Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

female AVA Interactive Science-Fiction Story


Recommended Posts

Hello, and welcome to this interactive story.
In this story your apart of AVA, acronym for Artificial Volumetric Arranger, which is an multi-agents program made with overlapping artificial intelligences, a system made for helping and curing sicknesses, injuries, and such, by letting an AI colony to settle down in someone's body to heal them, and attack things that shouldn't be there, scan the host's DNA and use constructing rays to rebuild the body.
I know it may sound crazy but I'm burning to try this, this is a 4X/Realtime strategy inspired by C&C and Civilization, also by my favorite flash games of my childhood like Star Squadrons, Shellcore Command and Mars Colony. 
Of course there is gonna be wettings, don't worry about that.

The global form of AVA is simple:
- On top there is the leader: Croniks call her Mother, she's the headmistress of our activities of ourselves, she stands in our command center once it is deployed, once wired to the host's nervous system she can senses the brain activity, intruders or problems somewhere, she also have a small library in her circuits so she can be asked for guidance and advices.
- Here it's you: You are mega-Cronik, you are biological robot capable of shapeshifting in different forms to deal with different situations, you're made of Cronium, an biologicalish metal that can be made with things found in the body, your arms can transforms into different weapons and stuff, and your radio box can handles communications with the command center. If you die you'll respawn, don't worry.
- Agents are called Croniks: Like you they are robots, going to protect and serve, but they're less powerfull than you, and they can transform into only one of the chosen forms, but they're intelligent and useful enough to be made regularly. 
- Units: Different units are buildable. Soldiers, tanks, planes, all made by different factories, they are one of AVA's main strength on the battlefield, with you and croniks, they're blue and connected to the command center, they can't do much otherelse than do what they're told tho. There is also a factory that produces Croniks in a advanced point, and mega-Cronik at the endgame.

In the body:
As I am not a beholder of a doctorate in biology myself, I tried to stay clear but still stay actually a tiny bit realistic, when it comes to the human body.
- Organs have different overall percentages of lives, most people would have 95% of all by 20s, 50% by 40s, and 20% for 60s, and bythen it's the real solid people that survive. Unless your host already have sickness, is smoking, have something broken or such, which may be making some organs tired already too soon.
- You'll mostly travel through the body through the blood, and you can exit the veins to go elsewhere, stomach, brain, muscles, different organs... In here it's dry, but the human immunity system can't access here, so stay aware as some evil virus can try to trick you.
- There is body immune system, made by units of cells trying to protect the body. Althought it's easy to earn it's compliance, the human body is not going to like you if you attack it, but I won't propose choice that are too evil anyway.
- There is food and things, landing in the stomach, going through the digestive system, you're going to take a little part of that to feed the colony. 

And finally, of course, enemies:
Viruses, sickness, cancers, everything that you'll have to get rid off in order to protect your host's life, and yours by the way. Not everything that can be found in the body are enemies, in fact, there is more allied or neutral strangers than human cells in an human body.

But don't worry if thats too much information, what a better learning methode besides jumping in the action? 
Don't worry, I'll increase difficulty by the time y'all be progamers at this. We're going to consider AVA and you wins when it's so powerful and resistant to any sickness. 
Or maybe we're gonna make this a survival 'gradually crippling difficulty', body loosing strength after 35 y/o, making you have to be stronger and stronger until you can't. I'm open to suggestions, so if you wanna we won't switch hosts too soon or such.

--------

Kaylee is a 26 y/o cis woman, she's a nowadays typical city habitant, she's quite responsible about her health: She don't smokes, she's a bit fit as she do sports, she takes good care of herself... But, her body have a bit of a difficulty to make immune cells. She done blood checks, and the doctor adviced some dietary supplement, yet so far it didn't changed, last winter she still got sick really easily, at the thin human contact she seems to attract everything that hangs up in the air.
It's really annoying, she can't work properly, and in this capitalist society she's going to get fired if she has to hibernate the winter once more.
So she rushes to a new tech laboratory, that says to have the cure to every sickness, and she buys and swallows the pill they're selling without any care about terms of use or services. She couldn't wait could she? She don't wanna her fired of course. Her boss is going to, if she's not productive!
Anyways, she gets back at home, doing stuff, taking a shower, then making herself dinner, everything so common. But, deep inside her, if we zoom inside the inner view of her body...

 

You wake up slowly, reforming from a landed comet to a robot, your systems initiate itself, and you look around. Not by far, there is a gigantic, almost infinite size yellow bubblish canister, and the landscape is yellowgrayish, the ground is wet and squishy, and is covered in big bubblish tiles. By a push of your instinct you decide to stand up and approach the escape pod that looks stuck inside a cover made of a lot of giant icy blocks.
You see in your graphic interface screen of your robotic eyes that your senses detects it's glucose, these are big cubes of pure sugar, whiches your instincts tells you it's your food. It's a soft material, you can grab a tiny part it in your hand, and you open your mouth, to taste the tasteful particle. Although you were at maximum of your energy, your powerplant starts to works and fill up with energy one of your external battery pack.
As you're not going to wait until it's full just standing there, you tear a long slice that you place in your rucksack you have in your back that looks like a mountainbiker's backpack.
The escape pod's lockdoor expand and lands in a slam on the ground, and you see, inside there is tiny soldiers and as they comes out you see that they aren't taller than your knees, and you see a robot that looks a bit like you, but is smaller. 
"Hey there, did you wakeup good?" The pink robot asks you.
"Oh hi, yeah. So, let's get a bit of sugar then we'll explore to settle." You replies to her.

As you watch the escape pod is exiting with soldiers, once everyone is out, it transforms into a futuristic truck, and you climb on it. You wait here a tiny bit, and you sometimes glance at the workers that are mining sugar into tiny blocks, and carry them into the futuristic pickup truck tank. You see the ground is getting a bit wetter and your eyes senses it's gastric acid, and you see that even if it doesn't hurt you by now yet, nor the truck nor the soldiers, it's not really comfortable and it would be preferable to avoid it as it tends to slightly erase the trucks wheels and soldier's boots since the quantity slowly increases.

--------

Now, you're wondering what to do. Would you take time to carry with you a lot of sugar before exiting the stomach?

A - You don't wait anylonger than the bare minimum is loaded, and you order everyone to climb onboard, and roll out.
B - You wait until the truck is half filled with the precious glucose, as it seems it is a bit rare.
C - You wait until the truck is exactly full for leaving the stomach. This icy gold won't be found easily again, so you'll have to take as mush as you can.

Tips or advices: There is no bad answers, most of the time eachone have valuable pros and cons. 

Link to post

Kaylee is cooking herself pasta, like most of the time in her low life, and that's well enough to please her, she likes pasta. She does them with a carbonara creams, and then she adds grated bacon, and finally she adds mushrooms and tiny slices of onions. She really likes this ingredients pulled together, and she's going to eat just enough her workout diet tells her, which is barely enough for a woman of her age.
She didn't go to the toilet, she's so eager to eat diner yet. Her bladder is not often a problem, she's pretty common on that point, but when she's training of course her body uses much more water, so she will drink more, and then, she would of course have to holding until the end of the workout session.
Kaylee never really got herself into wettings accidents, but some times, by periods of intense trainings and stress of some sort, she'll have some stress leaks, so she always have a nice, quite absorbant pad in her bag when she's at work, in case she have to carry weighty things. She's not wearing one now, she's wearing a longskirt that fall in middle of her tibias under her knees, and tighs, a thick red shirt, an outfit made for the middle-autumn we are right now. Also, she's feeling a bit naughty when the fresh air of the spring wind gets until her upthighs, she's not wearing underwears as much as she can. Her quite small, gently falling breasts and ground poiting nipples can't be comfortable in a hard bra, she often wears a soft, unstructured bra, also to not hurt herself when she runs lots of kilometers in a row. So she prefer being braless. And for the panties well, she just like it that way... She's hairy enough down there to protect her from anything anyway. Speaking by hairs, she shave regularly at her undernose hairs, because as a darkbrown haired being, it's always getting visible here. Otherwise she's not ashamed by her hairs anywhere, not keeping them in an angry way tho, she just likes them as she wanna remind people that women aren't plastic toys, and it keeps away guys that wouldn't accept that, so it's a nice crush selector. She's not rather hairy on anyparts of her, besides her lowerbelly of course, but it's mentionable.

When she opened the sliced bacon, she couldn't resist but taking one of them and taste it, clenches it in her jaws repeatedly and hug it with her tongue, until the bacon have lost its savour and juice, so she swallows it. 

The truck is getting filled by the workers, and the ground keeps becoming wetter and wetter, until all soldiers steps in the acid that goes up to her knees. When it becomes too difficult for them, you get a tiny bit of feeling that it's inopportune to make them work here anymore.
"Soldiers, you are free to climb in the truck, we'll do the rest." You speaks on the top of the truck. You slides down the stairs and you walk until the transparent icy blocks, and you take a cube of your carriable size, and after two or three back-and-forth, the truck seems approximatively half filled.
Since it feels okay for you, you walk until the edge and shout "Alright, let's roll out!"
The next second, the wheels spin, and drag the hauler in the process, making it go forwards. 
You're going towards this big hole, almost close, that starts to close itself. The exit of the stomach is becoming tighter, way enough for the truck to pass, but it's visible it's shrinking.
You hear a little noise and when you barely throw an eye to see what's going back, you see a giant reddish and white-ish squashed mash that looks like nothing, falling. When it lands on the ground it makes a bit of waves in the acid and a trembling sound, but it's too far to do anything.
The moment you would may have time to say a thing like, oh no you should have tried to get that, the wetness over the area you left becomes thicker, it attacks the bacon wildly, which starts to burn like touched by acid, and the reddish mash shrinks like an iceberg melting on a timelapse.
"Well, looks like you took the right decision captain." Says your cronik guard when she looks at the bacon melting.
"We are tougher than living cells, but yeah, we could have been a bit damaged."
The sugar cubes leaving, and there is a lot of them, half of the truck seems a ridiculous amount when you see the mountains leaving, get vanished in the acid in some seconds.
You follow the tube you're in now, it's becoming more and more transparent and reddish, but it looks like it's not red, it's because there is bloodcells reflecting by the inside of the veins surrounding the tube.
You wonder what to do now, where to settle in the host, and your instinct says to you three things:
In an already sick host it's better to hide, if the bacterias see you they're not going to be your friends. You'll have to rush growing and expanding.
In a not or barely sick host it's better to upgrade economy, because making weapons just when the body barely knows you is a bad idea and perfect to make it against you.
Just by looking at the intestines' neutral bacterias that lives here is a perfect way to see if the host is in good health.
"Let's phase in the veins." You say.
Your vehicle starts to trembles, and it can grabs the soldiers and you to cross the wall and get y'all in the veins.

You look around, there is things. Everywhere. The truck gets pushed by the flow of the liquid and your find yourselves projected through the body, bloodcells following your direction in front and at your back, there is also unpure sugar particles, lipids, proteins, salt and some rare white cells. It don't seem uncommon, every looks in place, although your eyes caught some bacterias and bandit parties so you're telling yourself that the immune isn't doing enough of it's job. I will certainly requires you producing some military forces soon.

After some traveling you've done a mental map of the host's body, and you're thinking about where to settle down.

--------

A - Settle in the spleen. Like your 'by human made' instincts says. You're a sweet compliant being and follow the common rules, and you can be proud of yourself for that. Here, it's balanced on economy and military, speed of intervention and base space... You don't have any control over host's needs before you expand.

B - Settle in the intestines. You're feeling a little shy to show yourself. And it's normal, if you're here it's for a reason, so let's not be bigheaded about your powerforce for now. You're gonna be able to grab everything that you need before the host waste it. This place buffs economics.

C - Settle in the liver. It's always a good point to start being less protecting military the host but help it produce on it's own, although if the body have a production problem, well your host can wait a long time for your military help before you get powerful enough to expand elsewhere. This place buffs economics a lot, but in the long-term.

D - Settle in the cerebellum. Hidden here, you will fastly be able to know everything, see everything, control everything. The productions, the needs, the feelings, the deepest instincts of your host. At some point of the endgame you'll even start to be her inner voice, be able to make her have hallucinations or such, and fool her, play with her make her suffer... That's exceedingly evil though, you're not made for doing that are you? Besides you're almost uncapable military-speaking, so if your host can't well defend itself, it's not a good idea. You don't have to be evil in here, but are you able to not abuse of your powers? This place will be able to hold the control of the host's thoughts and actions in long-term.

E - Settle in one of the kidneys. Here, you're a masterleader. You filter everything that shouldn't be in the body. Your base, factories, and weapons stocks and storages are all right on edge of the veins, and even if this place don't make a very good economical on the long-term, you'll just have to expand, converting the intruders matters you've collected into your new buildings and soldiers. This place buffs strength.

F - Settle in the pelvic area. Who cares if it's a bit naughty to be here, you're going to protect your host anyway won't you? So, you can let yourself have a little fun. You'll be able to slightly trigger her arousal at first, then, the more powers you have, the more control you'll have over that part of hers, and when she's excited, you'll have blood flowing just in front of you. A good moment to cleans everything that shouldn't be here. This place will be able to hold the control everyone of the host's deepest needs in long-term.

Tips or advices: Don't worry, like in civilization, you'll make outposts at somewhere and expand slowly anyway of your choice. But this choice would choose this game's overall direction, before we reset to another one, that could happen in 2 weeks or 2 months, if people are really active on the story.

Link to post

You decided to go explore further the intestines, as it would be a good economical start, and you know that you're going to need that to defend the host well enough. 
So after some discovery of the overall state and the map of the body, the truck you're on phase again and get back to the small intestine before following it's path to stop just right on the appendix. You turn here, and after exploring the flat landscape, you order everyone to start constructing an early generator, and some of the workers to fill it with the pure sugar you have. While they do that, you get inside the truck to initiate the morph into the Command Center. The wheels moves, the metal plates changes places, the truck start to transform into the building. 
Now, the command center is deployed, you see control screens, like in a military or space movie, the room where there is screens, and they're all in circle, and when you look at the center, you see a holographic blue face projected by a ring at the floor.
"Welcome, great guardian." She says smiling.
"Hello mother." You say. "I'm CB1m, my name is Alpha Fylakas" You respond, as your system suddenly know your name.
"And I am Delta Voitheia, the Cronik-Build-2."
"Is there any lost to deplore yet?" She asks.
"No. The 20 workers are safe, mother." You respond.
"I will be updating resources status when you will ask. I will scan the overall buildings and units states, so you will know what to do then." She replies. "Get your weapons and choose her a morph, then we are going to scan organs' states."
You go outside and you start to walk to the river nearby, where all the eaten stuff is projected. With your own Cronium reserves, you place an extractor, a mine that gonna suck a little part of sugar, lipids, and stuff that are useful. Then you construct a pipe, that goes from the extractor to your base. Once close, you order your workers to construct a storage at the tip of the pipe. You construct by the time they have finished a big battery block, and you connect the electric grid with wires standing on electric poles from the powerplant to the Command Center and the extractor.
As soon as it's powered, the big cupolish earth station antenna on the roof of it turns around in circles, starting the communications systems. Then you construct a basic armory, a factory that builds common soldiers and units, a simple turret, and a tech center.
You and your pink general get in the tech center and see, there is the morphs you'll be able to change unto. After scanning everyone of them, your gray color becomes blue, and your eyes screen tells you your combat and morphing system are activated. Now, you wonder, what morph to choose for your first general, what army composition you'll ask to mother, and what to do next.

--------

Transformed forms for Voitheia:
1 - Striker: The Striker is overall made for striking fast, it's mostly a tanker it doesn't much have construct force or have lot of space for resources on it's own. It transforms into a tank.
2 - Builder: The Builder is a very good support to an army. It's mostly a healer and it can construct very well. It transforms into a helicopter. It flies.
3 - Sniper: The Sniper is not made for contact, it have relatively poor construction. It transforms into an artillery tank.
4 - Turtle: The Turtle is made for holding enemies' aggro on battles that are likely to last long, it is powerful to destroy a lot too, but it reloads slowly it main canon. It's mostly a light-units made army damage-holder. It transforms into a 4-legged, bulky armored tank.
5 - Machinegunner: The Machinegunner is made for holding a flood of enemies, it can fires quite fast and even if it don't construct much, it is well useful on cross battles were there is multiple types of enemy troops. It transforms into a AA tank. 
6 - Scouter: The scouter, well, is made for scouting. It can intervene way faster than all others, but on long lasting battles, it's not a cronik type you can rely on. It does construct well tho. It can transforms into a spaceship. It flies.
7 - Trickster: The trickster is mainly able to send lightning strikes to the enemies which will slow them, and combined with a nice army it's tremendous. It's mostly a spy, and it construct well fast. It transforms into a racecar of some sort, discreet, with antennas on top of it.

Personnel army composition choice:
A - Make tons of light soldiers, rapid intervention you have to be capable of. (Infantry x50)
B - Only tanks. Big boys, big weapons. It will take a little time tho. (5x medium tanks)
C - Equal between soldier/vehicles strength. (Infantry x30, 5x light tank)
D - None for now, concentrate economy on growth, but you hope you're gonna be enough to defend the Command Center and yourself alone. That's very courageous of you, but we'll see if courage gonna save you.

What to do next:
Alpha - Explore to study the organs states. (may be risky without an army)
Beta - Patrol and destroy every intruders in the big intestines. (may be risky without an army)
Gamma - Do nothing. At least, you won't use energy if you do nothing. That's not really productive tho.
Delta - Send Voitheia study the organs states, keep the army if any, and patrol in the big intestines.
Epsilon - Send Voitheia and the army to patrol in the big intestines while you study the organs.

Tips and advices: A bad choice can be paid way after having made it.

Actual States (Game starting conditions)

    Alpha Fylakas (y'all)
Cronik type: Mega, no upgrades yet
Physical life: 54/54 HP, Mega-Cronium lightshell
Electromagnetic shield: Active, 200/200
Energy: Heart full, tiny bit rest in external battery
    Backpack
1x Pure sugar slice
Free slots: 9

    Units (Follow you by default if not specified by the choices)
Delta Voitheia (your first general) level I

    Base 
Command Center: okay

    Buildings and levels
1x Powerplant I
1x Extractor I
1x Tech center I
1x Light turret I

    Host's states
Heart: Unknown
Brain: Unknown
Lungs: Unknown
Stomach: Unknown
Liver: Unknown
Spleen: Unknown
Intestines: Most likely to be fine, a bit unclean
Kidneys: Unknown
Bladder: Unknown
Uterus/Prostate: Unknown
Ovaries/Testies: Unknown
Bones: Unknown
Muscles: Unknown
    Blood
Unstudied yet. Seems kind of unclean.

Host DNA in database: 0%

    RELATIONS
Host
    0--x--6

Other organized systems
-No systems known besides us for now.-

Link to post

Kaylee sit on the couch, she still needs to pee but her favorite series are programed to be transmitted right now! She maybe took a longer shower or took a long time to diner, or just came back home a bit late. She will certainly not make it to the end without going to the restroom in the publicity cut, but she's concentrated on her series now, so she even forget she have to go. She's not wearing anything under her skirt and tights, which's makes her able to hold herself properly when a need strike. She knows getting excited down there makes her able to hold longer. 

In a moment, the army is ready, and you send your Delta, now morphed into the machinegunner cronik, leading them to explore the big intestines.
You, on your own, gonna check the overall health of each organs, it's going to be an early studying, as tech center will upgrades we're gonna be able to indepth scan them, but you took some basic tools with you to go.
You explore and study the organs, you transform into the spaceship or the helicopter sometimes to fly and see a global view of them, and here is what you learned.
Brain, heart and stomach are fine and healthy, your host does sports and is well fine on that point.
The lungs tho, well they look messy. They don't have too much physical problems, but you see somewhere, some places when you travel along a good slice of it's surface of it, some weird sockets or craters. By the form and the structures your screen tells you it's old colonies of the virus of influenza, the H1N1, but nothing is actually there right now. You're on your careful/on guard state, as you see the flu have certainly devoured the lungs wildly in the past winters, so you aren't really confident if winter strikes.
The spleen don't produce enough immune, which was something you thought of, you don't know why yet but placing a laboratory at base and send researchers here would help to find and solve the problem. 
You don't look at all of them, but the few bones and muscles you approached seems quiet healthy.
The liver seems a tiny bit damaged or exhausted, your first thought is that the young host you're in don't exactly go slow on alcohol in parties.
Uterus and ovaries gonna need some experts investigators, but by your own they don't feel being sick, there is no intruders, at least as that's what you've seen.
Kidneys and bladder are fine. You see the bladder is quite filled now, by the way.

--------

    Host's states update
Heart: Healthy
Brain: Healthy
Lungs: forsaken
Stomach: Healthy
Liver: A bit tired
Spleen: Unproductive
Intestines: Most likely to be fine, a bit unclean
Kidneys: Healthy
Bladder: Healthy
Uterus/Prostate: Most likely to be fine
Ovaries/Testies: Most likely to be fine
Bones: Healthy
Muscles: Healthy

While you're here you're thinking about what to do now.
A - Comeback to the Command Center. You're a good being. You protect and serve. For now at least.
B - Since we're in the area, why not be naughty and place a little muscular sleeper cream on the pelvic region? It will be less stronger and more likely to cause small accidents and leaks when under stress/sports here and then, by reducing its efficiency and also making the host unexpectedly unable to hold more than medium quantities in the process, only for a few days, no one will know... Right?
C - Since you're in the area, why not be naughty and place a muscular tender cream on the pelvic region? Host's gonna be way less aware that her bladder needs relief, this will lead to sudden aching need for a very long pee and full accidents, if she ever try to relax or forgot to clenches her muscles by any kind when her bladder isn't empty she's going to make a sea right where ever she's at, but she can hold longer if she reflexes to clench the next few days. No one will know you've done that... Right?
D - Since you're in the area, why not be naughty and place a little stimulating cream on the pelvic region? This will awake deepest needs of your host, it won't always lead to something but the region is gonna be so sensitive and awakes at slightest rubs of the tissues of her clothes, and will make her wet tons and tons when aroused, which is gonna make wet herself too then. Only for a few days, no one will know... Right?

Link to post

You comeback from your ramble in the body and to the command center. As the big intestines are very long to explore fully, your Delta is not home yet. You observe for a minute the workers, getting the sugar to the powerplant energy being provided to everyone of the base's buildings, and suddenly Mother call you.
"Alpha Fylakas, your general have made an encounter in the intestines, there is no harm but the situation is tough, could you get there?"
"Alright, I'm going." You replies.
You transform into the spaceship and fly from the appendix through the big intestines, and by a little time, you find your Delta, the 5 light tanks in line in front of her and the soldiers making a line. In face of them all, there is a group of strangers.
Although you know they are life forms, but unlike most things you see in the body, they aren't round cells, they are multicellular lifeforms, most of them have 3 cells, a head, an arm that looks like a modulable tool that could shape into pickaxes or swords for some or them, and they all stands on a third cell with 3 struts that looks like legs.
All of them have a bit different face, size and color, just like your soldiers are all slightly original, and since they are not just ramming and attacking whatever there is around them like the neutral and peaceful animals there is, you know by that point that they must be an organized system, just like you.
You untransform into robot form and land heavily on the ground, in middle of the two sides. You land closer from your army tho, and the multicellular beings are not too close to take that as an attack or something. Their formation isn't a battle line unlike your troops, they seem to continue minding their own business but some of them looks afraid and stare at you and Voitheia.
"Wait soldiers, don't strike the first." You shout to them.
You walk peacefully and slowly, closer to the beings, and you spread your bare hands to not appear harmful. Some of them looks at you, and you scent how scared they are of you and your futuristic troops armored in the biological metallic matter of cronium, while their cell membranes are thin and transparent. Behind them you see buildings, bacterial looking buildings, which they forms a bit like a city, and you see different buildings shapes.
You see one of the neutral life forms wandering, they look like a cow of some sort, they are a bit hurt and dirty, and then it approach one of the building where the organized beings come in and come out, then some of the beings changes their toolarm to a brush, to rub it on the cow. The next second the cow is clean, and another being use a tubular arm to spray something that acts like your science-fiction constructing rays, at the difference that it's healing proteins perfectly biological, and by then, the cow regenerates its legs, they smiles to the being, and run away, happily.
"Thanks Practalians!" She say. "You're saving my life!"
Then it goes back to eat the dirtiness on the floor there is always in intestines. You seize your voice and start trying to communicate with them.
"Hello." You say. "We come in peace."
"Hello mister!" A tiny voice says.
When you tilt your head down a bit, you see a tiny being, only made of the head and the leg cell, in term of size it's like when Optimus Prime is in front of Sam Witwicky, this being is even smaller than your soldiers and workers that reach your knees.
You fold your legs to approach the tiny figure in front of you.
"Hello little one. Is there a leader of some sort here that I could talk to?"
"Wow! You're so tall!" They replies. "You seem so strong!"
"Um. Yes." You respond.
"That's a relief. If you guys stick around here, it will make our lives much better." They say.
"Why that?" You ask.
"Because of the goblins." They explain. "They attack us and steal our food all the time, I've lost my family because of them. But since you don't attack us, it means you will protect us right?"
You hesitate to give an early respond to that, as your not sure what you're going to do with them for now, and your emotions are not willing to deceive this little being.
"Right?" They ask again, eager to know the answer.
"Um well. I will not make promises I can't keep, youth buddy. But maybe we gonna help your civilization to sustain better if you guys work for us a bit in exchange." You say.
"Oh yes! I like working! I work everyday! I clean the ground of the region, I transport garbage stuff to our refinery, it transforms the matter into proteins we use to heal and make more people, in Practal everyone of us work all our life long!" The little figure replies.
You look up and you see a flag on the townhall, it have three vertical color, vegetal green, white, and red, and with that there is two yellow icons on top of them all, the protein they use to construct, and the one they use to clean the ground therefor gathering the matter they are made of.
"Alright, I'll come back maybe. Bye." You say before turning around and walking from where you come from.
Eventually you rejoin your army, and they wait about the result of your meeting.
"They aren't a threat for us now." You tell them. "Let's get home now."
The second you would have transformed into the Striker's tank, the army lines of yours receive a bulb of a liquid right in the middle of them, which explodes and spread a powerful acid and erases most of them and one of the tanks, even the ground get wildly melting under the threat of the liquid. Voitheia could avoid the liquid, as she was fast enough to jump away a bit.
You turn around and see, a fleet of goblins mounting jumping creatures, a feathered bear shaped body and sharp claws at the tip of the paws, but with a long and full of sharp teeth beak, and its ears are big as foxes ones. Its head is very stable whatever its movement and it looks like the monster can turn it's head almost at 180° around its neck.
"In defense formation!" You shout.
The little bit of soldiers lasting tries to move, and the tank turns around, but they receive another fire of the creatures, you see the creature creates a bubble with its mouth, wiches they fill with the liquid before shouting it.
One of the tank fires on one of the creature, they seem well hit but now down, and the next second the group of feathered creature jumps on the roof and their feather start to vibrates before they cross the upwall of the thick intestines, like when you phase through thin veins.
You count the loses, most of the soldiers are down, and a tank is half devoured by the acid.
"Let's get home, this was enough." You say.
You enter the command center while you sent the remaining troops to repairing in the armory, and you walk until being in face of the blue portrayed face.
"Mother, we met a creature today." You say.
You use your eyes to portray a 3D photo of the creature in face of her.
"Oh. Surprising." She answer. "This is a Howlingsaw. They usually feed themselves from the very lasting particles of the digestion system."
"They weren't far further that they should then. They were in the first section of the big intestines before the first node. And also they fire acid bubbles." You speaks still a bit afraid of the creature.
"Howlingsaws produce acids to clean off the last part of intestines, and their population is well kept when the body have enough macrophage tank to restrain them. But since the body can't produce enough, they may be overnumbered." She replies.
"That's not everything. They were mounted by goblins. It looks like they are trained by them."
"Well, with your early check up done on the organs, I would say the liver is occasionally overloaded with alcohol, then it can't disarm the ethanal enough in the process of metabolizing the alcohol, so I looks like vile spirits took advantage of it."
"We also met another organized system. The name is Practal. They seem able to talk and think enough to manage some diplomacy acts, and we didn't hassle yet, so I guess our relations are still neutral." You tell her. "Their interest seems not against the host, so we would not have to suppress them maybe right?"
"This is wonderful. They certainly have information and know the habits of the host with the food sliding aside of them, and they may be a strong aid to our economical forces. I will let you decide what to do with them, you're the diplomatic one, as you say they aren't a threat for us for now." She explains.
"Alright, I'll watch for the troops." You tell her.
You get out and start thinking what to do now.

 

Kaylee get up as soon as the publicity cut starts, and she runs to the bathrooms. She don't even bother to get down the tighs, she may tear it if she's too rough, so she just sit after lifting up her long skirt enough and let out the liquid that splashes in the toilet bowl and sighs in relief. 
Eventually she finish relieving, and therefor she grabs a sheet or two of toilet paper, to wipe her area down here, to not wet everything she will sit on then. She get up and walks to the kitchen, thinking about something to drink.

--------

What to do next?
A - Stay safe at base. Wait for the army to be more numbered, and the armory to produce strong weapons to be more prepared if ever they strike or something bother you again. Doing that will use a bit of resources to be done.
B - Wait for a few troops to be constructed and take all the army, even half healed, to try to fool them by reaching the liver before them, or waiting for them outside of it if they are already there. Doing that will use barely any resources, and we will make them see who rules here, huh!
C - Use your arms to construct new buildings, instead of more soldiers and tanks, and repair the existing army forces ones. Doing that will use a bit of resources to be done.

STATES update

Current units:
Voitheia lvl I: Fine.
5x light infantry
4x light tanks

    RELATIONS
Host
    0--x--6

Organized Systems
Practal
    0--x--6

Link to post

Kaylee open the frigid. She looks at the cooled items and decide to take a beer. She sit on her sofa, then she grabs the cap remover, and get the bottle opened. She drinks eagerly the alcohol in the fresh bottle, and she feel the particles of it filling her stomach gently. She finish the drink quite fast, as she really likes it.

A wide group of goblins mounting a lot of Howlingsaws comes by the liver eagerly. The landscape in the liver is swampish, there is little potholes where liquids seems to be cooling or sanitized.
"Alright guys, let's fill the tanks now." One of the biggest gobelin says.
They jump off the monsters and take the bulky bottles they have on their backs to plunge them in the puddles of acidic liquid, but one of the creature get closer to a puddle and tries to drink the delicious acid.
"Hey buddy, don't be eager, you'll have as much as everyone of y'all okay?" He says.
He pat the animal, and although he have a goblin head, he looks a bit more like a ogre. He is the same size as the monster. The swamp gets filled by some recent alcohol.
Everything happens still, but then a group of 10 Howlingsaws with one or two goblins on each adds to the party there is already. One of them looks a tiny bit hurt.
"Master, master, we have encountered resistance!" A feminine voice announces in an afraid tone.
The biggest of the gobelin, turns around and walk until her. He grabs his sword, and swings it around the little but old gobelin woman, which makes her scared of him.
"Did you kill them?" He asks in his very stout voice. "Did they beg you to let them go?? Did you scared the hell out of them??!??"
"I'm sorry master, I couldn't!" She says, scared of what he's gonna do of her.
"What! Why??!" He shout.
He pounces her on the ground with his big hands. She whines in a scared voice.
"You see these guys here?" He point his hook to the fat, or big, or ugly or whatsoever that makes his gang of dirty goblins. "These are Vikings. These are warriors. These are my crew."
"Yes master I know." She mumbles, awfully scared. "But they are robots and they seems so organized I just couldn't do better than order the fleet to flee, I was scared of them so much!" She tries to justify herself.
"And you!" He shout to her, and he grabs her in his giant hand. "What did I done to deserve to have a big sister like you? You're not strong. You're not fast. You're not intelligent. You're all skittish. You are. A snowflake!" 
The goblin giant throw her on the ground in his heavy scream. She stands back up and run away, halfly crying.
"Alright boys, we're almost full, get ready to return soon!" He shouts in his fat voice. "And then, we gonna have screws and bolts for diner..." He laughs and giggles in a deeply evil tone in his devil smile.
The old goblin woman wonders sadly tired of this routine she lives often, and out of the liver, she calmly looks to flowers, and trees there is here and then, but she senses something coming.
"Okay Alpha, we're counting on you to strike them as much as you can, the army isn't that well feeling right now." A pink robot says.
"Oh no." She mumbles quietly. "They are going to be decimate."

You walk towards the liver that appears closer and closer. Your army is composed of 6 light tanks and 10 light soldiers, and some of them aren't feeling good enough to not stagger each steps. But your fine, and Voitheia too, so you keep your courage. It's nice to be courageous right?
The next second the entery of the liver is teared by jumping creatures that you recognize, but the scarier thing is that some of them recognize you too. There is almost 25 of them, and you still don't remind have killed one yet.
"Charge!" The biggest of them with his greenish face yell.
The second that follows this one, the jumpy monsters runs toward y'all fastly, they all unfold their feathers, and when your soldiers shoot at them, the feathers seems to resist the blasters of your soldiers.
One or two of your tanks could hit some of the jumpers, but the reload time of them and the slides they do to avoid being hit is very efficient against your tired army.
You transform into the Turtle, and you see Voitheia tranforming for the machinegun tank she is, and she is one of all your troops to do damage on the creatures. Some of them, maybe 2 or 3 get hurt and start get away to get cover, while you use the Turtle's big canon to shout at some of the monsters.
You do 5d6 laser damage on one of the monster:
20: 6, 4, 4, 1, 5
But the animal seems hurted only by a fifth of its life points.
When they see the great teddybearish form you're in right now, they all open their mouth and shoot at you. You avoid some of the acid bubbles, but you get hit well too.
You get hit by 4 of them, and they do 4d12 each one: 
32: 2, 11, 7, 12
24: 10, 1, 12, 1
24: 10, 1, 11, 2
19: 2, 3, 12, 2
You take 99 acid damage on your Electromagnetic shield. By the shield, you don't suffer the burning of its contact.
You turn around just in time to see your Delta inbetween 2 Howlingsaws, and you shoot at one of them but the other one can bite her, then you see by the color of her shield it's down.
"Voitheia!!" You shout, as she's gonna get hurt soon.
You look around, there is 2 tanks lasting, not in a good state, and no soldiers to be found. Or at least in one piece. So you decide to change into the striker, since it would be a bit more swift.
Then you get pounced on. The biggest gobline hold yourself against the ground tightly. You try to move but its efficient like a fish on bare ground.
"Hi hi, spuds." He smiles.
"Get off of me!" You shout in your robot voice.
"Thats funny cause when your scared you little robot voice is so cute!" He mocks you.
Although you can barely move at all you try to transform into the builder, and you try to take off hardly. The helicopter's blades sharp him a bit, his skin is tough and don't get that hurt, but you can get off him anyway.
You transform into the trickster to have more quickness, and you change your arms to blades.
"Oh, I see, Buzz Lightyear wanna dance huh?" He mocks you again.
He take his pirate saber he had in his back and you too tries to swordfight, until you hear a noise. Voitheia is screaming, her leg is in one of the creatures mouth. You look at her, and she eventually can punch the creature in the face with her other feet, and the creature fall on the ground.
You doubt as it shouldn't, your Delta is quarter size of the monster, she have no strength to do that.
"No wait, don't!" You shout, as she's trying to walk to you to help you.
The next instant, in a fragment of a microsecond or such, roughly at least, the monster open its scary red pointy eyes, looking right at her, laying on the ground. It jumps on her and its jaw slams right onto her, and her body rip apart completely by the wild clap of the thin, long and sharp beak.
"Nooo!" You shout.
Her legs fall on their knees, and her bust fall apart of it after that, while some electric particles and sparks clicks and form around the slice coming from her inner energy. You see one of the creature, although it have a tight beak and neck, just like birds it swallows the body of your Delta in a flash. Then you get punch and land on a wall of the small intestines not so far away. The giant gobelin jumps on you and that will embed you in the wall slightly.
You get 6d20 shock damage from the punch and the landing of the weighty goblin on you.
78: 4, 11, 13, 20, 16, 14
It is absorb by your shield but it got low.
"Next time I see you you'll have the same favor." He says angrily.
He jumps away and mount a jumper, they start laughing like pirates or random scavengers and they loudly get all away with their jumpy creatures. Again, you see none of them last on the ground, even if they got hurt, they seems so tough.
You can't trust what just happened. You leaded your tiny army into enemy's wide opened mouth. You try to comfort yourself by telling yourself that you couldn't know, and it's not your fault. They were 25 Howlingsaws mounted by goblins archers or swordfighters, and they just got overpowered by the recent alcohol.
There is two of the tanks lasting tho, and you can use your constructing ray to heal their tracks to get back to the command center.

"What have you done?" Asks Mother, not angrily, but afraid of the slap we took in the face. "Why would you do that??"
"I'm sorry I thought-" You tries to mumble.
"You thought what? I told you it's okay, they aren't a big problem right now. The worst it could be is that they find us here. If they do they are going to erase us!" She says scared for her life.
"I'm sorry I felt courageous and I wanted to show them we're here and we are going to protect our host, I didn't knew they were so strong..." You mumble.
"That's nice to have tried, but not in the first evening! It's maybe not even 4 hours we're in the body... How can you think we are strong enough to clean off scavengers that must be here by years maybe... What gone into you??" She can't understand what you did.
"I won't do it again mother, I'm sorry." You mumble.
"Okay. It's alright darling. Now stay here in the base okay?" She orders you.
You get out of the command center and you don't know what to think from the situation at first, you try to talk to your instinct but it stays silent for a while. The only thing it tells you is that AVA is strong at some point, but not for now so soon. 
Then you hear some noises. Its noises of an army walking, and it comes from the downhill before the appendix.
When they have crossed the first hill and appear at the way that leads here, they are a bit scary at first. They seem in order, walking strictly on a march of heavy steps, they are certainly very disciplined. And they are scary as they seem around 50, and their armorplates loudly crinkles when they step. They are multicellular and most of them have 5 to 7 cells.
Until the army stops at the command of a heavily armored soldier, mounting a giant eagle, but the eagle have a tyrannosaurus head. He lands not far then. In term of size a single soldier is tall as a cronik, and the eagle have the size of your command center. It's huge.
The eagle have to lean down its neck and rest it on the ground to let the general able to jump and land on the ground from not too high. The general is taller than the gobelins that were already taller than you, he is made of 12 cells.
"Population of the appendix, we are here to conquer you. We are not going to hurt you the first. But drop your weapons or we will use force." The general says.
"Why?" You say. "And who are you?"
"We are the third regiment of the digestive division of the Empire of Abdominals, and I'm Clovis of Jubilee. And you, tinkle being. Who are you?" He says in a knight voice.
"I'm Alpha Fylakas, but that doesn't matter. I'll lead you to our leader." You say, making yourself as small as you can after what you did earlier.
You comes to the command center and lead the general to the blue portrayed face of Mother.
"Oh." He smiles and take down his bourgeois hat. "Hello Ms..." He says before rewearing his hat to return unto seriousness. "In order to protect our host from every threats intruders and dirty strangers she will encounter in her way of path, we have to erase everything that won't follow it's interests. So to be sure you're not a threat for her, we have to be in total control of you."
"Hello there." Mother replies and smiles, before regaining seriousness too. "We understand your objectives, but in fact we both have the same. We are property of AVA our mothercompany, we are biological microrobots designed and instructed to help and cure the body and heal the organs, to make the host survive almost everything that could happen to them."
"Oh really. Okay, alright, I'll let you be." He says.
"No wait! In fact, we could use your help to get rid of a lot of our enemies we have together, like goblins." She says before he tries to turn away so he stays here.
"Oh, these guys, yeah they have been quite a problem for years now. They always find a way to sustain somewhere and reproduce enough to strike again... They are quite annoying. But yeah, if we ally our forces, maybe we can build new strength together."
He gets out and order his troops to roll out.
"I'm very proud you didn't decided on your own Fylakas. I know you may wanna be a great leader but soon okay? Upgrade yourself this night, and you will meet the Empire tomorrow, by then we will follow their instructions for further cooperations." She orders you.

You spend the night upgrading yourself with resources and using your energy to refill your shield, as the storage is almost full and the extractor works all the time it's not going to be a problem.

--------

Now, you still can choose what you have upgraded:
A - Your shield. 400/400, regenerating it costs slightly lower energy.
B - Your overall already existing weapons damage. Laser, ranged: 5d6 -> 6d8, Punch, contact: 4d4 -> 6d6, Swordblades, contact: 4d8 -> 5d8 Ultimate weapon, ranged: 1d20 -> 2d20.
C - Add automated guided-rockets turret in your back. Guided rocket type, ranged: 4d12. Can have two target and fires two rocket at a times, have 5 rocket slots, based on area of damage. Uses a bit of energy to reload, can be deployed or folded in your back and you don't use more space. But the device is non upgradeable after.
D - Have tachyon accelerator turret in your back. Instantaneous ray type, ranged: 4d4 but increases by +4d4 over time when active. It will do 4d4 then 4d4+4d4 then 4d4+4d4+4d4... on each turns. Which means for an example 12 then 11+9 then 10+9+12... It uses more and more energy when going on high attacks, but you can choose to relow down the ray as its strength is manually controlled. This weapon will replace your blaster arms therefor your other ranged attack. On next upgrades you will be able to upgrade it.
E - Have lightning strikes. Lightning, ranged: 4d4. Slows until it totally paralyze a target if you hit it multiple times depends on its size or resistance, will double damage and effects when transformed into Trickster. It doesn't uses actions to fire. It have an area of effect, it is small, but closest creatures have a chance (30%, 1 to 3 on a d10) to receive the thunder. It costs quite light energy. This weapon will replace your blaster arms. It is upgradable and will do more damage, slows more and longer.
F - Have an unbridled constructing gun. With using a bit/lot of your energy, however you have big batteries anyway, you can build and deploy turrets, walls or maybe some traps like springs and stuff to throw the targeted creature away, or throw a pillar in its face, you can also create a fake figure of yourself or tanks and soldier that looks quite real since it actually builds the outer shell of the units without anything inside them, they can't move but it is useful to trick the enemies. You can make more than once at a time, the constructs aren't magic as they are the real shells. You can heal faster and there is no limit to what you're constructing at how speed, however at a certain point there is some side effects and hazardous results, if you try to build a heavy tank in a second it may not work properly and you might explode instead. This is slightly upgradable with your overall damage.

Tips and advices: If you're against a wall or on the ground, you can't fire your back weapon. A ranged attack can be used as the same time as a contact attack if it use a free action; like the lightning strike, you can use one of your swordblades in contact in the same time. There will be more weapon choices and other upgrades in the future, but choosing one that can upgrade will increase its efficiency when upgrading your overall damage like option B that will comeback often, so choose wisely, because changing weapons type all the time will cost high for nothing.


Tech center upgrade:
Unos - Communications devices: Croniks and you leading armies can call command center anywhere in the body. Our command center can sense some of intruders if they are not too far (being in appendix help being in center of the body) and if they are not radar jamming equipped enough.
Dos - Mediumshell armory: Allow to build heavier tanks and soldiers, unlock the possibility to have constructing spiders and fighting scarabs.
Tres - Airplanes: Allow to build air units, they are thin but quite fast. There is bombers, air supremacy fighters, and ground-base combat helicopter, but also there is a helicopter constructor.
Cuatro - Warships: Build a dockyard at the downhill near the river. Warships are very slow, they float on water and in the air, heavily armored and their firepowers are tremendous. There is different boats for different tasks, some are light and faster than some that are big and powerforce based.

Construct a new building:
Un - Radar jamming facility. This will reduce the footprints we leave when we move and hides the base into the landscape better in terms of heat visions based creatures and monsters, and will be able to make communications devices more efficient.
Deux - Mortar. Does 6d100 in a good area of damage, fire each 7 seconds.
Trois - Skyscraper Tachyon turret: Have the same specs of yours but is armored and stuck on the top of a heavily armored structure. Have 2000 physical HP.
Quatre - Skyscraper apartments and vehicles aid stations. Even if it's not full yet, you can build unit upkeep edifices. There is no bad investments, you will not have to do it when you will be retrained by the limit when making armies after.

STATES update

    Alpha Fylakas (y'all)
Cronik type: Mega, no upgrades yet
Physical life: 54/54 HP, Mega-Cronium lightshell
Electromagnetic shield: Active, 200/200
Energy: Heart full, you took time to fill you external batteries
    Backpack
1x Pure sugar slice
Free slots: 9

    Units (Follow you by default if not specified by the choices)
2x light tanks (damaged)

    Base 
Command Center: okay

    Buildings 
Command Center made some when you were gone and will do while the night passes.
Now total buildings:
3x Powerplant I
2x Extractor I
2x Light turret I
1x Lightshell Armory I
1x Tech center I
1x Repair pad I
1x House lots bundle I


    RELATIONS
Host
    0--x--6

Organized Systems
Practal
    0--x--6
The Abdominals Empire
    0---x-6
Gobelins
    0x----6

Link to post

As I don't get answers, I'll choose D, Dos, and Quatre.

--------

The goblin woman looks around. She tries to find a Howlingsaw in particular. Then she find it. The beak of the monster is a bit damaged, as it ate something that it shouldn't have.
"Common darling it's okay." She says.
She rub her hand on the feathers of the creature, and the creatures whines a bit.
"It's okay let it out." She says.
The creature trembles, then it beaks open. It burp and the parts of a pink robot comes out of the beak.
"That's a good girl. That's a very good girl little one." She says.
The creature purrs loudly and rubs her head against the old woman. She grabs the parts of the robot and tear them, trying to carry them with her tiny hands.
"Shhh, shut it, if my brother learns that I'll be in very big problems." She whisper.
She carry the parts away from the prehistorical houses of the goblin town.

The night passes and your base produce units with a new factory they made in the same time: 20 medium soldiers and 5 medium tanks, and a construction spider.
They get by your side, and you upgraded yourself with the magnifying death ray turret in your back, and you will lead yourselves to an unpitiful revenge. You followed one of the Abdominals Empire's scouter they send for further cooperations, and you comes by the facade of the Empire.
"Alpha Fylakas, we have booked you a Trialosaurus." A female general says.
"That's nice." You say. "But why?"
"You're an robot. You're certainly more tactical than everyone of us." She replies.
She briefly tells you how to drive the giant bird, but some of your robotic transformations are aerial, so you mostly know everything you should. You fly aside the gathered armies, leading them in the big intestines right in direction of the end of it, frontally going to encounter the enemy.

Kaylee wakes up in a rush, she slept well, but a bit too much late. She wasn't drunk yesterday, but sometimes even the slight alcohol drink can make her as much as if she had a way bigger quantity, as her liver is tired.
She drinks a coffee as fast as she can, with a croissant, and flies to her car. She didn't even thought about going to the bathrooms, she was not really feeling enough the need to take the reflex. Her morning bladder is never that much anyway, but well, that's not a good start for her easily desperate self.
She can reach her work after driving safely, and start to do what she have to do. Suddenly when doing stuff she can't help but sense her lowerbelly isn't really empty right now.
"Oh no. I forgot to go." She sighs. "I hope I can make it to noon..."
She is a bit unsure if she can tho.

You perceive a town a bit far from you, in the counterhill of the terrain, when you were reaching the last node of the big intestines. You look around and see some huge elephant like figures walking in this direction.
"Here, let's hide ourselves." You say.
You and the army composed of 20 medium soldiers and 5 medium tanks of AVA, and also 10 heavily armored soldiers, 2 catapults and another Trialosaurus mounted by the general of the multicellular civilization get behind them and continue to follow the movement along the big intestines.
You feel your body getting readier and readier like a human can have adrenaline, and you apprehend the moment where you will make beheaded the ugly and dirty goblin that dared to walk on your pathway.
You finally reach the big intestines last node, the one before the end, and you look around. The gobelin are wandering, not even aware of yourselves.
"No mercy! Smash them all!" You shout suddenly.
The next second is a carnage. Your tanks fire on the houses of the town and they show absolutely no resistance at all. The goblins shout something like 'We're under attack' or something, but you don't even care. You transform into the Turtle and harshly step on the houses without any pity.
The cellular goblins screams and shouts in terror, the armored soldiers of the Empire shoot them in the face with arrows or catapults without any care.
You keep ramming into houses, because you really wanna find your enemy. And then you get back into robot to unfold the burning ray of your back and attack some random things with it, just to warm it up. 
The town is oblivion, after a minute or two.
"That's enough. It may be only a border city." You say. "They will suffer enough from that. Or at least they can hope they will not be in our way again. The next time we would not stop to one."
You turns around and the great army reforms behind you. It was tremendous. There is no loses to be counted. Your army have barely encountered resistance, and any of it got slapped hard away.
Then something caught your hears.
"Alpha Fylakas?" Some feminine voice asks.
You turn around, and in a instant you jump on the woman to pounce her on the ground. You're burning ray is inline with her face and you blades are just over her throat.
"How do you know my name?" You asks in your scariest voice you ever done.
The army stops, and wait for you.
"I've seen you discuss with the pink robot yesterday..." She mumbles, as she can barely breaths.
"You where here yesterday? You must been so happy to have seen what happen right?" You say in a angry tone.
"No I'm not, it's my brother who order the creatures, he's the leader of its clan further thereby and do evil stuff, I'm not one of his scrabbles crewmates..." She tries to say in the pressure of yourself on her.
"And then. Why would you told me that?" You ask annoyed, relieving a bit of the pressure.
"Because I wanna be on your side. I'm a life form of the host myself. I wouldn't want to hurt her. My brother is evil, if I don't comply, I get hurt." She says.
"Well. My inner morality says that I can't leave you to him like that. But if ever you're lying right now... You're going to know what it does to be teared apart until your membrane cede." You warn her.
"Yes, I would remember that." She complies. "Besides, I know where is Voitheia."
"Where??" You ask her firmly.
"I've hidden her body in the storages after making the monster burp it, I was almost sure you were indestructible." She replies.
"Yes. Cronium is not destroyable. Only sliceable. Even if our robotic parts broke, we can remake them easily, our outer shell is unbreakable." You explains.
"Let's take her with us, she would be a nice prize to plan a blackmail on her brother."
"Yes" She says. "I am a very good actress."
"Alright." You say
You walk back to your home with your army, carrying the parts of your Delta, and the army of the Empire get to its home too. The general tells you that you can keep the mount, as you are all their allies now. You place Voitheia on the repair pad and constructing trucks and tanks comeby, and start applying the healing ray on her.
So after that big morning, you think about what to do next.

--------

Some things you can choose to do:
A - Create an armor to your new mounted pet. Add a missile launcher on its back. Add some advanced radars on its tail. Your mounted pet will be able to sense verywell what happens through walls or things far and such.
B - Create another cronik. Choose the name of the transformation of their on the earlier posts.
C - Create a fighting Scarab. It can carry some units, and it can fly if it's not filled too much of resources or stuff. It is well armored, around 16 000 hit points and is well armed in terms of contact or ranged attack.
D - Create an airbase. Look above for specs.
E - Create a Tachyon accelerator turret. Same, specs earlier.

Tips and advices: This will come again, like said earlier as soon as you can upgrade you will be able to choose more.

 

    STATES update

    Units (Follow you by default if not specified by the choices)
20x medium soldiers
5x medium tanks
Voitheia lvl I

    Pets
You're mounting a Trialosaurus

    RELATIONS 
As you help the inner health of the host and act in favor of some systems, relations changes.
Host
    0---x-6

Organized Systems
Practal
    0---x-6
The Abdominals Empire
    0----x6

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...