Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Content warning: there is VERY LIGHT BDSM in this multichaptered story, a (mostly mild?) bit of pee tasting/drinking, power exchange, CNC, submission/domination but it's implied that characters are roleplaying or overstating themselves, but also there is love, smooches, intimacy and such sweet things...

It's a story I may continue a lot, I like it.

Chloe is a blond girl in her middle 20s, she's in the strength of adulthood, she is fit as she don't stay one week before doing sports. She always wears leggings and tight shirts, as she knows everyone can't stop looking at her. She really likes that, and she's bi, so she don't only wanna boys attention, she wanna have girls too. She likes racecars, bikes, sports and all. She is really strong at some strategic videogames. She also plays guitar a bit.
Nora is a redhead woman soon going on her 40, she's well over adulthood now, she is plump as she is a bit overweight, but it's fine, as she is very beautiful anyway. She wears motherly clothes, like women of her age, even that she have kids, they are adults as she got them early around 19 and 20 years old, and they are living their lives now, studying in college or working, whatever. She is divorced, and when she started a new job at a store to feed herself as she left her exhusband when he cheated on her, she felt on Chloe, who was shopping stuff, and when Chloe seen her cuteness, she couldn't resist but jumping on the occasion to seduce her. 
Now it's 1 year and a half they're together.

Today, Chloe is wearing a black shortskirt and a white shirt, and her girlfriend wears a dress, over their swimsuits, which Chloe's is a red two pieces, and Nora's is dark blue one piece. They're smiling and having fun right now. They're enjoying a nice icecream, half layed on two tanning beds, the feet in the air, the sea waving far from them maybe 50 meters away. It's a sunny day, but it's a bit cold to go in water, still, it's nice to rest and relax anyway.
"It's so nice to have you with me." Chloe says.
"It is really relaxing. Just laying there, doing nothing but taking sunbaths..." Nora adds.
They lick some icecream before stopping to talk again.
"I'm opening one of our Ice Tea can okay?" Says Chloe.
"Of course. Do." She respond.
She grabs the bag and take out an orange colored can. She open the locker and start drinking loudly. Nora watches her, filling her belly with sugar juices, and that makes her remind something. She have to pee. Not too much, but still, she is gonna have to go before the end of the day. Maybe she can hold it 40 minutes more, but she isn't certain about anything.
She finishes her icecream and lean a hand near the can.
"Can you share with me please?" She asks shyly.
"Of course babygirl, with pleasure." Chloe respond, smiling.
She watch her love drinking and drowning her thirst with the soda can, that sensation of her feeling nice with her satisfy Chloe so much. After a tiny bit, the mature woman stop drinking.
"Come-on, don't be shy." She says smiling.
"Alright, thank you." She respond.
She drinks a little more, which makes her bladder more and more awake, and she's more and more aware of her need. After a while she stops, then she licks the sugar off of her lips.
"I'm gonna finish it." Replies Chloe.
She drink more and more until the last drops, then put it back in the bag. The pressure in Nora's belly is building up, quite fast as usual. She've been to the restroom 2 or 3 hours ago, but her bladder starts to be in need again. Chloe stretches and get up. She gather her towel she was laying on and stuff.
"Are you going with me I wanna go to the pavilion?" She asks.
"Yes right, I need to go to the restroom soon." She confess.

They walk until an aley with small camping houses. They get inside theirs, and coming through the kitchen, Chloe grab Nora's hands. She lean in close to her, and she start to kiss her.
Nora let out deep sigh in the moment of affection, before trying to stop her.
"Darling... I know what you want but... I need to go..." She mumble, kissed by her girlfriend.
"That's what I wanna hear. Let's go in the bedroom okay?" She says.
The young woman leads her until they could climb on the bed. The clever girl makes her lay against a pillow.
"I wanna you, to tell me, how much you need to go right now." She says softly in her neck.
She kisses her there, which makes her shivers. Her bladder makes important signals by that point and she whines a bit, but her girlfriend likes that a lot.
"I really gotta go darling, you can't even know how much, I'm even afraid to wet the bed in the next minutes if you stay active on me like that." She says.
"More... I wanna hear more of your needs." She whisper in her ear.
Chloe start to gently touches here and there, teasing her barely touching her.
"No, don't tease me please, I want more..." She mumbles in a needy voice.
"If I give you more you promise me to not wet the bed okay?" She says.
"Darling, you know I won't be able to hold it... Last time you endedup getting all wet having your face down there. I'm almost leaking already..." She squirms although she exaggerate her actual need a tiny bit to excite her more.
Even if it is Chloe that initiated their little wet holding roleplaying game at first, Nora couldn't be more excited by the situation, and is almost more into it than the one who introduced her to that sports. Having to go always makes her tingles down there, she really likes the teases and the slight rubs her lover is giving her now.
After a while whining and moaning by her, Chloe cease to do such things to Nora.
"I wanna play a new game I've dreamed about last night. I've seen at my crotch that I've fucking cum in my sleep when I waked up." She says in a eager tone.
"What is it?" She asks shyly.
"It's simple. When I say go, you go. When I say stop, you stop. Is that okay with you?" She asks.
"Oh, okay... I mean I'll try." She respond. "Tell me more about your game."
"I won't actually punish you too much in that game, I'm gonna make you pee in a bottle or a glass, and when I'll want, I'll get it away from you. Of course I'll prevent you, if not it's unfair. But the important thing for you is that if you can't hold, well, you're gonna have to wear the clothes you've wet. It could be jeans, leggings, panties, swimsuits, tights, all at once, I'll decide everyday what you're gonna wear okay?"
"That's so nice. I like it. But it's gonna be so hard to stop if I actually need to go. Could I wear one of your pads or somesort inside my panties under the glass or such?" Nora asks
"Oh right, that's a good idea for somedays. But I may pee in the pad a bit before you wear it, I don't wanna you to relieve yourself too much in them without my consent. Don't worry, you have to trust me, it's a game of confidence. I would like to control your bladder entirely too. So you would not pee ever as soon as you don't have my oral permission. I wanna be able to see everytime it falls from your delicious slit babygirl." Chloe says in her naughty smile.
"Your words making me fucking horny right now." She respond.
"Okay, don't move, I'll comeback soon." She says as she get up.
When she come back in the room she have a leggings and a plastic box in her hands.
"I want you to wear this, and to stand on your knees right here on the bed okay?" She order her.
"Yes miss." Nora respond.
She execute herself, changing her swimsuit to the legging, being now topless. Chloe seize her by her waist and kisses her belly, her breasts, and her mouth for a bit, before getting still.
"Can I pull you cloth down?" She asks.
"Yes darling." She accepts.
"Thank you." She respond.
Chloe, with the permission of her girlfriend, pull her pants down, as she have no panties her really truly hairy vulva is exposed, and Chloe is feeling really turned on by now.
"Oh, you're so beautiful... Can I kiss you down there?" She asks, her mouth already watering in prevention of her moves.
"I thought I were at your command now..." She smirks.
"You are at my command. But consent is sexy." She smiles.
"Well you know I have to pee so, don't play dangerous games to be surprised I guess." She says in a bratty tone.
"Oh because you're planning on not obeying me?" She asks to her slightly cheeky babygirl.
"No miss, I won't disobey you." She says shyly, placing her hands on her chin, setting herself to watching her girlfriend, as she almost deserve a good tease day in punishment.
"Alright, that's a good girl. You deserve a bit of tongue now." She tells her, in love with her cuteness.
Chloe comes close to her downparts and she leaves a kiss down there. At the contact of her lips on her secret parts, Nora moan, and she fight herself so much to not grind on her face or push her head against her girlfriend. She would totally break the power exchange game of them, as they are both really excited to this kind of play, letting the otherone take control and dominance. Even if it's mostly Chloe, there is some times Nora can remember grinding on her face like a strong domme she sometimes is, but she manage to hold herself, and behave.
"Oh no you're such a tease..." She whine. "Please more... Please more..."
Chloe finally stick her tongue out and give a lick to the pink pussy she have in face of her, hidden in the middle of the red forest, covering the slit inbetween the plumpish ass and tighs she have.
"How do that feels?" She asks smirking.
"You verywell know how it feels." She says in a pouting voice. "Please more, please miss, I'll be a good girl after that, I promise!" She say loudly whimpering.
"Dear lord, I gotta make you pee before I get too excited." She confess.
Nora smiles to Chloe. It's nice to be submissive to her, she thought, she's very needy so she's not gonna tease you long, you can be a brat with her and 10 seconds after she'll forget it.
Chloe seize the plastic rectangular box, and place it under her girlfriend's bare bottoms. They stay like that for a tiny while and the scene stay still for a bit, until Nora breaks the silence.
"I need to go so much... I don't think I can hold much longer..." She mumbles in sighs.
"No no darling, I didn't told you to go yet." She says.
Chloe watches her girlfriend Nora descending with her hands, she start to hold and rub her crotch with her hands before Chloe changes her mind about it. 
"Uh uh uh, no hands." She restrict her. "Like your bladder, I'm the only one able to command what happens down here okay?"
"Mhhh." She pouts in a falsely angry face, dying flushed. "Rubbing myself helps me holding." She declared.
"Yes I know that." She smirks.
Nora get her hands back up around her neck or her chin in the cutest sub style she knows well how to do, then Chloe replace more correctly the box underneath her.
"Okay. Go." She order.
The next second a thin trickle make a bridge between Nora and the plastic box. The sound of the material receiving the liquid is a very exciting music to Chloe. She can feel her bikini is fully wet now.
"Go faster you're making it splashing everywhere!" She grumble as her shirt and skirt get a bit wet.
"I can't I'm stressing so much for when you're going to make me stop." She admit.
A tiny bit while happens.
"Stop." She order firmly.
"Ohhh. Uhhh." She moans when she tries to slow down the flow.
Nora successfully stopped the flood. Her hairs are wet but her legging is still dry for now.
"You don't get the box away?" She asks in surprise, in her very stressed tone, trying to not leak a second pee trickle.
"Yeah, it's only the first time for you. Be happy about it." She warns her.
"Yes, yes, I'm very thankfull miss, thank you so much." She adds, trying to correct herself.
"Fine. Go." She orders.
After a tiny while, Nora find the strength to relax and the trickle start again, more forcefully this time. Chloe rapidly get the box up enough so the liquid don't splash all around, and the sound of the relieve is a bless to her ears.
"Come-on babygirl that's it, let it go... That's it..." She moan in excitement.
"Ohhh. Sooo gooood." She mumbles. "I think I'm almost empty yet."
The flow slows down. Chloe grabs the shelter of the platic box and closes it. Before a drop could fall on the leggings or on the bed, she let her tongue out and lick her pussy from bottom to the top. Nora shivers in the sentation.
"Ohhh, your tongue is so soft mistress." She says.
"You taste good. Very good babygirl. I'll be right back." She adds.
She gets up and get rid of the box letting it in the sink of the kitchen, then she quickly get naked.
"Darling?" She says entering the room. "Are you ready for a real oral work now?"
"You're done teasing me?" She asks shyly.
"Yeah. I wanna eat you right where you're at." She says.
She climb back on the bed and lead her half naked girlfriend to make her laying her head against a nice and comfortable pillow.
"Are you comfortable darling?" She asks.
"Yes." She assure, as she is.
"Don't hold yourself okay? I know sometimes I say I wanna edge you, but you're playing my game, so I wanna pleasure you."
"It's fine, I like watersports too now, maybe more than you." She confesses. "But I'm really okay if you're not going to tease me."
"Alright." She respond.

Warning: a bit of ageplay, sexual intercourse, and golden showers.

The sun rises slowly. Chloe is on top of her girlfriend, kissing her belly. Nora finally awakes after minutes, softly. Actually Chloe was up early and got back into bed before she wake up.
"Good morning mommy." She says in a soft voice.
"Oh, good morning little one." She replies. "Looks like you've felt into babymode again huh?"
"You didn't took care of my needs mommy. You let me when you felt asleep just when I tasted you. I know you're tired after the day we've spend together, but it's really mean mommy." She pout.
"Oh really... Is that it? My little darling is in heat it looks like huh?" She smirks.
Chloe gets up, and she's still naked. Her pussy is wet and her face is flustered.
"I couldn't sleep enough this night mommy. It was impossible. My aching clit was throbbing all night, it was endless. I was so angry at you mommy. You let me alone. That's why I had to tie you to the bed, so you would learn?" She declares.
Nora looks around her, she's still naked too, just like she slept like yesterday. She isn't tied or restricted, so she looks at her a bit surprised.
"Hum." She doubt.
"Yes you are tied to the bed now right?" She asks, before she winks at her.
Nora get her hands at each side of the bed, but she didn't need to spread her legs any wider, as Chloe is kneeling between them.
"Oh yeah, I'm so tied up, I can't move at all, I'm afraid you're gonna be able to use me so well." She start playing with her.
"Also mommy, I didn't get my morning pee, and I'm holding for a bit long time now, so I guess it will just come out whenever I'm gonna grind on you..." She says in a naughty tone.
"But sweetie, what are you going to grind on, if I'm tied here?" She asks playfully. "You can't use my hands right now..."
"That's why I brought this." She says.
Chloe turn around and grab something. It's a double-ended dildo, a tiny bit soft, longish enough for what she's planning to do.
"Oh I see, but mommy gonna take a lot of pleasure with this... Don't you wanna her to whine for your touch?" She asks, wanting to know her actual intentions.
"I said I wanna grind on you, I didn't say you don't have right to take pleasure from it, besides I know you need a bit much work to cum mommy, but since you ask well I'm gonna make me close before riding you." She says playfully.
"Oh no sweetie, mommy was just asking to know if she's going to be teased or not, that's it, don't change your mind darling really..." Nora says whining.
"Enough yet!" She shout. "Close your mouth mommy!" She adds.
The blond woman gently place the toy at the enter of her girlfriend. Her cunt is so wet, it's dripping on the bed.
"I see I won't need to wet it, mommy." She smiles. "You're ready already."
"Mhhh." She whimper, her mouth shut.
Chloe press on the tool until it enters her, and she moan at the pleasure. She clenches her teeth to not do much noise. Observing that she see she've been not clear with her order sooner.
"Oh no, I didn't meant that way. You can open your mouth, I wanna hear you moan actually. But leave your curiousity aside mommy, unless you want me to be harsh." She precise her wills.
"Thank you little one." She says in moans.
Chloe's holding her crotch, kneeling in front of her deliciouslooking naked girlfriend, needing to go, and she closes her legs sometimes, in the will to not leak too early.
"Mommy's ready for you to shower her with your honey, my love." She sighs.
"Fuck, your words are so exciting." She moans.
Chloe decides it's time, so she get out the toy of her girlfriend, and she lean close to her face.
"Make it wet." She orders firmly.
Nora open her mouth and start to lick the other side of the toy, while Chloe can't help but wander her other hand on her girlfriend's body. She moan by the tender stimulation but not teasing, as Chloe is so excited she can't just tease her.
"Mhhh darling..." She mumbles, her mouth a bit full.
"Yes mommy. You can take the pleasure, it's okay." She says.
Chloe lean unto her breasts and taste them, which makes her lover shivers. Then she get up again and softly slide the toy inside her girlfriend, and herself in front of it.
"Alright, it's time now. I can't hold myself much longer." She declares.
"Yes sweetheart, let go your honey on mommy please, she wants it so bad!" She says.
"Yes mommy, I want it so bad too..." She moans.
She grind on the toy whichs enter her tight, way wet enough pussy, in middle of her dark-blond hairs, mixing unto her very big redheadish bush of Nora's slit, and they start to grind on themselves.
After a time, between moans and wet noises, Chloe get a bit up and get the toy less pressure her pussy, until she's able to relax her muscles. A little trickle start to flow, unto Nora's belly, and she moan at that gift.
She start such, to relieve herself on her lover, and moan in the relief. She tries to feel the most pleasure she can, but it's not enough to make her comes close from orgasm as the liquid stops flowing after she's not been holding that long enough for more of it, so she decide to do something else.
"I'm sorry mommy, I'll have to make you teased a bit." She declares.
She gets herself away of the toy and slowly remove it from her lover's bush, then she stand and grabs another toy. It's a wand, that have a big bubbled head attached to a white plasticish stick, and some lines or rings of pink-purple-ish around it.
Chloe knows her girlfriend isn't rather sensitive to that kind of stimulation, but she'll have to do that anyway, she can't stand anymore after this awfull night, it's too much for her needy butt, so she place the wand downwards her rocking hard clitoris and bend over Nora, and tries to make her good as much as she's going to be herself.
"I'll lick you after I cum I promise, don't worry darling... Just let me ride you so bad..." She tries to speak as she is getting close.
She feels it, she cums, and then she lays on her back in front of her girlfriend, that patiently waited on her to cum before reclaiming anything for her own pleasure.
"Darling are you okay?" Nora asks.
"Yeah, I'm okay." She says, out of roleplay.
"You really did cum hard here huh?" She smirks.
"I hope yes. I was actually not able to sleep all the night at all." She declares.
Nora glance at the room window, the sun is rising, but as it's summer, it could be around six or seven am, so it's not late in the morning.
"Well I can let you rest for a while if you want. Until 10am, I wanna go to the beach again, this day is going to be sunnier and warmer than yesterday."
"Yes okay but wait, what are you going to do exactly?" She asks.
"Well all the tasks I do every morning. Going drink a coffee, then go to the toilet, then take a shower... You know, basics." She explains.
"Alright so couldn't you do like me and go toilet here?" She says.
"But sweetie-" She worries.
"There is a waterproof blanket under the sheets, there is nothing to be worrying about." She reminds her. "Besides I thought you were at my control now. So I order you to climb on me, and let go just bythere. Yes darling. Right now."
She smirks as her subby girlfriend who starts to climb and kneel on her, each knees at a side of her straight layed legs, then she waits a bit.
"I'm waiting babygirl..." She smiles.
"You didn't finish me, my clit is still hard, be patient..." She confesses, trying to concentrate.
Nora does have her morning pee undone yet, so it's possible for her to relax and open her pipes, she tries to satisfy her girlfriend and she finally get to pee, and as she's doing her girlfriend is moaning in pleasure, receiving her honey right from her bush on her own one.
After a nice time, she eventually got empty and the trickle slowed down. She wipes herself by rubbing herself on her love's bush, then she stops before getting too excited.
"Alright, good nap my love." She says, leaving a kiss on her lips.

Hello, thanks, I like really writing them so 😊.

I am from France, and as I like to write sometimes even normal/not lewd stories, I often choose uncommon words to describe things I don't actually know why, and when I write in English, I do the only way I know to do English, words by words. Sometime there is only English expressions but since I know them so I like to use them like if I were really mastering English but I have traducer to verify a word every 2 or 3 lines haha, also I hope it's not too annoying since the text quality may would be better if I were English native writing in English / on a French forum writing en Français. 😇

The landscape is countrysidish, Nora walks on a highway rest place, endlessly, until she eventually get to the car. She enters it, and sighs.
"I couldn't find any poise pads, there is only basic low tier in this ." She declares.
Her middleaged woman face tells she's quiet annoyed by the strong, burning sunlight, almost making the car melts. Aside of her, on the driver seat, there is Chloe. She turns her head to her, and open her mouth to comfort her.
"It's not a big deal honey. Here, take my towel." She says.
Chloe lifts her butt and grab the towel she was sitting on. She's wearing a white shirt and a black shortskirt, and her girlfriend is wearing a nice dress covered with flowers. Their faces are covered in makeup, they seems prepared for something. Nora grabs the towel and stuff it inbetween her butt and the seat.
"Thanks, I'm gonna need it soon." Nora says, sighing.
Her bladder is not really empty, and by that, I mean she's not going to hold it for more than 30 minutes. Chloe is in a slightly better situation byfar, but it's not gonna stay still for a while. When Nora talks about her need, she sighs.
"I don't think I'll hold it longer than enough to not end wet." She confesses.
"Don't say it, you're making me wanna go too!" Chloe grumbles. "I need rather enough already."
"Oh really. You're not going to make it to the end too huh?" She smiles
"Oh don't say things you're not strong enough to carry babygirl." Chloe smirks.
"Why, what could you possibly do to me here huh?" She giggles.
"Okay, you have been warned." She says smiling.
Chloe gets up of the driver seat and climbs by the transmission bulge between their seat of her middle end 2 seats sportscar and land in between her girlfriend's legs, facing her. She take her hands and start to tickle her, and she reluctantly giggles, before trying to resist to the growing need to pee.
"No miss, I'm sorry, don't tickle me, I'm so sorry, don't, I'm gonna pee myself really!!" She tries to speaks behind her laughs.
She don't stop for now, she continues even and go in direction of her panties, and Nora tries therefor to tickle her downparts in returns too, but she's less efficient than her dominant lover.
"It's not even, you're wearing a pad!" She says, unhappy, gigglishing.
A tiny little patch of wetness appear on her panties, as she feel liquids strongly pushing against her muscles, the tickling is downing her dryness' survive chance.
"Thats it babygirl, let it go, like a good little pee pet you are." She firmly says to her, when she pull up her dress to see the results of her moves on her.
"Oh no, I can't hold it anymore!" She says in a afraid scared tone. "You made me started now I don't know how to stop!"
"Hold it." She orders firmly.
"I can't darling I'm sorry, I can't..." She sighs.
The towel starts absorbing the liquid flowing out of her redbush, her panties overflowing with hairs, that leads more and more honey from the needy to relief cuntbush, right into the towel underneath, right under her miss' eyes.
"Hold it babygirl." She says. "Hold it now."
Nora clenches her muscles as much as she can, but she couldn't. Or actually she tries to seems like she does, so her girlfriend would feel guilty about that. She can't get off her eyes of her dripping panties, so she thinks it's working, she's fooling her.
"I can't miss I'm so sorry I really can't!" She says almost in cries.
"It's alright sweetheart try again, hold it now." She says softly.
Nora could stop peeing, her bladder did got well emptier now. She must needs to go only by half of Chloe's need now.
"Let me see the damage here." Chloe tells her.
"Yes miss." She replies, calming down.
She lifts her butt and her girlfriend inspect her accident. It is not too much to affect the car seats, but the towel won't absorb Chloe's full bladder now, it would be able to do it if Nora didn't peed that much in it and they would share it together, but she lied to her and almost waited to be empty to hold it again.
"You peed too much. You shouldn't have." Chloe says, moody. "I'm fucked now."
"Why?" She asks clueless. "What does it means?"
"I'm not gonna be able to pee enough in it now, silly girl." She sighs.
"But it's okay we are going to reach destination soon right?" She asks in a cute voice.
"There is also the comeback to do afterwards! Ignorant!" She says, at the moment she's a bit angry, so she tries to regain control of her emotions. "The plan was pretty simple. I pee in the towel until my mid bladder when we reach there, then it dries a bit when we are in the concert, then you won't have anyproblem if you wanna be your pee needy self and leak all the comeback, I could have hold it until home in that situation! Now I'm fucked."
She tries to reflects, but plays like she forgot.
"Oh really?" She asks genuinely curious.
"Yes! I could hold my last half meanwhile the concert and for the return I know I'm strong enough for that, I'll be a bit desperate when we'll climb the stairs home but that's it, and since miss fleshy toes is so selfish and pee so much without me telling her to, the towel is almost full already, it won't dries enough for me to use it enough before concert, so I won't be able to hold enough." She rambles in an anxiety voicetone.
"Its okay. I let you keep the pad and the towel for the rest of the trip until home." She proposes.
"Okay." She accepts. "Even if you risk to have a wet patch on your butt?"
"I will take consequences of my leak." She says.
"I will owe you for that. I can be your kitten this evening if you want." She proposes in return.
"Oh yeah, it's been a while. I wanna do that so soon." She says.

After the last 40 minutes of drive, Chloe is desperate by now. She really needs to pee, her bladder didn't relieved from more than 4 hours and they keep drinking to be hydrated enough.
She clenches and unclenches her thighs a bit, gently tapping her knees against eachother, and she can even drive with a hand down there as the car is hybrid, so on electric motor the gears changes aren't needed, and anyway the gearbox is sequential, so there is shift paddles that are made by the wheel when it turns around. She don't need two hands to drive.
They finally comes by the area of the concert. It's a huge concert, something like a tour of the biggest artists of Europe and world, so there is a galaxy of people here.
They park themselves in one of the area lot certainly requested by the managers of the event to have more space.
Chloe turn off the car, and she squirms a bit.
"Are you okay darling?" Her girlfriend says.
"I'm going to pee in the pad and the towel. I'll be squirming when we will get home, but you will have wet yourself already. So let's keep the damage the lowest we can." She explains.
"Can I watch you go please?" Nora asks.
"Yes of course, you are already right?" She replies.
"No I mean being between your legs spread and staring closer down there." She precise herself.
"Oh fuck, you're turning me on so much when you say that, I'd almost cum my pad." She confess.
Nora get up and let her girlfriend get on the passenger seat, as there would not be enough space at the driver's seat. She lifts her black skirt to reveal to her her pink panties, and she can see through the thick white pad in place, even if her dark blond hairs are visible on the top of her pussy up where the pad ends.
"Oh my gosh I really can't hold it longer." Chloe mumbles.
"It's okay, just go." Nora replies.
The next second the blond woman is going, she's letting go her full bladder mindlessly, and it starts to wet the pad, as it does a little noise can be heard, the liquid splashing in the plasticalish material of the poise pad, it's inner cells getting filled by her need, the area of her bush being damp, and soon the pad can't absorb fast enough as it pools at the lowest point of it, in a moment the lake spread and expand on the sides of her pink panty, some of wetness get to the top of her private part, and some get upwards her butt, wetting her butt slit.
"Oh damm I'm peeing so much..." She mumbles.
Peegasm reach her fastly, she feel her clitoris hard and pushing on the wet pad, the warm honey getting everywhere her thighs, butt and labias, while the overload get absorb by the towel.
After almost a minute maybe, she feels empty and the flow slows down. The pad kept absorbing a lot more since then, even is she gone too fast for it, it may have hold everything she done in terms of quantity.

Nora is sat, relaxing on the couch. She don't have to go. She's fine. When the door opens. Chloe appears and enter the house of hers. She looks desperate while she puts the shopping bags in the kitchen.
"Hi, how it is to go shopping with a full bladder kitten?" Nora smirks.
"Not good, I really really gotta go!" Chloe replies in a little trembling voice.
"Come here my pet. I wanna cuddle you." She orders.
"Yes mommy." She complies.
She sit on the couch, and climbs on the lap of the middleaged woman. She kiss her pet a bit, but Chloe is always so needy, she kisses her as much as she can, before Nora seize her dominance.
"Uh uh darling, you only have to receive, don't be so eager when I kiss you..." She restrict her.
"I'm sorry mommy I can't hold it, I love you too much..." She declares.
Chloe kisses her passionately and get herself pretty close to her, and after a time, she release what she's actually doing, so she stops.
"Oh no, I'm sorry mommy. I didn't meant to grind on you... Don't punish me please!" She tries to trigger her pity.
"You know a bad behavior of yours gonna resolve in a unpleasant treat, why can't you hold yourself?" She asks.
"I can't mommy, I'm just a needy kitty, you know that I can't help it." She pout.
"Alright, I'm going to tease you now okay?" She declares.
Chloe answers with a whine. Nora take a hand and start exploring her body, to find herself in the pink panty of hers. Chloe is wearing another poise pad, and it is a bit wet.
"Oh no darling you had a little accident didn't you?" She asks.
"Yes mommy. When I had to lift up the bags until here, it was too hard, I needed to go so badly." She tries to trigger her pity.
Nora slightly tease her girlfriend with a hand in her panties, and Chloe does everything she can to not start grinding again, but this time she's also afraid to leak pee.
"Mommy I-. I really gotta go..." She whimpers. "You're gonna make me going..." She almost cries.
"I didn't said you can darling, you have to hold it still." She smirks.
"Oh no I'm-." She don't finish her sentence.
A little noise can be heard, while Nora's hands get wet. A spurt start to leak from her needy cunt and lands loudly on the pad in her panty. Nora stops teasing her, as she knows she won't hold much if she does.
"Hold it." She orders firmly in her naturally motherly voice. "Hold it, pet."
"I'm trying to!!" She shouts. 
After 5 seconds of gushes, she can regain control of herself. She's so excited now, her face is red, and her slit is very ready.
"I want you mommy!" She cries. "I need your head, please head me mommy!"
"Certainly not. With that language you speak? Absolutely not going to." She replies firmly.
"Oh no please, I can't hold much longer..." She cries.
A new pack of spurts get out of her needy cunt, and her girlfriend devour the show she can stare at right now.
"Still didn't told you to." She falsely grumble.
"I can't there is too much in me now!" She shout.
After some moments, she eventually regain mastering of her pelvic area. Nora kisses her belly button and breasts, and Chloe whimper a bit.
"I'm in fire mommy, you're going to make me explode..." She confesses.
"I didn't told you to cum too, by the way. If you do before I tell you to you're going to get spanked a lot you know that right?" She warns her.
"But I'm gonna have a peegasm if I pee..." She whines.
"It's okay, you're allowed to have that. In fact, it proves me you hold enough like a good pee pet you are." She smiles.
"Mommy I can't hold it..." She whines. "I really really gotta go!" She cries.
"I'm gonna make you go and stop one more time before the final relief okay? Do you think you can make it?" She asks.
"I don't know, I need to go..." She mumbles.
"What's that?" She asks firmly.
"Yes mommy I will hold it when you ask me to." She sighs.
"Alright..." She says.
Nora waits a bit under the little whimpers of her girlfriend. She barely can hold it at that point. She's not hurting herself as she is not overfilled in quantity but she took green tea and such to have more need to go, ordered by her lover. So what they are doing is pretty safe.
"Go." She says.
"Uhhh." She replies.
The trickle start again, more like a garden watering pipe actually, but anyway her flow gets splashing in her poise pad.
"Stop." She says before the trickle can get too stiff for her to stop it.
"Mhhh." She whines in reply. "Good catch mommy. You're so clever."
She knew where she had to make her stop, just before the shy flow get into its full force, but her girlfriend still wiggle her thighs in the need to go.
"I'm gonna put the towel on the couch now. I want you to look at it when I do it." Nora declares.
"You're so cruel." She replies.
She put the thick towel folded enough to absorb a heavy wetting, and the she tap her hand on it.
"Come-on pet, climb on the couch." She orders. "Get in position okay?"
"Meow." She whines.
She get on her knees and feet, spreading her legs to let her inner thighs free, as it's for not letting the pee get too much on her legs.
"Alright. Let go." She says.
"Can I?" She asks.
"Yes, little one, get all of your going need out of you. You deserve it." She orders.
"Thank you so much miss." She replies.
Chloe kiss her hand in an evince of her submission to her. Then she look down, to see what's going to happen down there. Nora get on her knees too, but on the floor, so her head is just in front of her sweet pink panty.
The second that follows this one, a new trickle get to be heard, and a flow start to gushes out of her private area. It rapidly get unabsorbed enough by the pad and leak on the sides of it, while she moan in relief.
Chloe reaches peegasm strongly, and she mown as much as she have to, not restrained by any order of her girlfriend telling her to be quiet or hold the pleasure, she can totally unleash herself and go properly.
Soon a wild noise get to be heard, the flow is now a tsunami, and the towel is being well useful right now. The wetness spread over its topface and a falling liquid noise get itself heard.
"Mhhh." Chloe says out of roleplay, as she don't use a tiny voice. "If I ever get to finish this weeing, can we to 69?" She asks.
"That's a good idea." Nora replies honestly. "But could I wet your face before? Looking at you squirming and all made me need to go bit." She confesses.
She lay back on the couch and sighs. Nora climbs on her smiling, having naughty thoughts.
"That's it babygirl, get me damp in your honey." She orders.

• 1 month later...

"Darling?" Shout Chloe. "Can you come real quick?"
Nora walks around Chloe's big house and eventually reach her playroom. Nora's red hairs appear at the tip of the room.
"Can you grab me a towel? There is an extension time of 30, and I don't feel I'm gonna hold that longer." She says in an unsure tone.
"Yes of course." She says.
Nora walks away and get back with a thick towel. She fold it so it fit her girlfriend's playseat.
"Thanks. You're an angel, babygirl." She thanks her.
Nora smiles at her, while sitting in a chair, not far from her.
"So, how's it going?" She asks playfully.
"I switch on slicks right at the best moment. Had a feeling the rain was stopping, and took opportunity to grab some time from it. Now I got to save my advancement, so having to stay concentrate." She explains.
"Nice! I'm so proud of you darling!" She cheers her. "Do you think you're going to wet yourself anytime soon?" She asks, curious.
"Well..." She replies.
Chloe sighs, and at her girlfriend's surprise, a wet spot grows from inbetween her thighs.
"Honey, that's so hot..." Nora says, while she can't help but starting to touch herself.
Chloe's screen starts to draw the car's edition finished, and lean to exiting the pitlane.
"Am sorry, I can't help you right now." Chloe senses that she made her aroused without even looking at her.
"Urgh! You're going to find me so needy in 30 minutes!" She grumbles.
Chloe regain control of her car after exiting the pitlane, and find herself right behind someone at the first chicane.
Nora, to not disturb her, gets away, but can't help to touch herself in the process, and, excited, she grabs a glass of water.
She drank like her girlfriend quite enough in the day, but decided, as she is extra horny right now, to make her a little surprise.
Time hardly passes, but eventually, she can hear a happy, enthusiastic noise from her girlfriend throughout the house. Now she really need to go, so she clumsily walks until her playroom.
"Is it done yet?" She says entering the room.
"Second! I ended second! That's crazy right?" She says so happy about herself.
"It's wonderful darling, I'm proud of you..." She says, while though she is more concentrated on her own idea in mind.
She sit on her girlfriends lap, in face of her, and don't lose a second anymore: She start kissing her.
"I see you were very impatient I finish huh?" She says mumbling in her kisses.
Nora now grinds on her without any pity.
"Am so tired honey... I won't be able to help your needy self with my hands..." She sighs in pleasure.
"That's not a problem..." She moans with a hand in her clothes, working herself.
The next second, Chloe felt a warm sensation spreading on her. Her already wet clothes become newly damp, as the warmth run along her thighs and pool in the seat.
"Oh, honey!" She moans in surprise, with a big smile.
"Decided to give you a little gift!" She smiles in relief. "You deserve it darling..."
"Oh that's so hot! You're making me excited so much so fast..." She moans in reply. "Can you touch me please?"
"Oh you want me to touch you huh?" Nora says satisfied by this demand.
"You know my arms are exhausted right now, please honey!" She softly beg her.
"Mhhh..." She means to be thinking. "Okay." She accepts.
Nora draws one of her hand along her girlfriend's breasts, abs and groin, until stuffing her hand inside her thighs.
"You like that huh?" She asks, and Chloe only moans and grinds on her hand.
"Yes miss please don't stop! Please, I really need you to make me end, don't edge me miss! I'll do everything for you!"
"Everything huh?" She smiles.
The needy Chloe don't need anymore time to finish. She let out a final moan before trying to get rest from what just happen.
Nora closes the door of the room, when Chloe got up to clean herself.
"Mhh mhh!" She smiles, blocking the way. "You said everything huh?"
"Yes, everything miss, I'll do everything you want me to!" She playfully whines.
"Okay." She let her pants fall on the ground in one movement, revealing her bush. "Now lick me clean." She commands her.

• 3 months later...

There is rain. Some thunders faraway. Nothing much else.
Chloe appears in the doorstep. Nora opens her the door.
"You're finally here. I thought I was going to wait for years until you come back again." Nora says after clearing her throat, kind of sounding like she have cried a few times during the day.
"I bet you are a mess when I'm away huh." She says in her natural coldness, from her usual haughty cheeky voice.
"Why are you always so cold like that." She asks. "I wish the time you were nice would be still active."
They enter Nora's house, which lights are on. They sit on the couch.
"Okay you wanna talk about it already." She says. "I wander how cluelessly you are waiting for me to tell you things that are just obvious."
"What?" Nora says, sadly.
"Urgh. You know why I loved you at first? You were sweet and kind. You did things to me. You were active in our relationship." She explains. "Now you are just letting me do you and then that's it. Where is passion?"
"But what can I do? You have to know I don't have as much confidence as you.. I'm too afraid to lose you to try anything." She admits.
"No. That's bullshit. Why could you do it when in our first year huh?" She refuses. "Tell me one thing you did for me recently."
Nora looks down to her knees. 
"There. You see? I do everything between us. And I'm gonna go straight forward. It's time for us to stop." She affirms.
"Wha- You mean us? Together?" She panics.
"Look. I'm either too young to feed kids or too old to be babied. I wanna do things. More than just sex and sunbaths. And like.... We don't have any common passion. I'm so much bored!" She sighs.
"No please, baby! Don't leave me!!" She whimper within sniffs.
"You know. If you would have look at it. You would have seen I weren't much here already." She points at.
Chloe stands up and walks to the door. It is poorly raining outside, so when she open the door, the water flowing noise get indoor easily. Nora approach from her, on the edge of cries.
"Don't leave me... I'm nothing without you babe..." She mumbles, so close to her own mouth, eyes-in-eyes, just when thunder strikes far aways, making a little flash and sound.
Chloe lean to her, and gently, softly kiss her on her lips.
"I hope you can learn your lesson, my dear. You need to behave." She says, before turning around and walking under the rain, until her car.
When she closes the vertical-opening door, Nora wets herself. Still quite protected from the rain under the tiny roof in front of the door, her jeans gets fully wet on her thighs and crotch, until it rivers down to her knees and lower.
She does a sign of waving with her hand, while the car turns on and start driving, throughout the road in middle of the rain, a thunder or two clapping around or away.

• 5 months later...

After a time watching her peacefully asleep girlfriend, Chloe climbs on the bed and start kissing her out of sleep, while she place the breakfast she prepared for her on the nightstand.
"Wakey-wakey" She mumbles to her love.
"Mhhhh" Nora protests.
"You wouldn't want to miss me before I go to work would you?" Assumes Chloe.
Her girlfriend hug her suddenly, almost at tears.
"Wha-" Chloe mumbles in her lover's hairs.
"I love you my dear" Replies Nora almost crying. "I love you, I love you so much"
"I know that cutie." Smirks Chloe once she gets her face away of her love to see her cute bed head. "Did you had a nightmare again?"
"Mh." She nods in her tinyness. Her little voice being as cute and as needy as always.
"You know. There is two things I will never do in life. One is being able to live without you cute butt on my side. Second is leaving it alone."
Nora kisses her neck. Chloe sighs but tries to control herself.
"Baby..... Babe. I- um. urgh. I have to work.." She mumbles
"Darling please stay.." She says "Tell you boss you have to take care of your sad and scared milf of a girlfriend that needs you so she doesn't think she worth nothing."
Nora caress gently her hairs, and stays still, now laid with her girlfriend in her arms.
"Aww don't say that babe. You are enough." She tells her "You worth the world to me. You know I love you I will never leave you alone my cutie pie."
Nora blushes as she finds out a plan to get extra special care this morning. And she knows how to act for her wanted dues.
"Mommy.." She mumbles in her neck and close enough to her ears. "My pipes are clogging... I need someone to unfold them..... I need you mouth down there...."
Chloe's eyes gone wide.
"Ohh fuck I can't resist that." She says as she redress herself upwards, turns around, and now lean down on her laid girlfriend.
Nora opens her legs for her, and shivers a bit in anticipation.
"Ahhh gosh you so beautiful my love I can't... fucking... resist..." She kisses her breasts and down her belly.
"Mommy. you know..." She's now suddenly shy again.
"Yeah babygirl?" She asks as a reply.
"You know.. When you'll untie my pipes, it would result in me.. kind of. Letting it go.." She blushes immensely.
"Yes cutie. I know. Problem is, I took a shower already, and should go at work in 15 minutes. So I'd ask you a favor if you'd hold yourself while I'm down there." She demand.
"What? No.. I can't do that..." Nora says between sighs of pleasure, already feeling herself coming.
Chloe kisses her down there again and again, and soon enough, audible moans results.
"Hold yourself like a good girl okay?" Chloe says mouthful. "Don't wet mommy sweetie pie. I know you can do it."
"Mh-hm.." Nora moans.
Eventually she cums, and Chloe backwards in time before her girlfriend completely overflow the bed. The protective layer absorbs some of the liquid even if it starts making a puddle under Nora's bum.
"I have to go darling.." Chloe says, still touching her.
Nora does a little needy sound but let her go, while herself letting fully go too.
"Have a nice day, babygirl!" Chloe waves at her.
When Chloe leaves the place, Nora's alone little loving whimpers and satiated sighs are the only thinks filling the room, along with some occasional spurts still coming out of her.
"What a mess to clean up now..." Nora have a naughty smile.

• 4 months later...

Chloe and Nora walks together throughout the corridor until they reach someone with a notepad. After being registered Nora and Chloe changes in a teamroom to now wear sporty clothes. Lines of screens and computers are standing on a scene while a crowd are on grids of chairs, all in a setup like a theater or such.

"Don't you should drink more before getting ready?" Nora asks her.

"Don't worry darling. I'm all set. You should stay calm. You know I'm well prepared." Chloe says.

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" Nora asks again. "Are you sure you're at your best?

"I only need your love to win.." Chloe comforts her.

She hugs her and kisses her a few seconds before joining the line of gamers on the scene, close to the two animators or hosts.

"Welcome to the Indumitable Event!!" The host says. "I hope you are ready for a thrilling event for the next hours, because it's going to be crazy!" The other says.

After a few seconds the hosts gets behind the line of gamers and the crowd cheers as they bow. When they get still again, a lightspot target one of the team.

"For this year's event we have several mighty contenders!" The host presents "The two highest team of this multi-gaming event lost in middle of countryfield, at my right I have the Blinkers!" The crowd cheer and the lightspot shows others. "And at my left, Exceltium!"

The next few days, pressure increases, as the two teams get their scores closer and closer through the games. But Exceltium have stood higher since the start. Now it is the morning of the last day. Chloe is half prepared, resting in the lockerroom while the last other teammates leaves the room, ready. Chloe only wears a tight outfit, having in hands the team-vest they all wear.
Nora sneaks in and touches her shoulders, kindly. A bit surprised, Chloe turns around, but when she sees her girlfriend, she only relax. Looking at the mirror, she sighs.

"Oh, you scared me." She says.

"What you doing in here?" Nora asks, taking the outfit and putting it on the bench. "Shouldn't you be ready by now?"

"Oh nothing. I have a bad feeling about the game."

"Why's that?" Nora approaches and almost reaches her lips. "Does my cute babygirl needs a little health-boost..?"

She lean in closer and kiss her passionately. After a time Chloe backwards slightly.

"It's not that.. Even if not being close like this from you that long makes me quite hungry, sure." Chloe sighs. Nora kisses her a bit more but she denies her. "Stop.. You unconcentrate me...."

"I don't remember saying it wasn't my goal.." Nora smiles. But then she worries for her. "Okay, sorry. What's wrong? Tell me."

"One player of our team, is like, really wierd. She was doing so little for us. All during the week." Chloe explains.

"Don't you think you are a bit mean to her?" Nora says. "I found she looks quite authentic."

"Urgh! Don't fall for that!" Chloe stands up. "She's totally under her usual performance. There is something wrong."

A giggle can be heard in the background. Caught of surprise, Nora and Chloe shuts, and quietly walks towards the closed door that is probably linking the room to the other's team's room. Two voices can be heard easily throughout the door, since it isn't like they are much hiding it.

"Come-on don't be so guilty. I'll share my prize with you!" The guy says.

"I know. It's just if ever somebody knows, I'll be in serious troubles." The girl says.

"What? Are you afraid you will be too loud?" The guy vocally smirks.

"Don't say that. You know I always end up making you louder." She giggles.

Nora looks at Chloe and blush. Chloe recognize the voice of her friend, which breaks her.

"Are they......?" Nora mumbles. "Going to do it?"

"She's sleeping with the enemy!" Chloe mumbles almost too much in character of the event during a second. "How she could do that to us. She's supposed to be a part of our team! Where don't you specify that you have your bedmate in the other team! Like. Hello! I'm sleeping with the enemy! So it'd be better not counting on me!" She says.

"Come-on, that must not be that bad.." Nora says.

"Today is last day. If we don't react, we won't!" Chloe says. "I didn't done all that training for nothing."

Chloe exits the rooms and leans towards her other teammates, that are warming up on the games already.

The team isn't convinced at first, unfortunately.

"Give her a chance. We all have bad days." The cute nerd guy replies. "Yeah, let her be." The strong muscular black-skinned guy adds.

"Okay. I trust you, buddies. I hope you're right." Chloe tells.

The next 2 hours goes fast. But occasionally some complaints are hearable inside the team Blinkers, while the other is more quiet.

"Ray, you walled my folks!" The nerdy guy tells. "Also would like help on front."

"Ray can you stop feeding their units they're reclaiming your deads!" The tough guy says.

Chloe sighs a few times but does contain herself. On the stream, the two animators are a bit concerned.

"Selena Ray is a bit walking on their tails today.." The one says. "One thing sure tho. You better not give your enemies too much assets to reclaim after a battle."

The game ends after the Exceltium totally wipe the team's base. They are drenched. Blinkers are exhausted.

The 2 gamers stands up and face the girl.

"What's your problem, Ray?" The nerdy guy says. "It's not because you're in pocket you can relax and do nothing!"

"Yeah, true!" The other says. "I did five times your score. Tell me how's that possible!"

The commentators and the cameras are all onto their faces, and Chloe is just expressionless. She just wait for something to happen at this point.

"It looks like this hurtful defeat is causing stability issues within the Blinkers..." The commentator says.

The two teammates joins Chloe in face of the betraying girl.

"I wasn't trusting you yet now I doubt." The nerdy guy tells the remaining girl teammate.

"Wait! No! It's not what you'd think!" She tries to defend herself, but it isn't very effective.

"Guys, let's see with the hosts if we can't do something about that. I had enough." The strong guy says.

He walks to the center of the scene, closer to the hosts, followed by Chloe, and soon the geek too.

"What if we want to exclude a player from the party. Are we authorised to?" The tall guy asks to the host.

"Oh so it is that bad?" One commentator says. "I mean there is nothing in the rules telling you can't change during the event. It is up to you to find a good player."

The team talks for a second, then Chloe glances at the crowd.

"There is plenty of gamers here. How to make sure the player we look for is loyal to us?" The cute nerd guy says, worried.

"We just have to look for someone that truly believe in us." Chloe smiles. She gestures at Nora. "I want you in my team."

"What?" Nora is surprised.

After a moment they are both in the teamroom. Nora blushes so much.

"Are you serious? You want me to play instead of her?" She worries. "But- but- I'm not a gamer- I- I- I never gone into training or such I'd never be capable of anything I just can't-"

"Baby. Babe. Honey, it's okay!" She tries to comfort her and stop her speech. "You are fine, okay? You know this game. We played so much of it! I know you can make it. Trust me. I will guide you. You will be great help for our team." She explains.

"Okay. I trust you." She smiles. "But gosh I can't face the stress, I'm going to melt."

"There is a 30 minutes pause lasting yet. I'm here for you babe. What do you want... I can help you with..." Chloe hugs her softly as her girlfriend blushes.

Nora hugs her tightly but can't help being handsy. Chloe feels the pleasure instantly and really like her hands on her lower back.

"Oh it's been a long week for you too I see." Chloe smirks on the impatience of the redheaded woman.

But she gets conscious and leans away, blushing. "I'm sorry.. I should let you fully minding the competition. Distracting you like that is really mean of me."

"Okay now it's going to be really hard for me to concentrate if you only turn me on right before the thing." Chloe says, kind of worried, and her usual bold or coldness vanishes as her face prove her neediness. She bites her lowerlip, before reaching close to her again. "You can't take that away from me now. Or I'll fail for sure."

"Oh you actually want me now." Nora kisses her gently. "Wasn't sure. Didn't wanted to bother you."

"Babe, you have to remember that you will never not arouse me. Whenever you are trying to do me I can assure you it is same for me." Chloe caress her girlfriends hairs. "However. This last week have been really tough. And I can't lie and tell I'm not super wet for you right now.."

"Is that true, warrior princess?" Nora trace over her breasts, then her belly, and eventually reaches her spot. "Do you need someone taking care of yourself, huh?"

Chloe sighs heavily at this sentence. "Oh fuck, I almost just did cum there! I wouldn't thought that week was that working hard on me.."

"It's okay, I'm here for you..." Nora says. "If we don't have time for me, it is alright. That moment now is for you."

They both got out of the rooms, and sits right next to each other. The show's view often switch between the players' cam and the overall scenes and all, but each of their's streams are their own view and screen.

"Okay. We have played that game a lot of times. What does counter cavalry?" Chloe tests her love.

"Spikes!" She replies.

"And what counters spikes?" She question again.

"Swordfighters!" She replies, glad to remember.

"And what counters swords?" She asks.

"Um... Heavy infantry or maybe.. Cavalry?" Nora says, unsure.

"That's right! Heavier infantry, cavalry, or ranged units can deal with them." She smiles to her "That's really great honey! You reminded everything!"

The chat is getting excited for the two. "Are they together? They are so cute!!" And someone else says "Oh my god this is couple goals!!"

The commentator suddenly gets excited as the screens of all players shows the start of a new game. "And here we go for the last part of this thrilling event! The 4v4 Sudden Death!" One says. "If one of your teammate loses, you all suffer that defeat!" The other adds.

Chloe clicks around on buildings and workers like crazy. "Okay, frontline. I'm going to drive this game you aren't ready guys." Her voice is confident and teasing.

"What path should I choose?" Nora worries. "My favorites are already taken. And. I know it is better to balance pros and cons of each nations. But. There is so many choices!"

"You are still in stone age?" The nerdy guy freaks out in the headset. 

Chloe rolls her eyes. "Calm down, no-life." She says, knowing the team would react like that. She then turns her head to her girlfriend that was looking at her, lost. "Take spartans. You will just have to line units and camp."

"Thanks honey." She tries to calm down, concentrating on the game again.

"Whenever you are lost. Think about the main iconic units of each types. I've talked days long about each nations of each stages. You will do the right thing baby. I believe in you."

"Okay. I'll try my best." Nora says.

After a time Chloe stresses a bit. "What in the world-" She says as she sees the number of archers downing her group of melee fighters almost totally hidden upwards a hill around forests. It is been few minutes each time she tries to rush up there the enemy backwards his units, and the climbing making it impossible for her to reach them, so she gives up to let her units heal back closer to her producing rally-point. "Oh my god, if he doesn't move his guys from there I think I'm going to explode or something."

"Going on steel age soon. Um. What should I take?" Nora asks. 

But no one replies.

When the main stream switch to them, the muscular guy is trying to break the walls the other team placed in middle of his lane, and the nerdy one is busy making a mage or some thin scholar avoiding the enemy's fighters running after them.

After a time worrying, Nora reminds what her lovers said. She remembers all or most of what she said on all the game. She close her eyes and take a deep breath. And when she opens them again, she clicks on one.

"Help. Please. Kind of losing at the moment." Chloe says. The enemy pushes through her lines, making her having to backwards even until her own base. "Help help help help!! I seen ballistas in the fog! Like- lots of ballistas!!" She have a cold sweat. "Gosh if they hit my castle I'm out! I swear we're going to lose soon."

The heavy siege monsters climb up the hill of her base, most of them charges their attack and one-shot the thin wooden wall while some didn't cared to stop, just passing through freely the opening, and continues rolling towards the castle in center of the stone houses circles while some longbow wielders take care of the rare melee warriors Chloe can produce, her base on the verge.

Suddenly a diamond, or somewhat of a teardrop shaped herd of heavily armored knights with blue capes and subtle golden assets rushes through the machines and eliminate them in about half of a minute, and before anything more happen the knights sprints downward the hill of the base, and, their lances pointed upfront and piercing through the poorly armored long-distance ones.

"On my god look at this! The charge of the french cavalry!!" One commentator says. "The save that completely denies them the victory right on the edge!! The tension was so high, I'm trembling!" The other says.

Chloe wipes her eyes, trying to stay concentrate. Before she understand it is Nora that did that. So she stands up and as she gathered her units safely in her love's base, Nora stands up too, and they hug warmly.

"Oh my gosh baby you did this!" Chloe says. She hugs her tightly and they both jumps around all happily. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks honey!" She smiles. "But lets concentrate, the game's still on!" She says.

"Yes, you're right." She sits on her chair again, trying to recover from all that emotions.

After a while, space-styled soldiers continuesly shoots at eachother.

"Alright we are almost there. Need a little more pressure and we'll win." Chloe says.

"Coming soon!" Says Nora.

A fleet of ships lands and deploy an enormous amount of tanks and soldiers, which unlock the situation. They all push forward and soon enough, the screen freezes for a tiny instant before the victory starts playing.

"And that is victory for Blinkers!!" The commentator shout. "What a tremendous game that was!" The other says.

The line of gamers tilt forward and smiles, at the cheering people. The event is now done and the pressure releases.

"We won! We won!!" Chloe hugs Nora. "I'm so glad we could make it!"

"Thanks honey!" Nora says. "But you did most of it. The team also." 

"Oh my god! That cavalry charge! That was amazing! I'm so proud of you baby! You eventually learned how to play!"

"Yes, I think so.." She smiles. Then she gets closer to her and mumbles in her hears. "Now I quite need you to reward me if you see what I mean.."

She smirks. Nora blushes. But a bit hidden, a crying woman runs out of the event. 

Getting out of all of this, Chloe finds the gamergirl standing close to trees of the woods, not specially far but some distance from the event.

"Are you proud of yourself?" Chloe asks, her voice harsh and usual boldness. The other teammates stands not far from her and seems quite to follow her point. "You could have told us you were intimate with the other guy." She says, sounding annoyed.

"I'm sorry. I would understand if you'd kick me out of the team." She wipes her tears as she turns around and look at the strong, tough looking blond woman. "I should have told you I was with him."

"We don't care about who you sleep with." Chloe replies. "But you have to play fair. You can't come up and play with us while giving them the win. In fact I think it is what's retaining us from becoming a great professional team. We have to be lawful to ourselves over all."

"Easier said than done." Selena says. "He would have shared his part with me. He pressured me to letting them win. I would have won something either way. But now it's gone public he threw me away. He just- He played with me I didn't even seen anything."

"What?" The muscular one says.

"That's not okay." The nerdy one says.

"I know! I should have seen it coming! All I had have fallen... I've ruined everything!" She cries in her hands. "I'm alone and I deserve it!"

Chloe looks at her teammates for an instant. They all seems to agree to what her looks is telling them. So she steps forwards and gives a hand to the gamergirl.

"You don't have to be alone by yourself. You can choose to do better now you learned your lesson." Chloe says.

"Really?" She stops crying, surprised. Getting her face of off her tears she tries to stay calm.

"You don't deserve our victory. But you don't deserve to stay all alone either. It is up to you to choose your path. Would you promise to train and be the best you ever was and always lawful to the team?" Chloe asks.

"Yes!" She seize her left hand with her own.

The other two teammates joins their hands on them and they all raise their hands joyfully.

"Can we go now?" Nora says, behind them all, kind of impatient.

About a couple of minutes after that, Chloe drives the car with only Nora by her side and they smiles.

"Gosh I wanna be home....." Nora sighs, quite tired.

"So. What now?" Chloe says. "You want my hands or my mouth?" She smirks.

"Oh nothing. I'm just wanting to tell you your seat is going to get wicked." Nora says, sighing, spreading her legs.

"What? No!!" Chloe says. "Use a towel at least!" 

"Yeah, okay." Nora smugs.

She grabs a thick towel there is in the rear row and she pulls it under her, after what she soon have a great wetting spot spraying in her thighs.

"So good to let it go, honey." She says, while the hissing is hearable.

"Shush! You making me have to go!!" Chloe wiggles a bit. "I'm not protected, unlike you sweetheart!"

"I know right." She smiles more.

"You know you are supposed to be at my command, babygirl?" Chloe smirks.

"Oh but you let me all needy after the rest pause time. I'm going to fuck you so hard." Nora declares.

"Fuck.." She swears and sighs. "Don't say things like that, you turning me on...."

"Think about how I am for you!" Nora sighs, her need to go eventually coming to an end. "This night you are the one at my command."