Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

female Has anyone ever heard a girl moan in relief?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, D0nt45k said:

Yes.

What's the context?

 

2 hours ago, thinkpadman said:

Even better than just heard 😉

moan.m4a 58.63 kB · 52 downloads

Where did you find that?

 

I am fascinated by the idea of a girl feeling pleasure from relieving herself like this. I believe Freud discussed this sort of thing. However from personal experience I am not sure how widespread or common it is.

Link to post

Yes, I've heard several times. The most notable time I remember when I was in a cubicle in a men's toilet, and I heard two girls rush in, go in two other cubicles and pee. Right after start one of them sighed loudly and said "what a relief". The most interesting is that the women's toilet is right next door and it was neither locked nor crowded at the time.

Link to post
5 hours ago, TheLittlePeopl said:

What's the context?

 

Where did you find that?

 

I am fascinated by the idea of a girl feeling pleasure from relieving herself like this. I believe Freud discussed this sort of thing. However from personal experience I am not sure how widespread or common it is.

I found it in my bathroom, it’s my gf 🤷‍♂️

Link to post
9 hours ago, WinterAzalea said:

My gf does it when I make her hold for a long time before letting her go, and I love it.

That sounds so good and exciting that you make your gf hold for a long time.

Can you tell as please some stories and experiences from that!?

I think your gf is moaning from needing to wee so bad, if you make her hold for really long and not from relief, or from both?

Link to post

Yes, i did! 
I always loved to make girls hold it and wait. I can get pretty painful to hold back the pee and to overfill the bladder until the absolutely limit.

Especially girls who were forced, of course some circumstances, to hold it extreme long, moaned during their relief, when they finally could go.

They moaned because it did feel so good to pee the bladder pain away.

Link to post
11 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Yes, i did! 
I always loved to make girls hold it and wait. I can get pretty painful to hold back the pee and to overfill the bladder until the absolutely limit.

Especially girls who were forced, of course some circumstances, to hold it extreme long, moaned during their relief, when they finally could go.

They moaned because it did feel so good to pee the bladder pain away.

That's awesome! If you don't mind me asking, what was the context? 

Link to post
21 hours ago, TheLittlePeopl said:

What's the context?

 

Where did you find that?

 

I am fascinated by the idea of a girl feeling pleasure from relieving herself like this. I believe Freud discussed this sort of thing. However from personal experience I am not sure how widespread or common it is.

It wasn't just one incident, it's just something I've heard before a number of times.

Link to post
7 minutes ago, D0nt45k said:

It wasn't just one incident, it's just something I've heard before a number of times.

Oh wow you should consider yourself lucky. I've never heard anything like it before unless you count drunk males acting overdramatic for shits and grins. But it's always been the foremost reason I've enjoyed omo since I was kid was imagining a sweet young girl getting the reward of a long hold by peeing away all the pain and anxiety and replacing it with pure, primal pleasure.

Link to post

I heard that many times.
If a girl is needing to wee really, really bad, if she had to hold it extreme long and when she finally can go, after hours of torture, it can happen that she is moaning when she pee her bladder pain away.

It can’t mostly not go fast enough to empty the bursting bladder and some girls moan really loud during they jet it out, during they piss. “Aahhhhh - uuhhhhh-ohhhhhh” and some girls breathe fast and loud during they do a much needed wee.

I like this combination from a girls loud hissing sound and from a loud moaning, but i think i like it more if a girl is moaning from needing to wee so really, really bad.

Link to post

I've definitely heard many women pee sigh and pee moan in bathrooms that had paper thin walls. Sometimes my partner gets home desperate and lets out a "oh thank god" as I hear the waterfalls, sometimes we even have some drinks with guests at home who get desperate and you can hear everything in my house. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...