Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale covid closed restroom lead me to diapers/pull ups

i never really shared this before, but in summer of 2020 when things starting opening but public restrooms still closed, one day i had a big accident that lead me to wearing diapers and pull ups deepening on the day. it all started when i was in town, i admit i like waiting until the last minute when it comes to pee, but the problem this time i just had lunch and also had to poop. i was already leaking on the way to wear the public restrooms were, i knew other public restrooms' were closed but hoping this one would be open, but no such luck. sign said closed due to covid and that was it. i couldn't hold it anymore. i tred my best to try and walk back to my car but i was losing it all the way wetting and filling my pants. i stooped in an allay and just had to let it all go. soaked my pants and filled my underwear and pants too. on the way home had another urge to pee and already soaked i didnt even try to hold it, but as i was peeing i realized i was also filling my pants even more so bad both pee and poop were going down my legs. i made a choice when i got home with restrooms closed i decided to wear depends  diapers until they reopened. and they worked great. i always wanted to pee my pants during a movie but was worried about getting the seat wet. so when my theater reopened. i wore a not a diaper cause restrooms were open in case i had t poo,  but i wore those depends pull up underwear and they absorbed great. i loved it so much i wear pull up underwear all the time to the movies now i can do what i love pee myself and dont have to worry about getting the seat wet.  it was then and there i made a choice. i was done with normal underwear and now choose to wear pull ups or diapers full time. i have stopped peeing in toilets' all together both at home and in public . with restrooms open now i will use them for pooping but only in an emergency.. but some days i just cant be bothered to use a toilet at all i will then wear a diaper and just go pee and poop on the way home in the car in my diaper if i cant hold it till home. at home like i said if its just pee use my pull ups. i will still poop in a toilet, but like sometimes you just cant be bothered to use a toiled at all. if im watching a movie or series i don't like to get up so i will wear diapers and just wet and mess them while watching. i just wet my pull ups as i wrote this. and earlier today watching pee vids

actually ally i shouldn't have said completely stopped wearing underwear, i still do love to wet them to. love the feeling. but my fave thing to do now is wear a pullup to a movie and just let it go i can do what i love and dont have to worry about anyone seeing wet pants or getting the seat wet. just went to the movies the other day and had to pee during nd just let it go in my depends underwear it was great. who needs toilets lol wetting yourself in pants underwear pullups etc is just so much better