Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

9 hours ago, Cherylicious said:

How did you find her and how much did you pay her? ::o

She msged me on FB one day and in the course of chatting, after a time, she asked for financial help, in exchange for videos of a certain type. I told her no problem, and asked for videos of her wetting her pants. It ended up being around $30 canadian per video (about 1k in Philippines currency) although some videos she sent without asking for money. 

Here are a couple others not included above,  and one includes her best work, as far as pants down panty wetting.

On 11/28/2021 at 2:14 PM, WetFunOne said:

These are hot! 
My favorite is the last video! 
Love her pee filling her partially pulled down jeans! 

I agree; I got the idea from the Lovewetting videos.

Edited by PoutyPoet
Removed one reupload (see edit history)
7 hours ago, PoutyPoet said:

She msged me on FB one day and in the course of chatting, after a time, she asked for financial help, in exchange for videos of a certain type. I told her no problem, and asked for videos of her wetting her pants. It ended up being around $30 canadian per video (about 1k in Philippines currency) although some videos she sent without asking for money. 

Here are a couple others not included above,  and one includes her best work, as far as pants down panty wetting.

I agree; I got the idea from the Lovewetting videos.

so you basically asked her to do these vids while you paid her for it?

instead of giving her free money?

She asked for money and offered to send me risque videos. Comparatively speaking, the pee videos were a lot tamer than what she wanted to send me. Would you rather I have given free money? Would you?

6 hours ago, Cherylicious said:

so you basically asked her to do these vids while you paid her for it?

instead of giving her free money?

22 hours ago, PoutyPoet said:

She asked for money and offered to send me risque videos. Comparatively speaking, the pee videos were a lot tamer than what she wanted to send me. Would you rather I have given free money? Would you?

Yeah.. I get what you mean. I'm just curious on how you found her/she found you haha..

Are you able to share any of her contacts?

23 hours ago, Cherylicious said:

Yeah.. I get what you mean. I'm just curious on how you found her/she found you haha..

Are you able to share any of her contacts?

We "met" . . . well... the online equivalent of meeting (So not actually; but through a social media platform)

As far as myself connecting anyone, that's going to be a firm, unwavering no. She is far too shy for that, and I'm sure my being protective is understandable with her being a normal amateur girl, and not a model or actress. I am sure if you spend enough time online, you'll cross paths with a catfish, or someone seeking a financial relationship (sugar momma or sugar daddy) . . . once you do and they start into a spiel about needing assistance, work out what an acceptable price might be, and ask her to wet her pants for you, and simply by having them send you the video before you send the cash. That way, you are protected and you both get something out of the transaction.

7 hours ago, ssjammerz said:

I am definitely a fan of those white jeans being soaked! It looks like a pair of virgin jeans because it's so bright and white. Love it!

I do enjoy that as well, especially when the dark panties I asked her to wear can be seen through the transparent denim.

My personal preference is blue jeans though. Sometimes her lack of good lighting  makes the white pants not so obviously wet, whereas the blue jeans are incredibly obvious, what with the contrast of wet vs dry blue jeans being as drastic as it is.

Edited by PoutyPoet (see edit history)
2 hours ago, PoutyPoet said:

work out what an acceptable price might be, and ask her to wet her pants for you, and simply by having them send you the video before you send the cash. That way, you are protected and you both get something out of the transaction.

Just a heads up to anyone out there, this is actually terrible advice. Most girls will assume you're a scammer and will refuse to work with you. The best way of protecting yourself is asking for a screenshot to be sent before payment, or trying to negotiate with them some deal to send payment part upfront, part after receiving the video. 

The best defense however, is to be aware of who you're working with. If the account looks sketchy, low followers/low interactions, little to no picture of themselves available, or anything else generally weird- don't buy from them. And definitely don't buy from someone who approaches you first without you ever mentioning wanting content, that's a scam waiting to happen. 

I have been scammed out of my fair share of money, some of it was my fault and some of it was just a scummy creator who is otherwise well regarded. But in trying to protect yourself don't go out and alienate your seller into thinking you are the scammer.

On 12/2/2021 at 12:48 PM, amasonbo1 said:

Just a heads up to anyone out there, this is actually terrible advice. Most girls will assume you're a scammer and will refuse to work with you. The best way of protecting yourself is asking for a screenshot to be sent before payment, or trying to negotiate with them some deal to send payment part upfront, part after receiving the video. 

The best defense however, is to be aware of who you're working with. If the account looks sketchy, low followers/low interactions, little to no picture of themselves available, or anything else generally weird- don't buy from them. And definitely don't buy from someone who approaches you first without you ever mentioning wanting content, that's a scam waiting to happen. 

I have been scammed out of my fair share of money, some of it was my fault and some of it was just a scummy creator who is otherwise well regarded. But in trying to protect yourself don't go out and alienate your seller into thinking you are the scammer.

Sure thing, if you plan on doing business with someone you can't trust, but as stated in my own experience, I spent time chatting beforehand and built up trust. Given that I didn't alienate her, clearly the process I described works.