Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Has Anyone Here Ever Been Told It Was Okay to Wet By Someone?

5 hours ago, WetterMesser said:

Just wondering if anyone here has ever been in a situation where they were told that if they couldn't hold it to just go in their pants! I actually have 3 stories of my own (2 wettings and 1 messing) that I will share if I get feedback on this post!

I don't have one but I'd love to hear one of yours

Twice as a kid. Once at the beach I had been buried in the sand and asked for help getting out because I had to pee. Was told to just go into the sand (I was buried vertically up to my neck, so it wasn't like anyone would be stepping in my puddle). The other time was on a hike. I called a stop so I could step off the trail and find a good tree to go behind, and was told that since it had already started pouring rain on us, to just do it while hiking. It was raining so hard there probably wasn't a drop of pee that didn't rinse out by the time we finished. I'd say both of those times contributed to my current interests.

On 11/22/2021 at 4:22 PM, WetterMesser said:

Just wondering if anyone here has ever been in a situation where they were told that if they couldn't hold it to just go in their pants! I actually have 3 stories of my own (2 wettings and 1 messing) that I will share if I get feedback on this post!

Not exactly permission to wet -- no one said "go ahead and pee yourself," but I was once told it would be "ok if you pee. I won't make fun of you" when I was young once. I did and she didn't. Even told me that it had happened to her about a year earlier to make me feel better.

I was underage, so I'll leave it at that.

I also had an experience years later when I was on a school bus driving back from an day trip that I had run for the camp I was working for at the time. I was 21 and the women involved were 18, so this one is fair game. My job at the time was the supervisor of all the counsellors. Seems insane in hindsight as I wasn't particularly an authority figure for these people. Case in point was this night. The two girls in question had brought alcohol onto the bus and were drinking heavily on the way home. I knew this, but let it slide because...well I was bad at my job, basically. Anyway, the drive back was about two hours and we were on a school bus. No washrooms. You know where this is going.

About 45 min into the drive the one girl is very uncomfortable. She is verbalizing how badly she has to pee and clearly says " I don't know if I can hold it" to her friend. I'm obviously tuned into this and trying very hard to remain composed...after another 5 min or so the non desperate girl comes up to me and says "Can we stop to go the the bathroom. Kathy (name changed, obviously) really has to pee."

I'm nothing if not ethical, so I immediately agree to attempt to arrange this for them. I go to the front of the bus and ask my supervisor if we can make this happen. She's not amused and points out that we are on a major highway. You can't just pull a bus over to let someone pee. She tells me that she will tell the bus driver to stop at the next rest stop.

I go back and tell the girls this. Kathy is in tears at this point. She says, "I don't know if I can wait" and I respond that I probably wouldn't be long.

Five more minutes or so pass and Kathy is frantic.  She is crying and saying that she might pee her pants. At this point her friend says to her "If you pee your pants I promise that I won't tell anyone." That line aroused me in ways that I cannot fully articulate. It's not quite "you can pee yourself," but it's pretty close. 

The story doesn't have a perfect ending, folks. Well, for us. They came back to me and asked if I could do something so I went back to my supervisor and said "Kathy says she is going to pee her pants if we don't stop in the next couple minutes. My supervisor shook her head and said "it's supposed to be the kids that can't wait, but went to the driver and he agreed to pull over  on an exit. She ran out the bus and popped a squat pretty much immediately. So, she made it, as far as I know. 

Still, it remains a favourite memory of mine because of that line.  

28 minutes ago, NotARealName1 said:

Not exactly permission to wet -- no one said "go ahead and pee yourself," but I was once told it would be "ok if you pee. I won't make fun of you" when I was young once. I did and she didn't. Even told me that it had happened to her about a year earlier to make me feel better.

I also had an experience years later when I was on a school bus driving back from an day trip that I had run for the camp I was working for at the time. I was 21 and the women involved were 18, so this one is fair game. My job at the time was the supervisor of all the counsellors. Seems insane in hindsight as I wasn't particularly an authority figure for these people. Case in point was this night. The two girls in question had brought alcohol onto the bus and were drinking heavily on the way home. I knew this, but let it slide because...well I was bad at my job, basically. Anyway, the drive back was about two hours and we were on a school bus. No washrooms. You know where this is going.

About 45 min into the drive the one girl is very uncomfortable. She is verbalizing how badly she has to pee and clearly says " I don't know if I can hold it" to her friend. I'm obviously tuned into this and trying very hard to remain composed...after another 5 min or so the non desperate girl comes up to me and says "Can we stop to go the the bathroom. Kathy (name changed, obviously) really has to pee."

I'm nothing if not ethical, so I immediately agree to attempt to arrange this for them. I go to the front of the bus and ask my supervisor if we can make this happen. She's not amused and points out that we are on a major highway. You can't just pull a bus over to let someone pee. She tells me that she will tell the bus driver to stop at the next rest stop.

I go back and tell the girls this. Kathy is in tears at this point. She says, "I don't know if I can wait" and I respond that I probably wouldn't be long.

Five more minutes or so pass and Kathy is frantic.  She is crying and saying that she might pee her pants. At this point her friend says to her "If you pee your pants I promise that I won't tell anyone." That line aroused me in ways that I cannot fully articulate. It's not quite "you can pee yourself," but it's pretty close. 

The story doesn't have a perfect ending, folks. Well, for us. They came back to me and asked if I could do something so I went back to my supervisor and said "Kathy says she is going to pee her pants if we don't stop in the next couple minutes. My supervisor shook her head and said "it's supposed to be the kids that can't wait, but went to the driver and he agreed to pull over  on an exit. She ran out the bus and popped a squat pretty much immediately. So, she made it, as far as I know. 

Damn! That would be a perfect story if she didn't make it!

4 minutes ago, WetterMesser said:

Damn! That would be a perfect story if she didn't make it!

Yeah, don't I know. That said, her verbalizing that she might wet her pants is almost was good for me as the actual act. I think of that bus ride often.

And, I'm glad I acted in good faith to assist her at the time. Even though I was hoping the driver would say no, it's important to not artificially make the situation worse. That crosses the line of consent. If I do everything in the same way someone without the kink would and an accident happens that's fair game (but don't be a creep after).

The ethics of this kink are important...

That said...pretty hot story, eh?

1 minute ago, NotARealName1 said:

Yeah, don't I know. That said, her verbalizing that she might wet her pants is almost was good for me as the actual act. I think of that bus ride often.

And, I'm glad I acted in good faith to assist her at the time. Even though I was hoping the driver would say no, it's important to not artificially make the situation worse. That crosses the line of consent. If I do everything in the same way someone without the kink would and an accident happens that's fair game (but don't be a creep after).

The ethics of this kink are important...

That said...pretty hot story, eh?

Indeed!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 9:55 PM, NotARealName1 said:

I have a similar experience but that ended with that the girl actually made it all the way to where we were supposed to go. Thanks for sharing! 

About 3 years ago, I was having a brunch and coffee with a female friend. After she asked if I had time for a long walk and talk in a big forrest park nearby. Already when we left I felt a little urge to pee. After walking about and hour and talking I told her I really had to pee and if it was ok if I did it behind a tree. She knows about my fetish, and without a glimpse she just said " you just go in your jeans if you like" and countinued what she was talking about. I didn't really know what to do. I was starting to get desperate, and after a while she asked didn't you have to pee? I just said uhmm and started to let go and took her hand to feel more safe. We we're heading to the car parking and we started to meet other people.  But I felt ok holding her hand😊.

• 7 months later...

I have a friend who routinely says "Just pee your pants" anytime someone expresses an urgent need to pee. Most recently- we were on a long car trip and his girlfriend said that she really needed to go (we all made it). I think I'm going to shock him one day and actually take him up on it 😅 T

ruthfully- I don't think there's any Omo interest for him, but I do think- given the right circumstances- he would find it hilarious if I actually wet myself.

That has never happened to me but it would be ok if it did.  Once my wife and I were out walking and on our way back she said that she had to pee.  I told her to go ahead and let go.  No problem, you can throw everything in the washer when we get home.  She didn't do it.  I wish she had.  Somehow, she made it back home without anything coming out.   

Once, but I didn't quite dare do it. I was out camping with a "friend with benefits". It was warm out, so we put the air mattress outside. We were both wearing bikinis and we were making out in the sun. I was lying on top of her (kind of grinding on her a little because i was turned on) and I had to pee. So I told her to wait for a moment because I had to pee, and she said "just let go" with a naughty smile on her face.  I was tempted, but I didn't dare do it. I got up and peed against a tree... I should have done it...

It happened to me twice.

I had several spinal surgeries and have bladder prblems. The first time we were on an overseas flight and i had a diaper on. We were running late for our conneting flight in Amsterdam. Suddenly i had to pee. My wife said "we don't have time for that, just pee in your diaper". I was embarresed because there were other people within earshot. But i went ahead ad peed my diaper.

The second time was when i had a procedure on my penis where they put a tube up and look at your bladder. I think the process was supposed to enlarg my urethra. They pumped my bladder full of water and flushed it out i guess. I put a dry diaper on before we left. We stopped at the sore on the way homefor a few things. When we werein the store i told herthat i suddenly needed to pee. Here reply "just pee your diaper, you will eventally anyhow". As i was peeing my diaper ireplied "please keep you voice down, there are peoole around". Sometimes i think she likes to tease my about my diapers.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 10:22 PM, WetterMesser said:

On 7/16/2022 at 5:20 PM, Joy999 said:

what was the time you were told to poop yourself?

I'd also love to read this story!