Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale First time trying diapers

So I've been into Omo for quite some time now, only ever just wetting my jeans, shorts, boxers etc... 

Since moving out and living by myself I'm experimenting a lot more with the fetish and having a lot of fun to say the least 😅 ahead of that, I ordered some extra absorbanted adult diapers and I've been trying them out weekend just been. 

The one thing I've found straight away is how much they actually take like omg... I'll be holding for hours and let it all go with very little noticable wet patches. The warm feeling is incredible and being able to just do it whilst your just chilling out is amazing. So far my favrouite place to wet is in bed... it feels so naughty knowing that it's just a diaper stopping me from soaking my bed! 

I'm curious to what other people's favrouite part about diapers is too, I'm still not sure if I'll carry on buying them as I'm REALLY into wetting my jeans but we will see!

Keen to hear what other people enjoy about them and any 'tips' or 'tricks' to make diaper wetting feel even better 😉 not that I'm sure it's possible.

Thank :) x

I have had a similar journey to you. Started wetting in clothes and underwear, then had time to experiment so i tried adult pullups and then adult diapers.

The main reason for trying them was so i could wet in public in confidence. I had used pads and homemade things in my underwear to wet in public previously, but they only allowed me to leak a little before they would start leaking pee through to my jeans.

So, like yourself, i was amazed at how much pullups and diapers would hold before they leaked. I tested them at home before my first public outing in them. Wetting in public in confidence was amazing. and being able to fully let go without leaks is incredible. The feeling when they are soaked is so good against my skin and i love the way they swell when they are filling up. Playing with myslef through the swollen diaper after i've wet is a whole new feeling that i love. I also often wear underwear inside the diaper and that feels so good.

Enjoy experimenting!