Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is anyone else thinking about how good a piece of clothing is for wetting while shoppin?

Guest cauallywet

Haha I thought I was the only one.  I have definitely done this, though not that often.  When I wet its mostly tight jeans or my underwear so kinda a small selection lol  Tight is definitely better though 😉 

I never liked seeing wetting jeans, the material is thick and it's hard etc. I actually liked to help pick out sleepwear for my gf to wet in, I like soft materials to wet in. Not just that I prefer the buildup when it's softer materials, my gf can do an amazing pee holding dance and tap from toe to toe in softer more flexible clothes so I really enjoy buying sleepwear.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this thread and it made me think how often I’ll pick clothes based on if I’m feeling like wetting or not.  It’s usually something lighter colored, especially my underwear, and I have certain clothes I’ll use to get the best showing of the wetting.  I even have a pair of pajama-y boxers that I use to sleep in and then to pee in & stay in when I wake up.