Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Jump rope shorts wetting

I made a post about her a while back!! She’s adorable but those shorts?! I can’t get over how freaking cute it is that the stars only show up when they’re wet! Seriously, this has been one of my faves since I first saw it for that reason alone mostly. Lol. It reminds of a cute abdl diaper where the prints disappear when wet... kinda like the aliens on the ABU space I suppose? Did anyone else notice the stars too?! 😂 I love it! 

Edited by jboarder64L (see edit history)
3 hours ago, jboarder64L said:

I made a post about her a while back!! She’s adorable but those shorts?! I can’t get over how freaking cute it is that the stars only show up when they’re wet! Seriously, this has been one of my faves since I first saw it for that reason alone mostly. Lol. It reminds of a cute abdl diaper where the prints disappear when wet... kinda like the aliens on the ABU space I suppose? Did anyone else notice the stars too?! 😂 I love it! 

Haha yeah I noticed the stars too, super cute shorts!

She also used to be on here as well, @BlondePee, but hasn't been here in over a year.

Edited by amasonbo1 (see edit history)