Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I had to hide behind a gas station to pee my jeans!! 😳

4 hours ago, warmsuprize said:

That's a lovely treat. Thank you! I hope the people saw you... I mean didn't see you! haha. And good to hear about the shoes. Shoes always get the worse deal in this line of pleasure πŸ˜„

They won't approve my vids with an unknowing audience so while yes, that would be GREAT, if we want my stuff to get posted I need to narrow the scope

2 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

Omg so great. Those jeans go from dry to drenched in a second. If there was anyone who saw you, there was no doubt whatsoever about what you were doing.Β 

It was coming out while I was still in the car. But unlike a dress, jeans need a half beat to start to show my sins. The world hangs in that half beat

14 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Hey hey hey.Β 

Β 

In a rush so I can't write much now but I wanted to share before I went back out for the night.

I ran a lot of errands. Had to go into closed office, get my booster, pick up one grocery order, go to ANOTHER grocery store, visit my sister, go buy prescription cat food for my ancient gentleman cat AND do some retail therapy 😍

I drank (2) 1L bottles of water and a 16oz coffee over say 3 hours. I actually thought I probably wouldn't end up in the position to have an accident but that urgency kicked in with a swiftness that surprised me.Β 

After this accident I raced inside, cranked the shower on HOT, stripped down and grabbed my vibe. I sat on the toilet seat and my big white bareass slid and squeaked around on the seat bc it was so wet and pissy😈

The original video was 6 minutes long bc I couldn't find a secluded spot. I just kept driving and whimpering and cursing. But the file size limit made me have to cut most of it.

I'm heading out for the night. Won't be TOO late, this booster is kicking in and my arm hurts like a bitch. It's FREEZING tonight. Maybe my knee socks and I will have some fun at home laterπŸ€”

Β 

PS- cold weather calls for closed toes and I would once again like to point out how AMAZING these waterproof, d/w safe, flats made out of recycled plastic, are. Ladies and Theydies- run, don't walk, to buy a pair. I wish y'all could have seen me all pink from the hot shower, standing under the water, washing my shoes in the shower with a lil shampoo, humming and grinning,elated. Have a great Saturday night ya filthy pervs. XOπŸ’‹

Β 

Β 

Β 

Some aftermath. I'll post some of me, miserable, searching for a place, later.

Oh, and here is the lead up. I kept driving around looking bc if there are kids around or people sitting captive in their cars, I can't do it there. I'm just cursing and muttering and whimpering. I just realized I say "ok,ok" to myself a LOT when holdingΒ Β 

And I really like Billy Idol sometimes 😬

1 hour ago, Shoshana said:

Uhuh. πŸ™‚ I love your top in the first vid.

Girl. Dirt cheap, runs big. Size down one. Maybe two if you are petite. I just bought the mustard too!

LookbookStore Women's Knit Long Sleeve Faux Wrap Surplice V Neck Sweater Top https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HLZ2FMS/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_EHT282DPN04TZ949PF7G?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

xo

Β 

7 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Oh, and here is the lead up. I kept driving around looking bc if there are kids around or people sitting captive in their cars, I can't do it there. I'm just cursing and muttering and whimpering. I just realized I say "ok,ok" to myself a LOT when holdingΒ Β 

And I really like Billy Idol sometimes 😬

Wait I don’t see anything ;-;