Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I had to hide behind a gas station to pee my jeans!! 😳

9 hours ago, TimmyTrihard69 said:

If you were trying to share the full vid I've found a really good way to have things archived for whatever reason is putting it through a compressor — sometimes the quality doesn't even drop somehow.

All of that sounds above my skill set but I'll make up a reason why I need to ask the IT team at work about it then make them show me using an old vid of my 🐕 or something. Thanks! 

21 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

They won't approve my vids with an unknowing audience so while yes, that would be GREAT, if we want my stuff to get posted I need to narrow the scope

I know, and I understand the reasoning behind the rules, and can respect that. But I'll never change and every once in a while a notoriously public video will come my way and I'll treasure it in my little folder of sins 😄 😄  

Even so, I do appreciate a lot of contributors on here (which my silence has been a crime to them), and your very own jeans content )

6 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Oooooooh….loooove jeans wetting 

and what are the adorable and yet still waterproof and washable shoes?!?! Much have. 

Yessssss! A lady to share tricks of the trade with. So mine are Rothys. They started this shoe trend and they are overpriced AF but for a good cause so I have a few pair. But I also have a few pair of the knockoffs and some are actually better made than the real deal. 

So, these shoes can get filthy and then you can wash them! I've done the dishwasher, top rack. Or I just wear them right into the shower with me and shampoo them up and they rinse on the tub floor while I wash and then I hang them on my shampoo bottles like they are shoe trees to dry. I'll share a pic when after I wet and wash another pair later this week. They are cute and sooooo comfy and purrfect for us ladies that never seem to find the loo in time😉

Womens Pointed Toe Ballet Flat Knit Dress Shoes Low Wedge Flat Shoes Comfort Slip On Flats Shoes for Woman Classic Softable Shoes https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TLYGHHX/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_EEHNVPKQ2NRB5FHEGDY1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

19 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

All of that sounds above my skill set but I'll make up a reason why I need to ask the IT team at work about it then make them show me using an old vid of my 🐕 or something. Thanks! 

Oop, sorry. I should've mentioned there's just apps you can get on your phone that'll shrink the file size automatically for you.

I don't mean to sound insistent tho I'm just trying to lend a hand 🙂 it's helped shrink the amount of storage my personal archive takes up

21 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I use a free tool called HandBrake for my videos, it shrinks the file size right down without any noticeable drop in quality. Very easy to use as well.

5 hours ago, TimmyTrihard69 said:

Oop, sorry. I should've mentioned there's just apps you can get on your phone that'll shrink the file size automatically for you.

I don't mean to sound insistent tho I'm just trying to lend a hand 🙂 it's helped shrink the amount of storage my personal archive takes up

By all means, advice on how to make this easier/ better for all of us, is always welcome. You weren't rude about it😁

• 1 month later...