Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest IllusiveOne

I have not commented on any of your stories but have read most of them. You're writing and descriptions of desperation are some of my absolute favorites. Keep up the amazing work! 😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't take a morning pee when I woke up. I stepped around and tiredly donned my bathing suit, a shirt, and a pair of jorts. It was a long drive to the beach. Plenty of time to allow my bladder to fill. It got pretty bad by the time I was halfway there. The seatbelt was constricting my belly. I couldn't keep still by the time I got there. I hurriedly got out and tried not to hold myself as I paced around, waiting to see Jasmine.

She was late. I was busting to go. When I finally saw her walking down the parking lot, I waved her down like a psycho.

I crossed my legs and bent over as I felt a trickle of pee move to the end of my urethra. "Jee-eez..." I groaned.

"Come on, cutie!" she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me forward. I wondered if she'd encourage me to stop holding it in for her if I told her about my sudden bouts of incontinence. I didn't want to stop.

My bladder was so full. Every step was a hard throb. It was really hard not to hold myself. I peed a little bit every bunch of steps, fidgeting with the zipper on my jorts for the small amount of pressure my fingertips put on my sensitive pussy.

"Should we put our stuff here?" she asked.

"I don't care," I said, stepping around. 

"Over there is less crowded, but the tide might come up..."

I winced and gave myself a squeeze. "I don't care, I just need to piss!"

When we got to our spot, I I immediately unbuttoned my jorts and let them fall to the ground, ready to run to the ocean. As I stepped out of them, it suddenly started coming out. I squeezed my pussy and clenched my legs together, but I couldn't stop it. I dropped to my knees and pissed my bikini, the urine pooling at my butt and dribbling into the sand.

I could feel my cheeks getting hot as Jasmine rushed over and kneeled in front of me to hide me from onlookers. "I didn't know you had to go that bad!" she said, giggling yet sympathetic, piss squirting out of the front of my bikini bottoms. It came to a stop, but...

"I still really have to go," I muttered to her, writhing around as my bladder throbbed urgently. Although I wasn't peeing, I didn't feel like I had control over my bladder at the moment. My straining muscles were scarcely holding in the pee I felt all the way to the tip of my urethra, ready to squirt out.

I stood up with my legs crossed, spurting hard as I did so, yellow liquid dribbling down my thighs. I was honestly about to squat back down in the sand and let go until I saw the way she was eyeing my body.

"You have to go that bad still?" she asked. I nodded, sticking my butt out and holding myself before shaking my hands desperately at my sides, stepping side to side trying not to embarrass myself too much. "You wanna go to the water with me?" she asked. "I want to feel you go."

I wiped my thighs and gingerly began walking towards the shore, fighting the urge to hold myself. I tried to remain casual as I started to lose control halfway there, streaming down my legs all the to my ankles.

"Jasmine...!" I said, slowing down. Urine  started spurting out of the front of my bikini.

"Come on!" she grabbed my hand and started running, strong spurts with every step. I was gushing piss as soon as we got to the water, and when we were deep enough to hide it she put her hand to my crotch to feel me do it. I was still going strong.

I stayed hydrated and didn't pee again for the rest of the time we were at the beach. I was wriggling around when she asked if we could leave and invited me over.

I peed myself again driving home. I just had to go so bad and I couldn't keep it in. At least I had my towel under me. I intentionally didn't put my jorts back on before in case it happened.

Writhing madly around at a stoplight, it just started spurting out. I held the towel against my crotch as I gushed liquid. I started draining my water bottle before I was even done peeing to make sure I still had to go for Jasmine. As I finished the bottle, I started to ball up the towel with my other hand to keep up with my piss stream as I saturated it with urine.

I still really had to go when I was able to force myself to stop and hold it in the rest. My thighs were pressed together and I was rocking back and forth as I pulled in. I stepped out of the car jorts in hand and pulled them on, stepping around and giving myself a firm squeeze every few seconds. I managed to look casual as I went through her house and into her room, though I was really busting to piss.

When I entered her room, I saw the bathroom door shut. "Jasmine?" I asked. Immediately, it opened again. "Hey!" she smiled and hugged me, pulling me to the bed.

"Ooh! Be careful," I said, putting my hand between my legs. "I gotta potty."

"Me too!" she laughed. I wondered if she wanted to do anything with her own pee, but I didn't ask.

Jasmine took her time to initiate anything sexual. I made a couple moves, desperate to move closer to relief, but I think she wanted me to have to pee more. She could see me squirming, but if she could feel what I was feeling and knew how bad I needed to go, I think she'd move a little quicker. At one point, she wedged her cold fingers in between my tight waistband and my bulging bladder. I thanked god when she finally unbuttoned my jorts, releasing the awful tightness around my bloated belly. It was immediately replaced by the crushing presence of her hand in my pants, pressing against my full bladder. She ran her fingers up and down my pussy. I squirmed into her hand.

"Do you want to eat me out?" she asked me.

I nodded. I couldn't keep still while I watched her pull off her shorts and underwear. She leaned against the headboard of her bed and I Iayed on my side in front of her, holding myself and writhing my legs around as I ran my tongue up and around her pussy. Anytime I looked up she was blushing and watching my frantic, desperate movement. She came pretty quickly and offered to reciprocate.

She pulled her shirt off and I sat on her face. She was so good at eating me out. I felt around her head and squeezed her hair, overcome with pleasure and frustrated at my inability to hold myself.

Pretty soon, around when I gently spurted for the first time, my focus shifted almost entirely to holding it in. Time went on and on and I needed to pee so badly I could barely think. I couldn't take it much longer. The hot little spurts were getting so frequent.

She stopped and said "Hey, I'm loving this leakage, but try not to go so much that it gets on the bed, okay?"

Jesus christ, what does she expect from me? I was dying!

On one of the leaks I pissed a lot. It filled her mouth so much her cheeks bubbled out and she looked at me wide-eyed.

"I'm sorry!" I stuttered, jumping off her and gripping the towel tightly against my dribbling vagina. "I'm sorry, I just have to go so fucking bad, Jasmine, I can't hold it!" I got off the bed when I spurted hard into the towel and dropped to a squat, digging the balled up towel into myself with the back of my foot.

Jasmine sat up and gulped my piss down, sighing and sticking her tongue out after. "You're so fucking hot," she told me. I was flattered, but my overfull bladder was so uncomfortable. I was rocking back and forth and grimacing, clutching my bulging belly. I felt like I was about to explode. Jasmine ran into the bathroom and threw another towel to me hard enough to make me pee a little bit. "Keep this under your butt," she said.

She sat next to me as I squirmed desperately. I groaned miserably as I spurted for a few seconds. "Want me to eat you out again?" she asked.

"I might pee..." I said.

"That's okay," she layed her head by me, inviting me to sit on her face again. My bladder throbbed as I moved over her, pee dribbling out onto her face as I adjusted myself.

"Sorry!" I winced as she giggled, wasting no time to press her tongue against my wet pussy. I was anxiously squeezing my hands into fists as my urethra let out a long spurt again. I felt it on my pussy and thighs when it filled her mouth too quickly and dribbled down her cheeks. 

I moaned through clenched teeth as waves of euphoria spread through my nether regions, rippling through all the urine in my screaming, vastly overfilled organ. I peed for like five seconds and whimpered during my effort to stop it. I struggled to return a smile from Jasmine as my urine was dripping from her chin and cheeks. I was now just sitting on her chest, trembling and fighting back tears while I clutched between my legs and rocked back and forth. 

I spurted long and hard. "Ahh--" I stood on my knees trying to hold it in, urine spouting out all over Jasmine's tits and face. She looked ecstatic. The jet was hard enough to hiss behind my squeezing hands. "It w-wont st-stop!" I stuttered. She gently grabbed my wrists and pulled them away from my crotch. I resisted it at first, but she put her mouth to my pussy again as soon as they were out of the way and I just let go.

"Ahhhh--" I moaned a little too loud as I exploded, urine swirling around Jasmine's mouth and cascading down her titties and her belly. She gulped some down and let the rest flow over her body. She leaned back and said "could you try to get it on my pussy?"

Though I was trembling head to toe, I attempted to direct the torrent between her fingers, which were playing with her clitoris and pulling her lips apart. It hissed out like a firehouse and splattered against her vulva. "J-Jasmine..." I muttered, the puddle spreading past the towels and moving across her floor. She grabbed an empty cup off her bedside table and held it under me. I looked at her nervously as the foaming urine filled it to the brim and overflowed. She took it away and drank from it, letting me piss hard against the floor again. I saw her dip her fingers in the cup of pee and put it against her pussy, rubbing circles as she bit her lip and looked up at me. The puddle was making its way to the bedroom door! Does she not care? I filled my cheeks with air and squeezed my eyes tight as I sat down against my heel and clenched my tired muscles, still pissing hard for a agonizing eight more seconds, stopping the stream with a still aching bladder.

"There's so much," I said, surveying the damage.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I'll deal with it," she told me. "Get yourself cleaned up, pretty girl." I got up, the urge to urinate still throbbing in my abdomen, and went into the bathroom.

I was trying so hard to pee in the shower, but it wouldn't come out. It was frustrating to have the oppurtunity to relieve the weight in my belly and be unable to use it. After a while, she joined me in there.

I noticed Jasmine grimacing.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just have to go to the bathroom," she replied, and I understood. We were close, but not that close.

I didn't put anything on under these fuzzy pants and a loose t-shirt. I sat on my phone in the bed while she went to the bathroom. In less than a minute, I was squirming from the discomfort. My bladder was really full and aching. Why wasn't I able to go in the shower? It's hard not to pee in the shower!

In a couple of minutes I was writhing around and holding myself. I needed to pee so bad it felt like it was going to come out.

Whoa, shit. It really felt like it was about to come out.

I jumped up from the bed, holding myself and pacing around, jerking my knee up to press my thighs together every couple of steps before knocking on the door. "Are you almost done, Jasmine?"

"...Yeah?"

I knew there was a bathroom in her parents room, but I didn't want to go over there potty dancing and asking to use their toilet, risking pissing myself over there. I really needed the toilet, though. I couldn't keep still for even a second. I knew if I did, I'd pee. When I almost leaked, I crossed my legs and sat on the bed, scooting my butt around frantically. "I really really have to go!" I called.

"Please don't come in here as soon as I'm done," she replied.

I sat on my fist and rubbed it into myself, feeling a small spot of warmth form around my vagina. I groaned and stood back up, twisting my legs up and squeezing my pussy and my ass. I did not feel in control of my bladder. I was on the verge of peeing.

With no underwear for absorbancy between me and these baggy pants, a hard spurt went straight down my leg to my ankle. I jumped onto the bed, spread my legs and checked my crotch. The material wasn't very absorbant, but there were small streaks of darkness in between my legs. I started pissing and immediately clenched my legs back together, holding myself and scooting my butt around. I was sweating from the struggle of keeping myself contained. Another little spurt and I bit my cheek and scooted to the side of the bed, grabbing madly between my legs. I spurted again and jumped off the bed so I could dig my heel into my crotch again. "Jasmineeee..." I groaned, feeling myself dribble. I dug my fingers into my damp crotch, sticking my butt out and doubling over. I felt like crying. I couldn't pee myself in Jasmine's pants! Although I'm not entirely sure how much she would mind it, to be honest. All this little leakage was accumulating as sticky streaks down my legs and dark patches. 

I had to go so bad it hurt. I put my hands inside my pants to hold myself as I stood up and started pacing again. "Fuck!" I swore, pinching my pussy and kicking my legs.

I peed a little bit when I stood up and this time it went straight down the pant leg and onto the floor. I dropped on my butt over the spot, sloshing my urine around inside me and peeing even more as I did so.

My pussy was soaked with pee. In between my legs felt wet from top to bottom. I didn't even want to check the damage again. I don't think I could keep dry if I did. I heard the toilet flush and I leapt to my feet, rubbing circles into my pussy, trying to stop the dribbling I felt from my urethra on my fingertips.

The sink went on. My pee dance was desperate and frantic. I was focusing every fiber of my being into keeping my peehole shut, keeping my bladder full. I peed hard for a couple of seconds. "Jasminee..." I groaned again, pulling on the door handle. "I'm dying!"

The door swung open. She held me out as I tried to rush in there.

"No, please don't!" she said, "it stinks..."

"I don't care! It's gonna come out!" I was trembling and squeezing myself so tight my knuckles were white.

"Can't you wait just a couple of minutes?"

Intermittent spurts were squirting out of me every couple of seconds. "I can't..."

"I can help you."

"I'm gonna... ohhh..." It became a hard, pulsing stream. I doubled over as it happened, urine cascading down my legs, soaking the pants and streaming out at the ankles.

"I-I'm sorry!" Jasmine said, hesitantly stepping aside. I waddled to the shower, still pissing hard, the recent odor immediately apparent upon entry. I left a trail of little puddles all the way up to the shower, where even after it stopped coming out, I sat there squatting until I felt it start dribbling again, completely emptying my poor bladder.