a story with implied continuation. This is actually really good because it means the person reading your smut will immediately transition from reading it to fantasizing what happens next. It allows you to have a satisfying ending but also implies future lewd things. I'll try to give a brief example of what I mean, but keep in mind I'm kind of an amateur writer and it's been done better.

Say you have this women, let's call her Audrey. She's kind of a stuck up spoiled rich girl. She won't use the public restrooms at the mall, so she purposefully holds it and won't go pee. But it's okay, she can just hold it until she goes home. After thirty minutes or so of more shopping, she goes out to her car, only to find her keys and phone were left inside. So now she has to try and get someone to let her use their phone so she can call for help. Trying not to do the 'potty dance' and look too desparate the whole way, she asks around women in the parking lot. One, a friendly older mum with her kids, wants to show her children to be kind to others and let's Audrey use her phone. Unfortunately, the mum's phone number isn't recognized by the people Audrey is trying to call. They think she might be a telemarketer and don't pick up. Frustrated, she hands the phone back without a word of thanks. She gives up and walks all the way back inside the mall, realizing she can't hold it much longer. Minute after minute tick by, her composure slowly falling. By the time she reaches the restroom, her hands are over her lap and her legs are pinched together like a vice. She feels like her bladder's about to lose it any second. She would run but she's certain she wouldn't be able to hold it while running. However, the bathrooms are out of order. Workmen inside are fixing something, she can hear their tools roaring and banging on the other side. They'll be done soon... Right?

Edited by CaseyATR
Typo (see edit history)

I feel like omo is really a broad spectrum of kinks. I say this as someone who doesn't mind wetting, but prefers desperation or just straight up peeing. Omo can be a variety of things, it all depends on a person's individual turn ons and preferences. To me, I consider it more of a fetish for bladder holding and relief from peeing, than a wetting fetish. I know that the terminology of the word might not fit that exact description but it's the closest one to encompassing it and even if I don't fall into the majority on this site, I still have a label to put on it and a means of finding relevant content and community surrounding it. So, that said, omo does not have to include wetting if you aren't into it.

@CaseyATR

"Now, one way to have desparation ONLY is to have a story with implied continuation. This is actually really good because it means the person reading your smut will immediately transition from reading it to fantasizing what happens next. It allows you to have a satisfying ending but also implies future lewd things. I'll try to give a brief example of what I mean, but keep in mind I'm kind of an amateur writer and it's been done better."

That's away most of my stories tend to go, as the wetting does absolutely nothing for me and I have no real interest in it, I prefer the character to go on holding or just make it at the last moment. A lot of my recent stories especially seem to end with my character not getting relief, and some people have commented that they wanted to see what happens next.

I do think that I am in the minority though, in that I am only into the desperation and not into the wetting that follows. In fact I think probably one of the reasons why my most popular post by a huge stretch was my van story, where my coworker ended up wetting herself. I don't usually put wetting in my fictional stories, but that was how it turned out in reality, and I think that a lot of people found that satisfying, and I think a lot of people were disappointed that I was able to hold on and didn't wet myself as well.

I guess in that regard I am like the characters that are based off of me in my stories in that I prefer to see the character go on holding and managing to make it, or managed to continue enduring the situation rather than giving up and wetting herself. To me wetting seems like defeat, not triumph.

I think you can sort of make your own definition. It has a specific meaning but it's just easier for it to cover a lot of different things; desperation, wetting, etc.

I was always more into just peeing. I liked the idea of peeing on the bed but just because it's a more comfortable place to do it and that's where I tend to masturbate. I think part of me liked it because it felt sort of naughty but also quite freeing. And generally I would drink a lot before engaging in pee play but that was just because I wanted there to be as much pee to play with as possible.
I joined this site because there were a lot of pee related fetishists on here. Not all of it is exactly my cup of pee but it's all sort of under the same umbrella.

Of course, after reading stories and seeing pictures and videos, and talking to people, I've found that actually I quite like the idea of holding until I can't hold it anymore. I assume this is because desperation kind of goes hand in hand with pee play and I've just associated the sensation with pee play now, but also just because I've seen how much others are enjoying it. I also tried nappies after being on this forum, which I never would have done before, and I quite enjoyed it.

Not sure what my point is. I guess that it doesn't necessarily need to be strictly defined, and there's fun to be had in all aspects.

24 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@CaseyATR

To me wetting seems like defeat, not triumph.

I imagine for some, that feeling of defeat is part of the turn on. Speaking for myself, I'm in it for the pee. The build up is great but it's all in service of the end result, so the wetting, and the relief, IS somewhat triumphant.

@Tall Cake

"I imagine for some, that feeling of defeat is part of the turn on. Speaking for myself, I'm in it for the pee. The build up is great but it's all in service of the end result, so the wetting, and the relief, IS somewhat triumphant."

I talked to a lot of people and for people who are into wetting that seems to be the case, a lot of people feel that the desperation is just a lead up to the wetting and that without the wetting there isn't really any pay off for them, like it's like they didn't get what they were waiting for.

The way I see it though the challenge that my character is facing in the story is trying to get to a bathroom in time or otherwise managing to hold it until she can relieve herself under the circumstances she wants. Again it probably reflects the fact that that's my attitude, so my characters have the same attitude as me, but for a person into wetting specifically I think that my stories would probably be rather disappointing as they are all about the desperation pretty much exclusively. My stories are about characters NOT getting to go. For me it's all about prolonging the tension as long as possible for escalating drama. But some feel without wetting there is no resolution I guess.

16 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@Tall Cake

The way I see it though the challenge that my character is facing in the story is trying to get to a bathroom in time or otherwise managing to hold it until she can relieve herself under the circumstances she wants. Again it probably reflects the fact that that's my attitude, so my characters have the same attitude as me, but for a person into wetting specifically I think that my stories would probably be rather disappointing as they are all about the desperation pretty much exclusively. My stories are about characters NOT getting to go. For me it's all about prolonging the tension as long as possible for escalating drama. But some feel without wetting there is no resolution I guess.

That makes sense. If the story's protagonist really needs to pee and needs to find a toilet to avoid peeing themselves then if they do end up peeing themselves they've kind of lost, and we want the protagonist to succeed, in one way or another. I like wetting, but I could imagine it still being exciting, someone getting turned on by the desperation, maybe playing with themselves while they're trying to hold it. Or maybe more so, just after they've made it to a toilet, still flush with the feeling of relief and the intensity of the desperation. I could still get into that, even without anyone pissing themselves.

2 hours ago, AlwaysOmo said:

I feel like omo is really a broad spectrum of kinks. I say this as someone who doesn't mind wetting, but prefers desperation or just straight up peeing. Omo can be a variety of things, it all depends on a person's individual turn ons and preferences. To me, I consider it more of a fetish for bladder holding and relief from peeing, than a wetting fetish. I know that the terminology of the word might not fit that exact description but it's the closest one to encompassing it and even if I don't fall into the majority on this site, I still have a label to put on it and a means of finding relevant content and community surrounding it. So, that said, omo does not have to include wetting if you aren't into it.

I have same oppinion and also kind of similar preferences.

For me, it's all about the wetting rather than the desperation. There is the anticipation of course, and the build up, especially if you have a partner to help tease you and get you ready for the big moment, but for me it's always the pure bliss of letting go and getting soaked. And of course the orgasm in wet pants which inevitably follows. Can't beat that clingy feeling and the aroma. Even better if the pants you are wearing have had a couple of days of drips in them. I swear the olefactory aspect has become much more of a thing for me. When I'm watching it's all about wetting for pleasure and the sheer horniness of it...the more she moans and sighs the better, getting relief and being filthy at the same time.

11 hours ago, fullride said:

It seems I'm in a minority here on the forum on both these points. So, I'm just wondering how you all feel about it? Does omo REQUIRE wetting or can just the pleasure of building to an FBO count as well? Inquiring minds want to know... thanks!

For me omo doesn't require wetting at all. My main aspect of omo related arousal is desperation, holding a full bladder and bladder torture. Though I don't mind if it ends wetting, it can go without wetting at all and wouldn't be any less appealing to me.

It's absolutely not required! For me, personally, the pleasure and gratification one gets from successfully making it to the toilet is actually much more of a turn-on for me than wetting. I've never been much into wetting; for me it's all about the desperation, and just recently I've discovered how much I like the "successfully making it" aspect. 

57 minutes ago, AngelStars said:

It's absolutely not required! For me, personally, the pleasure and gratification one gets from successfully making it to the toilet is actually much more of a turn-on for me than wetting. I've never been much into wetting; for me it's all about the desperation, and just recently I've discovered how much I like the "successfully making it" aspect. 

Yes exactly! It's like you read my mind. The relief aspect is the greatest turn on for me.

Well, there does seem to be an excellent mix on the forum of those who enjoy one or the other, or both of these main aspects of omo. I'm clearly in some good company being aroused only by the desperation/pain aspect; thank you all for making me feel welcome! No need to go find an FBO-only forum 😉 Just wish there was more (some/any) straight femdom omo video content out there.

I couldn't cope without the wetting. It would be like getting all worked up for nothing. I do enjoy a little desperation, especially when it's proper genuine. Although when I see desperation in real life, that gets my mind going even when there isn't any conclusion (wetting). That is the only time I can think of when I enjoy desperation (albeit in a frustrated way). For example, when someone needs to pee, it sparks my interest but in my head I am playing it all out to its "conclusion".

I have a large collection of Love Wetting videos from various times I've been a member. I can honestly say that I've not watched even one of them all the way through. I just forward them to the end where there is the last bit of desperation and the wetting. I also like something else though, and some videos fall short of this. I love to see the girl walk around with the wet patches. Sometimes that is more exciting than the wetting itself. I'm actually incredibly fussy though about the wet patch. I don't like too little and not fussed on too much. It's the classic loop at the crotch and then down the legs, rather than completely covering the fronts of the legs, that do it for me. As for the back, just a little bit up the bum but the legs can be covered. I do think I am utterly absurd in my fussiness. I find it quite funny how I'm that picky. That said, I do appreciate a whole lot outside of my said fussiness but when I see what fits it, it's out of this world!

Back to the topic, which I might have left. When reading stories, if they are long I will have a quick look at the ending. If there is no wetting, I move on. If there is a wetting, I will read from the middle onwards. If the story then really grabs my attention, I will re-read it all from the start. Same with videos. If it's all just desperation, I move on.

So to conclude, it's a three part thing for me. Genuine desperation (or at least cute acting) but not for too long. Wetting (but not like the Japanese style where they act like they are getting murdered! Just stand still and calmly let it happen), and then a bold walk (or even just keep them on whilst walking around the house or garden. Some need to see the knickers underneath but as long as they're wearing knickers, I don't need to see them).

It does interest me how some of you can just enjoy desperation. As mentioned above by someone, there is a wide spectrum on this fetish. It's really good how we can all fit under the same umbrella and get along even though our particulars often seem so different.

I guess the definition here really is just whatever people want to talk about,  no point in being pedantic about what is or isn't in the definition.  Personally holding and desperation do nothing for me, my pleasure is in the feel of wet fabric against my skin, and in the freedom from having to interrupt whatever I am doing to get to a toilet.  For example when I am gardening it is great to be able to just relieve myself where I am instead of going into the house, taking off my muddy boots and going to the bathroom.  That said it also turns me on to imagine someone else (of either sex) doing the same.

It's all about the wetting for me. Desperation can be kind of exciting, but it's definitely the foreplay that I hope leads to a climax of wetting. I had an overactive bladder as a child that made it feel like I had to pee even if it was empty sometimes, so being in public came with a paranoia that I'd pee my pants and embarrass myself. I think my fetish grew out of a way to reclaim that fear, so I always like the stories of people having 0 shame about wetting. That can play out as being in a safe place like home, and just peeing your pants when you want to for no better reason than it feels amazing and you want to. Even better but harder to find, is a story where someone gets desperate in public, but they don't care about having an accidental at all. A good example of that is women at big music festivals simply accepting that they can't make it to the porta potty in time, so they just go with the flow and keep enjoying the music in wet pants/panties. It's not a big deal, it's just a thing that happens sometimes. Maybe even better than that is a woman who finds herself in a situation like that where she knows a wetting would be assumed to be an innocent accident that she couldn't help, so she takes advantage to have some fun. She purposefully drinks too much and holds it too long, and then has an "accident" as soon as desperation starts going from fun to torture and she decides she'd rather just pee. The point for me, anyway, is always about actually wetting oneself. Desperation can be fun when it's in the stage of intense tingling down there, but it's a mood killer for me to push it into pain/suffering territory. I do like the idea of actually losing control, if it were possible to do that without going into that level of bad desperation first. The shame and humiliation also turn me off hard. I like the idea of just not caring. It's really cool though that other people can enjoy the same thing I do for completely different and sometimes opposite reasons, though.

On 11/24/2021 at 2:56 AM, fullride said:

The omo definition in Urban Dictionary is, “Japanese word meaning "to wet oneself". A paraphilia involving urinating on oneself but also arousal brought on by having a full bladder...”

For me, it's the latter; not the former. The increasing pressure on my prostate and all the other nerves in that area sends the flag right up the pole; I've actually cum with zero tactile cock stimulation as my GF teases and prods my expanding bladder. Also for me, the release is not sexually stimulating; just relief-full (to coin a word).

I don't trust Urban Dictionary to give exact definitions.  Everywhere I've seen omorashi refers to holding AND wetting.  Personally I believe it refers to both aspects, although the holding aspect is the only part which I enjoy.

20 hours ago, peepantsrunner said:

It's all about the wetting for me. Desperation can be kind of exciting, but it's definitely the foreplay that I hope leads to a climax of wetting. I had an overactive bladder as a child that made it feel like I had to pee even if it was empty sometimes, so being in public came with a paranoia that I'd pee my pants and embarrass myself. I think my fetish grew out of a way to reclaim that fear, so I always like the stories of people having 0 shame about wetting. That can play out as being in a safe place like home, and just peeing your pants when you want to for no better reason than it feels amazing and you want to. Even better but harder to find, is a story where someone gets desperate in public, but they don't care about having an accidental at all. A good example of that is women at big music festivals simply accepting that they can't make it to the porta potty in time, so they just go with the flow and keep enjoying the music in wet pants/panties. It's not a big deal, it's just a thing that happens sometimes. Maybe even better than that is a woman who finds herself in a situation like that where she knows a wetting would be assumed to be an innocent accident that she couldn't help, so she takes advantage to have some fun. She purposefully drinks too much and holds it too long, and then has an "accident" as soon as desperation starts going from fun to torture and she decides she'd rather just pee. The point for me, anyway, is always about actually wetting oneself. Desperation can be fun when it's in the stage of intense tingling down there, but it's a mood killer for me to push it into pain/suffering territory. I do like the idea of actually losing control, if it were possible to do that without going into that level of bad desperation first. The shame and humiliation also turn me off hard. I like the idea of just not caring. It's really cool though that other people can enjoy the same thing I do for completely different and sometimes opposite reasons, though.

You've explained how I like this subject much better than how my own memory let me recall it. Thank you 🙂 

As for me it depends on the type of experience I'm getting. Generally I prefer desperation to wetting. Sighs, moans, crotch grabbing and nervous state turn me on stronger than the sight of wet clothing. Also I prefer leaking to wetting, when person fights to the last second in order to prevent massive damping not just standing powerless saying "Oh no, I'm wetting myself". The peeing part is important too, I like a strong stream, gushes and sighs of relief in videos. 

Talking about personal experience, I prefer desperation only, wetting seems uncomfortable with my lifestyle. I've tried holding until I've wet myself, but every time had to stop because pain became unbearable and I've feared of negative consequences. So it always was a long hold and great relief to me.