Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

i am new here and i jsut discovered all of that recently. i peed on myself before and sicne a while my gf pees on me in the shower, with water running. Now i found all these wetting experiences here and im so hooked. Now its hard to just use bathroom as intentioned. I wet myself on the train, at work, siitng fully dressed on a chair, lying in bed fully dressed. Its so exciting, its like a drug or an orgasm, not  exactly phyically, but at least  mentally. Do i get addicted?

At work and on the train?  I would never recommend it on a train as you're involving unknowing people in your fetish, as well as possible wetting a spot that someone else will sit in, meaning they're getting wet off your pee.  A genuine accident is one thing, but intentionally wetting in that situation, IMO, isn't cool.  Unless you're wearing a diaper under your clothes, which would be ok.

And I would never recommend wetting at work, outside a few very rare exceptions/circumstances.  Again, it's involving others in your fetish (unless you work alone), and could make your office smell like pee, as well as damage office furniture.  Now if you're outside in a parking lot, alone, I don't see that as a problem (I have actually done that), but the office, at your desk, would be a bad idea.

I think those risks are a problem, though I am interested to hear if anyone thinks I'm off base on my thoughts.

There is thing called "circle of addiction". Google it. It's literally first picture on Google pics if you write exactly this phrase into Google. If you fit into it you are most probably addicted. If not, it should mean, you can control it so it's up to you what you do with it. I'm studying this currently (literally got wind about this like week ago) so I can undertake for it.